Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just to update the frequent posters here, I am going to take a break from the MJ forum overall. This place has been a blessing at times, but it has "jumped the shark" as the saying goes in terms of the content and posts made, many of which have nothing to do with MJ. This is unfortunate as there really are not any other forums on the internet with the traffic or dedication that CF has, and while the MJ group is one of the most active forums on CF, at what cost to the purpose of the Faith Group?

I am just one person, so it probably does not matter in the end, and I am not looking for replies to this thread, which will probably be locked anyway; just letting people know where I'm at and that others that have said similar are not alone.

• Agree
Reactions: Aryeh Jay

Willie T

St. Petersburg Vineyard
Oct 12, 2012
St. Petersburg, FL
✟68,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just to update the frequent posters here, I am going to take a break from the MJ forum overall. This place has been a blessing at times, but it has "jumped the shark" as the saying goes in terms of the content and posts made, many of which have nothing to do with MJ. This is unfortunate as there really are not any other forums on the internet with the traffic or dedication that CF has, and while the MJ group is one of the most active forums on CF, at what cost to the purpose of the Faith Group?

I am just one person, so it probably does not matter in the end, and I am not looking for replies to this thread, which will probably be locked anyway; just letting people know where I'm at and that others that have said similar are not alone.
Hi, from across the bridge in St. Pete.

• Friendly
Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi, from across the bridge in St. Pete.
Howdy! I know a few people on CF from FL, but you are the first from the metro area. :)

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I agree with you Steve. I've slowed down in responding because there is too much that is nothing to do with our faith being posted at the moment. I did question it with a Mod whose response was along the lines that it there are no rules covering what can be debated as long as it is not violating the rules.

Hopefully, you'll return again - I've enjoyed your contributions.

It has become too politicised and outlandish, at times - it was interesting that Open Heart's post was quickly locked recently, when she addressed the same problem.

• Friendly
Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Shalom Aleichem Steve! Hope to talk to you again in the future.

Upvote 0