Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey I was having a huge problem with being targeted by witchcraft people. They are out there in town and they know about me and are targeting me but it looks like I am now free! I have been rebuking witchcraft and commanding the witchcraft to stop in the name of Jesus and that has taken care of it, several times a day I can feel it coming back but I just rebuke it again and it all stops. I have been hearing a voice in my head whimpering saying "Please don't rebuke me, I can't take it" I have been hearing alot of voices in my head like this lately and I think it is a witchcraft person talking to me but it stops when I rebuke witchcraft.

I also felt like I should do this- I said "I break the power of the witchcraft people targeting me in the name of Jesus." Instantly a massive amount of oppression came off of me, it worked, you can break their power in the name of Jesus and then their witchcraft won't work anymore!

johansen

Sep 13, 2023
silverdale
✟6,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Usually what ends up happening is these kinds of problems are found to be entirely demons. Not people. Also mental illness of a dissociative disorder, causing the person to lack discernment. (they think the voice is another person or a demon, but it is their own mind*)

if you have reason to believe these demons harassing you reside within someone else.. tell them to leave that person.

*that is what i presumed for 2 years in my own personal situation and it generated no fruit. I then met a guy who told me what was going on, it took me 2 months to believe him, i then prayed about the information, and it seems to have turned out to be true.

So don't take this as ridicule, but the mentally ill do not usually have the self awareness needed to accuse other people or accuse demons of causing their mental afflictions. you have to be healed first, then you can go back in your mind and test all the former experiences.

Upvote 0