• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Swollen and sore left foot.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Tigger45, May 16, 2021.

1. Tigger45

Tigger45 Martin Luther Supporter

+11,153
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Calling my Dr tomorrow to make an appointment but I walk a lot at work and am asking for relief and a quick recovery.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+40,326
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Prayers for your comfort and a quick resolution! :pray:

• Like Like x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. Michie

+40,326
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    So do you think you injured it somehow?

4. saved24

saved24 Forgiven Supporter

+2,991
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying for your healing. Sounds similar to what I had, my foot was sore and swollen. It turned out I was on my foot too much. I tried my best to take enough breaks from standing and it sure helped. When I forgot to do this, the pain came back. I had to remember to be more careful. God bless.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Tigger45

+11,153
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    I had an ingrown toenail on that big toe and it took two or three attempts over a few days to get it completely taken care of. In the mean time it hurt so bad I was walking awkwardly and I think that foot is strained.

Thx for asking :)

6. Michie

+40,326
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Well it got me curious. Praying it’s nothing that can’t be taken care of in short order. Praying for your comfort in the meantime. Let us know what your doctor says. :pray:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Unqualified

Unqualified Well-Known Member

+263
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for complete healing. My dad had that. Maybe get wider shoes.

8. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+28,860
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for complete healing for you from the Lord in Jesus name.
    May the Lord bless you and give you relief.

9. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,501
    Messianic
    Private
    I wonder if it would help you to apply heat to your foot. This causes healing blood to flow to an injury. Of course it might help to stay off your feet as much as you can.

I pray you’ll be just fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. AbramSailor

AbramSailor Flower Chase the Sunshine!

+72
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    May God bless you, heal you and give your doctor wisdom to help you overcome your ailment in a timely manner with not lasting effects.

11. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+2,044
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Agreeing for healing in Jesus Name

12. Tigger45

+11,153
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    I got a Dr appointment for tomorrow morning \o/

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Tigger45

+11,153
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Turns out the main agitator is Gout. There’s a good chance that when the meditation the Dr prescribed starts to work that that will help relieve the ingrown toenail issue by reducing the swollen foot. He gave me a referral to a podiatrist and I made an appointment for June 9th.

14. mmksparbud

mmksparbud Well-Known Member

+6,664
    United States
    SDA
    Widowed
    US-Others
    :prayer::prayer::prayer: