The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, we see a similitude of the 7 spirits (bearing witness) here in Abraham who was himself also symbolic of the Father bearing witness with His 7 spirits of His own well containing that Water of Life.

Genesis 21:30
And he said, For these seven ewe lambs shalt thou take of my hand, that they may be a witness unto me, that I have digged this well.

John 4:14
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Cool stuff Sis. :thumbsup:

Agreed Bro:thumbsup:

Now show me something cool as to why Sheba means oath or seven okay? ^_^

Sheba = "seven" or "an oath"

Gotta make dinner (because if I don't do it no one will do it fur me, and no one eats) :p

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Agreed Bro:thumbsup:

Now show me something cool as to why Sheba means oath or seven okay? ^_^

Sheba = "seven" or "an oath"

Gotta make dinner (because if I don't do it no one will do it fur me, and no one eats) :p

Hey, you stole my line! ^_^

And yeah I didn't know Beersheba meant well of an oath; the seventh well (that's even more cool) ^_^

Genesis 21:31
Wherefore he called that place Beersheba; because there they sware both of them.

Makes you wonder about the other 6 wells huh? :sorry:

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, you stole my line! ^_^

And yeah I didn't know Beersheba meant well of an oath; the seventh well (that's even more cool) ^_^

Genesis 21:31
Wherefore he called that place Beersheba; because there they sware both of them.

Makes you wonder about the other 6 wells huh? :sorry:

Yep I "stoled" it from ya :p

I saw that InSpirit, but had thought Sheba come first or something so (in my mind) I was trying to see what could be found that way. Or if they connect or not. I never really know till I dig around, and Im pretty uncoordinated that way ^_^

Beersheba...

Yeah, we know, you're thinking its a giant Keg
smilie_girl_093.gif
(or something)

Men ^_^

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
i think the whole swear not at all was more of a moving away from promising things you can't keep . people would swear vows falsely as a rhetorical device quite frequently i hear .

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yep I "stoled" it from ya :p

I saw that InSpirit, but had thought Sheba come first or something so (in my mind) I was trying to see what could be found that way. Or if they connect or not. I never really know till I dig around, and Im pretty uncoordinated that way ^_^

Beersheba...

Yeah, we know, you're thinking its a giant Keg
smilie_girl_093.gif
(or something)

Men ^_^

Interesting spiritual message in the different wells and there names I bet, and with the sign of the Philistines covering them over with earth.

But Isaac dug em back up. :thumbsup:

Genesis 26:18
And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham: and he called their names after the names by which his father had called them.

And no I wasn't thinking about a keg,(silly) but there is a street down the road from me called Beersheba Hwy, and a town not far down that road called Beersheba springs. ^_^

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting spiritual message in the different wells and there names I bet, and with the sign of the Philistines covering them over with earth.

But Isaac dug em back up. :thumbsup:

Genesis 26:18
And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham: and he called their names after the names by which his father had called them.

Edits : I convicted to remove that bro

And no I wasn't thinking about a keg,(silly) but there is a street down the road from me called Beersheba Hwy, and a town not far down that road called Beersheba springs. ^_^

That was a tid bit of interesting information (thanks) I think ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0