• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Support thread for ED/SI/etc ... come on in! *poss. trig* (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haha, *cough SPAM POSTING cough* :p :D

But yes, wow, you guys have been active. And yes, Allie, you did split it, hoorah! ^_^ :)

How is everyone doing today? *snuggles*

Me... well... I pierced my ear for the seventh time the night before last, and my dad found out about both the new piercings, and surprisingly didn't get angry. It was done fifty/fifty for the pain and because I wanted the piercing. It looks pretty cool though. ;)

Upvote 0

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
*snuggles* allergies are killing me. Sunday I leave for Colorado for ## days. Then I'll be back regularly to snuggle with everyone. I take the GRE on Friday morning, so I've been busy studying. EEEEP

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We've missed you, BigToe. :hug: I hope you have fun in Colorado, though.... and take lots and lots of photos! :) And *snuggles* from Molly for the allergies, as they suck...... and best of luck on the GRE! Methinks you'll do fine... and no freakouts about it, okay? Those don't make April happy. :(

I'm icky tonight. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoGators

Apr 25, 2007
Florida
✟7,906.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Today has been a bad day. I'm so sick of looking and feeling fat. I just want my life to go back to normal. If I don't already have enough stress in my life, my half-brother Kyle called today. He and his wife Melissa are expecting their first child. Well, they had their first ultra-sound today and its not good. The baby has all its organs but no rib cage or any skin around the middle of its body. So, basically the the babys insides are growing but not the outside. The docs are telling them that they need to have an abortion. They don't want to do that.
What else can go wrong in my life?

Upvote 0

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
hey everyone...
well i got a major amount of sleep last night... i was jsut soooo exhausted i was feelinf sick and everything... i went to bed at six thirty last night... and then, i didnt wake up until one pm today... so i slept solidly for eighteen and ahalf hours...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.