• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Support thread for ED/SI/etc ... come on in! *poss. trig* (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yey for Bethany for splitting the thread! ^_^

And :swoon: I can't believe that one of my threads has lasted this long, again! (The sister thread to this one, in the gals section, has lasted forever too... it's been active for a year... :eek: ) I am notorious for making threads that die fast.

Pleasant dreams, everyone. :yawn:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
hehe... yeh, i just got back... i was sooooo good... it was all about how the rights of women have progress throughout history... anbd it was told through the top 40 songs of all time... classics like RESPECT, these boot were made for walkin', Girls just wanna have fun... etc etc... it was great...

Upvote 0

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ooh Bec, that does sound lovely ... I'm glad you enjoyed it! :hug:

Allie, I'd love to see more of you here, as would everyone else, methinks. 'Cause you're fun and I love you more than I love my S'mores Luna bar that I am consuming for my 12:30 lunch which is an hour late! :p

:hug: Ari. How are you doing?? I hope you aren't freezing right now .... it's warmed up considerably here and is tshirt weather outside! and sunny ....

I ended up having an unexpected quiz in psych today ... stupid April, should've looked at the syllabus ... got a 7/10, which is okay with everyone except me. :doh: And an old classmate kind of gave me the cold shoulder today. Switching majors really does a lot for switching your "acquaintances" whom you thought were more "friends." Ugh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arianna

Senior Veteran
Nov 7, 2005
England
✟11,311.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi April and Bethany -

I hope your feeling better this morning, April ? :hug:

I am still freezing -- but this is because I have all the windows open cos it is sunny
sun.gif
(but not v warm!) outside. I'm having fun being freezing *brrrrrrrrr*

[move]
anim_fjerilss.gif
anim_fjerilss.gif
anim_fjerilss.gif
[/move]

Upvote 0

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
hehe.... wish night times would go away too april... day times are just better full stop... and i even sleep better during the day... lol... (but that be because im tired because i dont sleep through the night hehe)
anyways... what time does it get dark for you?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.