Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
jonno said:
I wonder how many forum participants actually ask God for guidance before they share there views with thousands.

You do have a very good point here. And I wonder how many people ask for God's guidance in their every day interactions with others.

And I wonder how many people ask for God's guidance before reading the posts.

Upvote 0

StormyOne

Senior Veteran
Aug 21, 2005
Alabama
✟5,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
woobadooba said:
You do have a very good point here. And I wonder how many people ask for God's guidance in their every day interactions with others.

And I wonder how many people ask for God's guidance before reading the posts.

While we have no control of others, we can make certain that the person we do control (ourselves), asks for God's guidance in all of our interactions.....be they online or elsewhere...

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
StormyOne said:
While we have no control of others, we can make certain that the person we do control (ourselves), asks for God's guidance in all of our interactions.....be they online or elsewhere...

Correct, and take this one step further, insofar as our interaction with Christians is concerned, we can pray for the people that we interact with, that they would foster a spirit that is interconnected to God's.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
jonno said:
I wonder how many forum participants actually ask God for guidance before they share there views with thousands.

I do at times yes. In some instances quite frequently. And honestly that is part of why I am ending my part in this discussion for now. I think it was tending to make me antagonistic which is not necessary.

Upvote 0