Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
My father passed away on May 12 at the age of 82. He was a devout Hindu and godly man who believed Jesus but didn't know that Christ is the only God. Dad used to say that serving humanity is serving God. He was a very charitable man.

In that spirit I would like to invite suggestions for donating $1000 in his memory to a Christian ministry that feeds the poor while preaching the gospel. I'm a Protestant but would be happy to give to Catholic or Orthodox ministries as well. Thank you.

PS: I don't have a home church where I live.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: cj.

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
The Mercy Ship is a great place to donate.

Donate Now | Mercy Ships

I give to the North American Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention.

Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Regardless of your choice in donation, may the Lord bless you for your charity and the heart of your father! I pray peace and comfort for you. As long as its donated in the name of the Lord, any Christian Charity is worthy, but I tend to try to support overseas missions because I have been out of the USA and know that we are blessed beyond measure and poverty reigns in much of the world.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Regardless of your choice in donation, may the Lord bless you for your charity and the heart of your father! I pray peace and comfort for you. As long as its donated in the name of the Lord, any Christian Charity is worthy, but I tend to try to support overseas missions because I have been out of the USA and know that we are blessed beyond measure and poverty reigns in much of the world.
Amen. Thank you.

Upvote 0