✟36,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(Update)
I have been on a lower dose of meds for a month and a half and am feeling not well, Please pray for me.

(Original Prayer months ago)
Hey Everyone, I suffer from a mental illness known as OCD. I have been medicated for a long time and I am doing a bit better so my doctor agreed that I should go on a lower dose and maybe off forever. I do not trust my mind so please pray for me.

I am praying for a radical miraculous healing.

I have faith that He can and Will heal, but I know not all is in God's will and I trust him even if He does not heal. (AKA Paul and his thorn in the flesh. Grace is sufficient)

Thank you for your prayers.

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm praying for miracles and a complete healing, of your body, soul, heart and mind. :prayer: Even if it takes a long time, I believe that LORD Jesus will deliver you according to God's will. Until then, I pray that He will be there with you, holding your hand through all that you go through. Keep trusting in Him! :)

Feel free to send me a PM if you need support. :twohearts: I know what you're going through.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
(Update)
I have been on a lower dose of meds for a month and a half and am feeling not well, Please pray for me.

(Original Prayer months ago)
Hey Everyone, I suffer from a mental illness known as OCD. I have been medicated for a long time and I am doing a bit better so my doctor agreed that I should go on a lower dose and maybe off forever. I do not trust my mind so please pray for me.

I am praying for a radical miraculous healing.

I have faith that He can and Will heal, but I know not all is in God's will and I trust him even if He does not heal. (AKA Paul and his thorn in the flesh. Grace is sufficient)

Thank you for your prayers.
I will pray for you
Dear Father, I pray for lamb to be healed as she places all her trust in you...

May the Lord bless you, lamb, and may he fill you with himself, joy, healing and his peace

Psalm 27:1
1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—
so why should I be afraid?
The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger,
so why should I tremble?

Upvote 0