Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_guy
The only place where science is not allowed is the Creationists Only forums. Posts are deleted for giving correct scientific information on that board. That's where you'll find the Creationists.

Are you serious?!:scratch::eek::doh:
I spent last month as a creationist... they got really narky when I'd go around putting facts in their stories

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Only really bad arguments involved exaggerations.

No they aren't, exaggerations make a point.

To repeat, strawmen are innocent till proven guilty. I don't attack my strawmen anyway, I put them where everyone can see them.

Upvote 0

CACTUSJACKmankin

Scientist
Jan 25, 2007
✟11,817.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Where in evolution does it say clones cannot occur naturally? Creation defines God in a way that they are impossible.
According to creationism clones are impossible? Ummmm... identical twins and bacteria.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Actually, it IS possible for two siblings who are not identical twins to be clones.

The odds of this are so small that this has never been observed. (as predicted by Evolution.)

There is no correlation between odds being small and something not being observed if the possibility is random.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums