✟16,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,
So I recently stumbled with sexual immortality for the third, and hopefully last time, since my baptism. I had a dream that night that I was in a huge ornately decorated mansion. I think there were others there at some point, but I mostly remember being there alone. I was in a big dining room, although I don’t remember eating anything, but I became nauseous and puked up this compact bundle of green leaves, slightly spattered with blood. A vine all wadded up is the first thing that came to mind. Then somehow I was at the top of a big staircase, cleaning up puke with a hose, spraying it down the stairs. After that I woke up, feeling like I really was going to be sick. I was nauseous and felt terrible all day. I’ve researched it, and prayed to the Lord, but still am not sure. I’m terrified to think it was from God, showing me I’ve lost my salvation from the continuous, same sin; or perhaps from the evil one, attacking me in my dreams, preying on my guilt, trying to make me think just that. Or maybe even just my subconscious, sick with myself from my sin because of my new and changing heart. So idk, I’m trying to stay strong and not get discouraged or lose hope, so I appreciate any thoughts or ideas. Thanks and God bless

Fellowsheep

1 John 1:9
May 12, 2019
Providence
✟16,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It sounds like you were getting sick while asleep...and the symptoms triggered your dream. When you awoke, it continued and got worse, but you thought that was occurring after the dream foretold your sick feeling and vomiting.
That thought did occur to me also, since I didn’t have the healthiest dinner that night lol, but I’ve done that before and never had dreams like that. Maybe that’s all it was though, and my guilt was making it worse; an all day feeling of sickness.

Upvote 0