'I do not want my image of God. I want God.'- CSL
Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

:prayer: I pray for the youth Amanda Bynes, that the delusion of hollywood,fame and money may be taken up from her eyes that she may see the deceit she is in, in Jesus name i join Billy for her.
Also for the soul of Oprah; Lord she is in an erroneous belief path and i pray that you also open her eyes to You away from deceit, in the mighty name of Jesus i agree with billy :amen:

Thanks for your efforts Billy! God is pleased with it. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

JCMJ friend

Dec 14, 2010
at home
✟15,294.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Please may we pray for Michael jackson to be safe in the arms of Jesus now because i care about him very deeply,i know people say theres no point praying for the dead but i disagree because God is not limited to time or death or life,hes an all powerful God that breaks all boundaries of life and death,can we also please pray for his children,Paris,Blanket and Prince and his parents Katherine and Joe Jackson,please can we also pray for his siblings their called Jermaine(especially Jermaine to turn away from Islam back to Jesus)Jackie,Marlon,Tito,Randy,Maureen,LaToya and Janet to comfort their hurting hearts and keep trusting in christ,i know they are Jehovahs witness so Jesus be near to them.God bless the jacksons

Upvote 0

Maharg

wanting greater intimacy with Jesus
Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟22,517.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's about time to wake!!
jesus doesn't exist, you're being fooled, I have plenty of proves:
www . exposingchristianity . com

Nonsense. He spoke to me only two days ago! You might as well tell me my husband doesn't exist!

Upvote 0

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please may we pray for Michael jackson to be safe in the arms of Jesus now because i care about him very deeply,i know people say theres no point praying for the dead but i disagree because God is not limited to time or death or life,hes an all powerful God that breaks all boundaries of life and death,can we also please pray for his children,Paris,Blanket and Prince and his parents Katherine and Joe Jackson,please can we also pray for his siblings their called Jermaine(especially Jermaine to turn away from Islam back to Jesus)Jackie,Marlon,Tito,Randy,Maureen,LaToya and Janet to comfort their hurting hearts and keep trusting in christ,i know they are Jehovahs witness so Jesus be near to them.God bless the jacksons
Although there have been instances where people are moved to pray for people that have just died minutes ago (in hospitals) and been brought to life having the opportunity to repent and not be condemned, i believe people that have been already dead for a long period of time don't have any more chance to be saved if they didn't repent before dying.
Anyway i pray for these other you mention that they are brought to God in salvation before they die in Jesus name.:prayer::amen:

Upvote 0

JCMJ friend

Dec 14, 2010
at home
✟15,294.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Although there have been instances where people are moved to pray for people that have just died minutes ago (in hospitals) and been brought to life having the opportunity to repent and not be condemned, i believe people that have been already dead for a long period of time don't have any more chance to be saved if they didn't repent before dying.
Anyway i pray for these other you mention that they are brought to God in salvation before they die in Jesus name.:prayer::amen:
you cant judge Michael jackson,i believe hes with christ

Upvote 0

Maharg

wanting greater intimacy with Jesus
Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟22,517.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Iwould agree that people cannot repent after death but I think we can pray that they repented before they diedbecause I believe God answers prayer and he knows in advance what we will pray for and so often begins to answer prayers before we have even uttered them. Having said that I focus my prayers mainly on people who are still living.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I heard from some source that Britney spears needs prayer but i been asked not to go into detial but just please pray for her please.:groupray:
I agree with you in Jesus name for Britney Spears. May God save her soul from the delusion of the world. :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

billiefan2000

Senior Veteran
Dec 18, 2003
Omaha Nebraska home of KPTM Fox 42 and KFAB and KC
Visit site
✟43,288.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
pray for sara paxton of the recently released film shark night

and the movie version of the meTv show the Big valley coming out in 2012

pray for her to blessed in her carreer and pray she comes to know YESHUA aka JESUS in her life

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.