Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. For several months now I have been having a problem with my body involuntarily jerking, sometimes it happens in my face and other times it is in my body, this happens several times a day. Also several times a day my tongue starts quivering. This does stop but then later it comes back. If you wouldn't mind pray that this all stops. Thank you!

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray that You would send something to help with this, stretches, medical attention, healing, or some combination of the above. I pray for wisdom for any doctors that may be treating Dave, that they may help him with this, as it may be a side effect of a medication. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. For several months now I have been having a problem with my body involuntarily jerking, sometimes it happens in my face and other times it is in my body, this happens several times a day. Also several times a day my tongue starts quivering. This does stop but then later it comes back. If you wouldn't mind pray that this all stops. Thank you!
Have you been involved in hyper Charismatic laying on of hands by chance ?

Upvote 0