'I do not want my image of God. I want God.'- CSL
Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, i pray for Gary/Kathren Jetkins (famous painters in germany i think,i don't know if they know You) i pray that you may guide them to you. Draw them to You by the arts. In the name of Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, prayed for all celebrities who follow the Lord and also those yet to find Him - especially Lady Gaga before the music industry kills her like so many before. :prayer:

I agree:prayer: with you ephesianz,that Lady Gaga may open her eyes to the Lord, that she may see her wrongness, that she is living in sin being used by the devil to destroy lives, in the name of Jesus i declare her saved,that the gospel may be presented to her more times. :amen:

I also wanna pray for those unsaved radio hosts with wordly radio shows, they are blind in darkness and don't know what they do but i pray in the name of Jesus that you God may use many means using christians artists invited to their shows or even christian songs that they might play once in a while, open their ears that they may listen to your voice through these means.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:prayer:Lord God, i pray for the crew of Beads,Baubles & Jewels, particularly host Katie hacker, also Mark Nelson, Marlene Blessing and the former host of before mentioned tv show. I'm not sure if they serve you or not, but i pray that you may reveal yourself to them in whatever means.
In the name of Jesus:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(i just saw the face of Lady Gaga on Itunes Stores and decided i should pray for her aswell as you guys)
Father i pray for Lady Gaga, bring her into You, bring her out of her ignorance and into your knowledge. in the name of Jesus.

I also pray for the crew of OCC, Painting with Buck Paulson and scrapbook memories. In the name of Jesus,Father i pray that they may come to the knowledge of you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I appreciate this thread because I believe that there are reasons why certain celebrities are brought to our attention regardless of our understandable negative reactions to their various lifestyles and behavior. I saw an updated bio of Mel Gibson yesterday. With all of his past alcoholic, bad, behavior he is someone who is in need of God's mercy and prayers..so am praying for him to receive grace, mercy, and strength to become stable and freed in Christ. Also peace... :pray:

Upvote 0

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father i agree with pilgrimgal about Mel Gibson. give him more knowledge of You, You used him with the Passion movie and so you can also touch his heart and use him for the nations in the film industry. In the name of Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, i pray to you for Ricky's salvation. Let him know, reveal him that he is in sinful living. shatter his life so that he may search for you. Speak through other people to him, give him chances to be saved in Jesus name.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.