Jul 3, 2002
✟2,318.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Once again, my creative lobe was poked to make more Challah, only this time, Mini-Challahs! :)

Perfect for sandwiches and dinner rolls :)

Peace!
-Steve-o

Attachments

• DSC01302.JPG
    DSC01302.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC01303.JPG
    DSC01303.JPG
    274.1 KB · Views: 65

Sephania

Jan 7, 2004
✟16,387.00
Those DO make wonderful rolls for having Kosher hamburgers on for Shabbat. I put mine on the top grill with a little butter at the last moment before the burgers are done and they toast nicely. Then just put bun and burger together and wrap in aluminum foil an put in a insulated "cooler" till dinner. Make them just before sundown and they will be nice and hot!
Mazel tov! Steve, They look great, but tell me that is Kosher corned beef on the plate and not poscuitto?

Upvote 0

The Thadman

Jul 3, 2002
✟2,318.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zayit said:
Those DO make wonderful rolls for having Kosher hamburgers on for Shabbat. I put mine on the top grill with a little butter at the last moment before the burgers are done and they toast nicely. Then just put bun and burger together and wrap in aluminum foil an put in a insulated "cooler" till dinner. Make them just before sundown and they will be nice and hot!
Mazel tov! Steve, They look great, but tell me that is Kosher corned beef on the plate and not poscuitto?

Nonono, I, despite my strong Italian heritage, have sworn off of proscuitto. :)

Those would be little rolls of roast beef :)

Peace!
-Steve-o

Upvote 0

The Thadman

Jul 3, 2002
✟2,318.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zayit said:
Steve, you were'nt enough south to be hooked on crabs and spaghetti are you?

My family owns a shorehouse, so as can be expected, before my adherence to Tahor, I loved them. 'Caught them fresh out of the lagoon. :)

... That is until I realized how much mercury and heavy metals they have...

... And God smacked me. :p

Peace!
-Steve-o

Upvote 0