Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's right, it's just previously programmed stuff coming up from your soul. It's dead and meaningless. Just rebuke it and then pay it no heed. "If anyone be in Christ - New Creation!", Paul exclaims. That's who you really are now.

That is why laboring to enter His rest (Heb 4) is so important. Once you put on the full armor (Eph 6.10-ff) you are immune to the enemy's fiery darts. You see right through them. You're like Neo at the end of The Matrix, examining the bullets coming at him curiously, disdainfully.

Jesus has already won the victory against the enemy, and you are in Him. Look at what Paul says in Ephesians:

And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church,
which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all. -Eph 1:22-23

You see that Christ is installed far above all power and authority. Everything is under His feet. But now look: He is the head and we the church are His body. Those "feet" are us! All things are under us as well, because we are Christ's. So don't let anything disturb you or knock you out of position. Take your stand and don't yield an inch, no matter what the world, flesh and devil say. Holy Spirit, residing with our spirit, rules.

-one thing God has been telling me is speak life and speak declare his word and statements of truth about myself

I think you've got that exactly right, sister. Don't let the devil rip you off. You've got perfect delegated situational authority over him (Mt 28.18-19).

Upvote 0