Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How can I flame someone who is not a member of this forum?
Actually, I was referring to the rule that neph posted to you.. and I can't spell it without looking it up ^_^ I didn't want to.
But to your point, I retract my statement.
:thumbsup:
And to use Biblical terms, I believe Benny Hinn is a complete false prophet and wolf in sheep's clothing, preaching another Gospel. Just to make sure I am coming across clearly.
That is allowable. I have said the same thing about people in ministry myself.

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ha ha. Nice try.

"John 14:2 I n my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also

Thanks God for the plain meaning of Scripture. Jesus is speaking to His followers here. And He means what He said. He went to HEAVEN to prepare a place for us. And He is going to come again to receive us to Him so that we can be with Him there.

By the post-trib model, we meet Jesus in the clouds and go right back to Earth. And then stay on Earth since believers will be on Earth for the Millennial Kingdom. So what about the mansion??

In reality, the post-trib model is false. We meet Jesus in the clouds, as He promised and then go to the mansion He has prepared for us in Heaven, as He promised. And stay there, with Him until the indignation is passed (the end of the 70th week). We have our Marriage Supper and then go to Earth to reign and rule with Our Savior Jesus Christ. "

"
The thief in the night is the "day of The Lord." You cites 1 Thess 5 which states that. The Day of The Lord commences after the opening of the 6th Seal of Revelation Chapter 6. Not at the Second Coming. when Christ is referring to His coming "as a thief" it's not His Second Coming. It's when He comes in the clouds at the rapture at the 6th Seal.

Everyone is going to know when Christ is Coming for His Second Coming. I am surprised at how many people on here disagree with this. The Second Coming of Christ is EXPECTED. This is why we have the 70 weeks prophecy. We can count the exact days from the start of the 70th week until His Coming. This is why we have the book of Revelation. All a believer or ANYONE has to do is just read the seals, trumpets and judgments and know exactly what's going to happen right up until Christ's arrival.

Even the heathens know Christ is coming because they come from all over the world to Armageddon to fight him. They are waiting for Him. Everyone knows! So obviously Jesus cannot be talking about His Second Coming when He makes the metaphor of a thief. He specifically says as " 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. " Everyone's going to see it and know it. There's no surprise.

But the day of the Lord, that is a surprise. It's going to bring sudden destruction. but by God's grace, we are not appointed to wrath, we are appointed to salvation from all those things and we are raptured.

1 Thessalonians 5:2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Luke 21: 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Unbelievers are down on Earth hiding from wrath. Believers are in Heaven singing salvation. All at the 6th Seal. Then we get our mansion. And that is the real prosperity Gospel!!"

These are just two of the points I have made in your thread that are on topic. I have been commenting and providing scripture and exposition on here all along.

And yes, I do disagree with Miles Munroe. I know about that book and all about him. I have seen him speak on TV before. I watch all of the TV guys who are of note. So I am not going to apologize for stating my disagreement with his ministry and I don't see how that violates a rule of the forum. YOU brought up Miles Munroe and I am commenting on him. So again, how am I off topic?

LOL, you denounce the prosperity gospel but relish the idea that when you get to heaven you get to own a huge beautiful mansion that God has perpared for you? ^_^ That's funny, but also sad at the sametime.

If you do a word search, what Jesus said there doesn't have to mean what you think it means.

Also, did I say you were off topic? Is putting words in peoples mouth's another standard that you think all of us are supposed to follow? You had written off what I said all because Myles Munroe was the one who you believed is the one who teaches this, that is argumentum adhominem not off topic. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How can I flame someone who is not a member of this forum?

Flaming
You will not insult, belittle, mock, use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members, or personally attack other members or groups of members. Do not goad another member or start call-out threads. Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christian. Avoid using sarcasm to attempt any of the above. This flaming rule also applies to public religious figures.

If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.

Upvote 0

NJBeliever

Apr 29, 2009
New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here's what I truely believe, this is something I had written for another thread a few months ago and I believe it pertains to this thread as well.

Some people believe that our ultimate destination, the place where we will live with God for eternity, is heaven. I was taught this early in life and had believed this for a long time. However, a few years ago after reading Myles Munroe's book "Rediscovering the Kingdom" he touched on this subject by suggesting that heaven wasn't going to be our final destination but earth.

After going through some study and reading through the scriptures I have concluded the samething. I can post some scripture to show this but I'd rather start out with first setting down the philosophy behind this. I think it makes it a little easier to begin to understand.

Okay so at this point this is the opinion of you and Dr. Munroe because you are not citing any Bible Scripture here at all.

There are several points that need to be made. First point: The purpose behind why God made heaven and what it was for. Well, basically, God existed before all things including the invisible heaven.
He was alone,

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God was not alone. Jesus was with Him from the beginning. Jesus created everything in this universe. Without Him, nothing was made.

but because God is love He had the motivation to create so He could share himself, his love, with others.

Where is this stated in Scripture?

He began his creative works by first creating heaven and then the angles. This all became his domain and as creator and ruler it became the kingdom of heaven with God being the king. God then created the physical heavens, the universe, stars, and planets.

Genesis 1: 1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The Bible shows the Earth being created right from the beginning. The stars were lit up during the week of Creation.

The second point: God desired a whole new different kind of being. And this time this being was going to be physical and placed in charge of the physical realm.

Where does it say God desired a different kind of being? It this in the Bible? And who is to say angels were not in charge of the physical realm?

Ezekiel 28:
11Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 12Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

It seems Lucifer had some dominion in the physical realm as well.

God created man on earth to specifically dominate and subdue the earth. This was mans purpose.

Revelation 4:11
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

We are created for God's pleasure. And to provide an important lesson:

Ephesians 3:1For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: 7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. 8Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

1 Peter 1:12Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

In addition to being God's pleasure as we choose His Son and worship Him, we are here to show the angelic universe God's perfect plan of redemption in Christ Jesus. That despite Satan's rebellion, God is a just and perfectly moral God. And they are watching and learning from us as the mystery has unfolded. These verses say nothing about man's sole purpose being stewards of the planet. Nor did Jesus ever say this.

Mans purpose was never to be up in heaven but to be down on earth. Through complete and perfect relationship with man, God had extended his kingdom of heaven on earth through man.

Once again, none of this is in the Bible. Why was Enoch translated? Why was Elijah raptured? Why are there souls under the altar in Revelation 6' 5th Seal? Why is there a multitude of people from all nations and backgrounds, so great that no one can number, worshiping God and Jesus Christ in Revelation Chapter 7?

Third point: God never intended man to die, He gave man a specific purpose, a job to do, but man failed. Because death is the penalty for sin, man would lose his life on earth. Not only that but man needed a redeemer for the treason he committed. After the redeemer, man will either go to heaven or hell, depending on whether that particular person accepts the redeemers gift of salvation. The main point is though, man was not created to have to go through all of this in the first place. Man was not created to be in heaven or hell but be on the earth, living in dominion and in perfect relationship and communication with God.

Yet Jesus was the Lamb slain from the beginning of the world. God knows all and knew man would fall and provided a plan for redemption in His Son.

Fourth point: Eschatological beliefs vary greatly here but I'll be brief.
wink.gif
God does not go back on his word and his purposes are always carried out to the full. When death is finally swallowed up and the earth made anew, God will place man back where He originally intended them to live and rule in the first place, on earth. God will be there in the New Jerusalem. I'll stop there.

Yes, there will be a New Jerusalem, on a New Earth. Once God cursed this planet there was no chance of Him dwelling here. The final removal and punishment of sin will allow this Earth to pass for a new one.

Now here is Myles Munroe (where you pretty much got this entirely from almost verbatim), showing how the next step in this theology is to use the word and ideas to gain things for ourselves in this world today. And of course he gets into....WEALTH. It's just more of the quest for filthy lucre. We're supposed to have wealth, we're supposed to living fabulous and all that. He even tries to explain why Jesus did not preach the prosperity gospel. With no Biblical warrant at all. He claims Jesus didn't preach prosperity because He was so accustomed to it in Heaven. Poverty was "strange" to Him. There's no sin in Heaven and yet Jesus preached about sin constantly! He never sinned once but He preached against it for His whole ministry. Jesus tells us to DENY ourselves, not use our power of "words" and "ideas" to create Heaven on Earth.

He claims God wants to "colonize" Earth. Yet this is what the Bible says about the men and women who had the greatest faith of all:

Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Nothing about Earth being our home, or where we're supposed to be. We're just passing through. Which again is why I strongly disagree with this.

YouTube - God's Big Idea ~ 2 of 9 ~ Dr. Myles Munroe

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NJBeliever

Apr 29, 2009
New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you saying Jesus isn't God? When you say God wasn't alone but Jesus was with him is implying that Jesus wasn't God but someone else.

No, I am stating that Jesus was with God as is stated in John 1. He was with Him and IS Him, as stated in the scriptures I posted.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, I am stating that Jesus was with God as is stated in John 1. He was with Him and IS Him, as stated in the scriptures I posted.
I'm going to make this short and sweet your reply to neph. Doesn't it stand to reason to you that God created man because He did want a human to love like a Father, and to populate the earth so that He would have many sons and daughters? He predestinated each and every one of us...Eph 1:5-6 ~ Having PREDESTINATED us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved..2 Cor 6:18 ~ And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. . All there was was God/Jesus, so Yes, I think that He was lonely for companionship also. We get lonely and we are made in His image and likeness. Jesus even wept when Lazarus died. God does have feelings ya know?
God did create man to subdue the earth and have dominion over it. He knew what He was going to do before He ever created Adam....Gen 1:8 ~ And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and SUBDUE it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
You said, who's to say that angels didn't have charge over the physical realm? Yes, who's to say that they did? Where does it say that they did? For someone to want biblical reference, "Who's to say," doesn't carry much weight ^_^
What do you mean that we were created to provide an important lesson, and for whom? As far as the "great Multitude", they are in heaven....but they aren't staying there. Their souls are coming back with Jesus, and we are going to be changed at His coming, and go right to Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Okay so at this point this is the opinion of you and Dr. Munroe because you are not citing any Bible Scripture here at all.
As if any of your disagreements to what we have said isn't just your opinion? But I thank you for at least ending argumentum adhominem. :)

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God was not alone. Jesus was with Him from the beginning. Jesus created everything in this universe. Without Him, nothing was made.
In my post I didn't say the Father was alone, I said God was alone. This is a very orthodox theological belief, God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit started alone as one. Or are you suggesting there was another God who was with him?

Where is this stated in Scripture?
You created a strawman arguement and then expect me to give an answer to it.

Where does it say God desired a different kind of being?
God created angels and then He created man. Simply because of the difference shows that God desired two different kinds of beings. It's called logic. God created a being to live solely in the spiritual realm and one to live solely in the physical realm.

It this in the Bible? And who is to say angels were not in charge of the physical realm?

Ezekiel 28: 11Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 12Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

All those things listed in Ezekiel are in heaven which is the spiritual realm, they are not physical, they are spiritual, they are of the unseen.

It seems Lucifer had some dominion in the physical realm as well.
It is possible that Lucifer once had dominion of a physical realm but once he waged war against God he lost that domion. Some people believe that it was this loss of dominion over the physical realm that caused him to hate humans so much that he wanted them to eventually sin against God. That's why the serpent was in the physical garden of Eden already for Eve to be tempted by him.

Revelation 4:11 [/size]Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

We are created for God's pleasure. And to provide an important lesson:

Ephesians 3:1For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: 7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. 8Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

1 Peter 1:12Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

You quoted all that to disprove my point that God didn't give man a mandate to dominate the earth? :doh:
I simply point you to Genesis 1:26-28 and actually read it. It's all there.

In addition to being God's pleasure as we choose His Son and worship Him, we are here to show the angelic universe God's perfect plan of redemption in Christ Jesus. That despite Satan's rebellion, God is a just and perfectly moral God. And they are watching and learning from us as the mystery has unfolded. These verses say nothing about man's sole purpose being stewards of the planet. Nor did Jesus ever say this.
God, as King of all, made the decree that man should dominate the earth, what more needs to be said?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm not going to answer anymore of your post NJBeliever. You have no idea what I am talking about, none. You are coming from left field and I am coming from right. You want to play ball but you keep throwing the ball away from me where I have to go running aftering it.

I said what I said and will stand with it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NJBeliever

Apr 29, 2009
New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not going to answer anymore of your post NJBeliever. You have no idea what I am talking about, none. You are coming from left field and I am coming from right. You want to play ball but you keep throwing the ball away from me where I have to go running aftering it.

I said what I said and will stand with it.

It's fine. I'm not here to battle with anyone. I only posted that because you wanted me to specifically respond to your post. So I obliged your request. Again, I don't agree with Myles Munroe. I know he is and I have been familiar with him for years. If I have to substantiate why I disagree with him, it's not a problem. That was the point I was trying to make. I have absolutely nothing against you. I just think Munroe's theology is prosperity gospel and I don't agree with it. God bless.

Reactions: nephilimiyr
Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
They are in the New Jerusalem. Have you ever researched how big that city is? I'll tell you. In Rev 21:16, it states that it's length is the same as it's heighth. It lies in a 4 square..the length, breadth (from side to side) and heighth are the same...12,000 stadia which is equal to 1,500 miles. It's length, width and height are the same. That is 1,500 miles wide and tall. That is approximately from California where I live, to Nashville, Tn in miles in width, and that many miles tall straight up. I think that quite a few mansions would fit in there nicely.

The "mansions" are what we get in exchange for the "tabernacle" that we have now...

The "tabernacle" is mortal, the "mansion" is immortal

1,500 cubic miles of wall to wall mansions like you are referring to is just plain ridicules, why in GODS New Jerusalem would He make buildings that would house so many when the simple is evident...

It is not buildings for us to lounge around in, they are what our soul and spirit inhabit... the changed immortal and incorruptible "mansion" that we are upgraded to from the tabernacle that we live in now...

In the gift I had one and it is beyond magnificence, but the gift was not about the new "mansion" that I was in, but none the less I have already seen this and trust me, the new changed "mansion" is totally better than the tabernacle the we must put off...

2 Peter 1:13-14 (KJV)
Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; [14] Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

Love, Brother Jerry

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will say it one better, IF anyone can show us "mansions" in the building architecture that is given in Revelation for the New Jerusalem, I will submit...
Yet I know that there is no mention to such buildings and by adding them to the New Jerusalem one would be adding to the Revelation which comes with a price, too high of a price for the servant to pay...

Rev. 22:18 (KJV)
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

This subject is some what like those who will be ruling for the Millennial Sabbath, one must fit the criteria, just as one must not add to the prophecy of the book...

The price is not worth it, especially when you have someone who has had as this servant has...

Tabernacle now, mansion then, where your soul and spirit reside

Love,
Your Brother Jerry

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1,500 cubic miles of wall to wall mansions like you are referring to is just plain ridicules, why in GODS New Jerusalem would He make buildings that would house so many when the simple is evident..

It is not buildings for us to lounge around in, they are what our soul and spirit inhabit... the changed immortal and incorruptible "mansion" that we are upgraded to from the tabernacle that we live in now...

Hey Jerry. Scripture doesn't lie. There is nothing rediculous about the New Jerusalem where we will reside. Is our "New Tabernacle" going to have streets paved with Gold, the names of the 12 Apostles on the gates, foundations, precious stones, be 1,500 miles long as it is tall and 4 square? This can't get much plainer in scripture.The Tabernacle we live in now is referred to as the flesh, and the New Tabernacle is our heavenly bodies that we will receive. This has nothing to do with the New Jerusalem where we will dwell. No one said that we are going to lounge around in a building. We are going to reign with Christ as Kings and Priests. We will help to rule the nations. We will be busy. The only difference in the New Jerusalem and earth is, no sin, no sickness, no Satan, no night for the Lamb will be the light of it, and we will be with Jesus eternally. It will be perfect. I believe that we will still be visiting with friends and loved ones. It's not going to be about just sitting there and floating around on a cloud all day with a harp. We will have responsibilities there.
New Jerusalem Rev 21:21-27
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Who else's names are written in the Lambs book of life Jerry? Think about these verses I posted. This IS heaven for the believer!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey Jerry. Scripture doesn't lie.

Show me "mansions" in the building and construction of any of the New Jerusalem plans that are written in Revelation...
Rev. 21:3 (KJV)
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with men, He will dwell with them, they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.

NOT New Tabernacle... there is no reference to "new tabernacle".

This is moot, IE no mansions in the structure written in Revelation to support "mansions" that we lounge around in... or do anything in, nothing to support this at all.

Is it that hard to fathom the simple Truth, that this tabernacle that we are in is changed to a "mansion" in comparison to what it is...

That we are a spirit, we have a soul and live in a tabernacle now and later on this mortal shall put on immortal, this corruptible shall be changed in the twinkling of and eye and become incorruptible and that when Lord Jesus was refering to preparing a "mansion" for us he was speaking about a place that our spirit and soul would dwell in for eternity...

Like it is written, to add to Revelation is to add something that we do NOT want to have in our lives, ever. There are no "mansions" mentioned in the building plans for the New Jerusalem, just streets of gold, rivers of living water and whatever else is written therein...

I would not say this if it were not so and would not make a point of it either.
I am a simple servant of our Lord God and have only Him to answer to, a power that I would never extort.

The "mansions" are for us when we shed these tabernacles in the harpazo/resurrection, that's all. Nothing more and nothing less than the glory of GOD unto His children as he promised.

His return will be the tell tale of all tales and there may be many that might be surprised but none will be disappointed.

Love, your brother Jerry

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Show me "mansions" in the building and construction of any of the New Jerusalem plans that are written in Revelation...
Rev. 21:3 (KJV)
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with men, He will dwell with them, they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.

NOT New Tabernacle... there is no reference to "new tabernacle".

This is moot, IE no mansions in the structure written in Revelation to support "mansions" that we lounge around in... or do anything in, nothing to support this at all.

Is it that hard to fathom the simple Truth, that this tabernacle that we are in is changed to a "mansion" in comparison to what it is...

That we are a spirit, we have a soul and live in a tabernacle now and later on this mortal shall put on immortal, this corruptible shall be changed in the twinkling of and eye and become incorruptible and that when Lord Jesus was refering to preparing a "mansion" for us he was speaking about a place that our spirit and soul would dwell in for eternity...

Like it is written, to add to Revelation is to add something that we do NOT want to have in our lives, ever. There are no "mansions" mentioned in the building plans for the New Jerusalem, just streets of gold, rivers of living water and whatever else is written therein...

I would not say this if it were not so and would not make a point of it either.
I am a simple servant of our Lord God and have only Him to answer to, a power that I would never extort.

The "mansions" are for us when we shed these tabernacles in the harpazo/resurrection, that's all. Nothing more and nothing less than the glory of GOD unto His children as he promised.

His return will be the tell tale of all tales and there may be many that might be surprised but none will be disappointed.

Love, your brother Jerry
Why is this so hard for you to see this? Does it make sense to you that the New Jerusalem decends with this beautiful description, the size, and plainly states that those whose names are not written in the Lambs Book of Life can't enter in? Do you think that this big beautiful city is going to decend just so we can say, Oh wow, look at this big beautiful city that we aren't ever going to live in. Gee, thanks God :doh:The remnant aren't going to live in it, but live on the earth.
The bible says to exhort one another daily, and I do as often as I can ^_^...Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
I can understand your frustration with not accepting the "no heaven" TRUTH. I went, say what??!!! when I first saw the truth of this, but I thank God for showing it to me. You want a scripture talking about the building of mansions? If you believe the bible, then you would have to believe that it is called a "city" because that is what it states in Heb 12:22-24 ~ But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things that that of Abel.
Geesh Jerry. Even earthly cities have mansions in them built by man. This heavenly city does also built by God..Heb 11:10 ~ For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose BUILDER and MAKER IS GOD.
The only time that anyone goes to heaven is if they die before Jesus comes, which is evident by the souls in heaven. No one is going to live eternally in heaven where Gods Throne is, but in the New J that comes from God down to us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why is this so hard for you to see this? Does it make sense to you that the New Jerusalem decends with this beautiful description, the size, and plainly states that those whose names are not written in the Lambs Book of Life can't enter in? Do you think that this big beautiful city is going to decend just so we can say, Oh wow, look at this big beautiful city that we aren't ever going to live in. Gee, thanks God :doh:
For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose BUILDER and MAKER IS GOD.
The only time that anyone goes to heaven is if they die before Jesus comes, which is evident by the souls in heaven. No one is going to live eternally in heaven where Gods Throne is, but in the New J that comes from God down to us.

It is a fact that we do at least rise up to the clouds in the air, and the Word says that Philip. 3:20 (KJV)
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ:

That we have 1 Peter 1:4 (KJV)
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

I have no problem that we MIGHT not be going to heaven but the "mansions" were explained in the gift and that is my point.

The "mansion" is what the soul and spirit reside in after we put off this tabernacle

2 Peter 1:13-14 (KJV)
Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; [14] Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

I quote this because it is even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

So no amount of exegesis is going to ADD mansions to the glory of the New Jerusalem without adding to the Revelation, that is clear and simple

The building plans are precises and have no margin of error in them, IF it were as you believe, then they would be spoken of, they are not, so it is as it is.

the New Jerusalem will be the hub of our health and healing for the nations, our source of light and life.

Lord Jesus is in the middle with rivers of living water flowing out of Him, He is the Light and there are trees that the leaves of such will heal nations with.

These are the things that we know about the New Jerusalem, not palatial buildings made for our repose.

Tabernacles now which are temporal, mansions for then which are eternal.

A place where our spirit and soul reside...

The heaven deal is no biggie as long as we are with our Lord...

BTW, we will be like Him and He can fly :) walk on water :) heal the sick:)

Once we are in that eternal ministry we will have all the attributes of our Lord and God... But the mansions are just new bodies, eternal ones for us to dwell in, that is all and as I have said, there may be many who will be surprised but none will be disappointed...

I speak from experience, not interpretation

Love,
Your Brother Jerry

Upvote 0