Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Matthew 13:15 (KJV)
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

:)

May we hear and see that our hearts understand

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Matthew 13:15 (KJV)
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

May we hear and see that our hearts understand

Time is short Jerry. If you are just going to post smiley faces, I have better things to do. You have taken this to a game of cat and mouse, and I won't play with you :p Go on your fast or whatever, and come back refreshed for round # 2 if you want to. None of us are going to change our stance one iota just because you are "pitching a tizzy".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
We are not only being expected to accept and tolerate things like homosexuality and unwed mothers…

We are no longer in a west that is sensitive to Christianity; the Christians are the Jews of the 21st century. People are now aggressive towards Christianity in that they do not approve our moral confidence.

What we applaud we encourage, but beware of what we celebrate…

Christians are now seen as the enemies to progress.

How do you convert a nation? By the leaders… You put one person in a high enough position of teaching or office that has enough influence to Babylonialize the rest in your culture, spiritually, intellectually, socially and religiously.

In one generation the biblical view of GOD and His power can and has been debunked from all-powerful to a carnival act.

WE allowed prayer and the bible to be taken out of our schools back in the 60’.

Looks like the plan worked…

SHALOM

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
One Tree of Life, not two and based on your exegesis this is your opinion of 24 nations placed at the besting of the 24 elders...

Nothing in the bible says 24 nations explicitly, it says "nations" and I believe that there will be many more then just 24, just to satisfy the need for all these people who want to rule who do not get beheaded during the GT, which are the ONLY ones who rule with Lord Jesus during the Millennial Sabbath, the ones who are beheaded during the GT for their testimony in Christ and not taking the mark or worshipping the B.E.A.S.T. or its image...

I am glade that you cleared this up because I was certain that what you was sating was OPINION and not scriptural fact based on the fact that there is NO mention of 24 nations any time, any where in the bible...

Thanks for your input.

Love,
His servant brother Jerry
John clearly says there are two trees of life in the New Jerusalem, one on either side of the river of life. Maybe you're thinking about the Garden of Eden.

John also tells us that in the New Jerusalem, "the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. (Rev. 21:24).

So why, pray tell, do you think 24 thrones surround God's throne, and 24 fruits are borne by the tree(s) of life, and its leaves are for the healing of the nations? And only the nations of the saved get to live in the New Jerusalem?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
John clearly says there are two trees of life in the New Jerusalem, one on either side of the river of life. Maybe you're thinking about the Garden of Eden.

John also tells us that in the New Jerusalem, "the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. (Rev. 21:24).

So why, pray tell, do you think 24 thrones surround God's throne?

The tree of life grows on both sides of the river...
Not a problem, I will submit that it is MOST likely only TWO of THE tree of Life growing...

24 thrones does NOT make 24 nations ONLY...

That is opinion, not fact.

Say, listen, I really need to not be posting here and I have answered this to the best of what IS written and not opinion...
Rev. 22:2 (NASB-U)
in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

NLT
On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit,£ with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations.

SHALOM

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

So why, pray tell, do you think 24 thrones surround God's throne?
impossible...Jesus Christ is THE Tree of Life...and I hope that you don't think that there are two of Him????

there is one Tree of Life, that is big enough to cover the entire river....(see Gen 2)

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The poll is closed and the results are in...
I Thes 4:
15 I can tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with Him forever. 18So comfort and encourage each other with these words.

Rev. 14
The Harvest of the Earth
14Then I saw the Son of Man£ sitting on a white cloud. He had a gold crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.
15Then an angel came from the Temple and called out in a loud voice to the one sitting on the cloud, “Use the sickle, for the time has come for you to harvest; the crop is ripe on the earth.” 16So the one sitting on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the whole earth was harvested.

There is no indication whatsoever that we are resurrected and remain on this planet, without a FORMULA...

I would like to thank each and every one of you who participated in this thread, we learned a lot about some and not very much from a few, but none the less, we had a poll about going to heaven or staying here after the resurrection.

the poll stands @ 2 to 1 we go to heaven with no FORMULA...

Thanks again,

His servant Brother Jerry

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
impossible...Jesus Christ is THE Tree of Life...and I hope that you don't think that there are two of Him????

there is one Tree of Life, that is big enough to cover the entire river....(see Gen 2)
Would make for an interesting thread :)

http://www.christianforums.com/t7259006-11/#post47784072
Tree of life

Acts 13:29 As yet they finish all-things the about Him having been Written, according-lifting from the wood/tree/xulou <3586> they place into a tomb.

Revelation 22:2 In midst of broadplace of Her and of the river, hence and thence, a tree/wood/xulon <3586> of Life doing Fruits,

Greek New Testament - Parallel Greek New Testament by John Hurt

Textus Rec.)
Revelation 22:2 en mesw thV plateiaV authV kai tou potamou enteuqen kai enteuqen xulon zwhV poioun karpouV

W-H )
Revelation 22:2 en mesw thV plateiaV authV kai tou potamou enteuqen kai ekeiqen xulon zwhV poioun karpouV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums