✟143,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And who set that bar?

Correct, the right wing opinionators that are now going bananas.
Prop him up and give him notecards and teleprompters for another four years. Who is really running the country?

Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Prop him up and give him notecards and teleprompters for another four years. Who is really running the country?
Lol, if all else fails, go back to the old tired propaganda.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟143,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol, if all else fails, go back to the old tired propaganda.
He couldn’t even get Laken Riley’s name right when he had it in his hand and he managed to anger her mother and also offended many on the left by calling her killer an illegal. Great job

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟143,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: MrMoe
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It’s amazing how low the bar has been set for him. He can read a speech from a teleprompter so that qualifies him to lead the free world
No actually being (well) over 35 and a natural-born citizen does. I can't really help it if the nation's standards are in the dirt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's the best spin they could come up with after telling us he was practically in a persistent vegetative state for the past few months.
I'm still waiting for the Harris/25th Amendment alley-oop into the presidency.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
He couldn’t even get Laken Riley’s name right when he had it in his hand and he managed to anger her mother and also offended many on the left by calling her killer an illegal. Great job
I thought he dealt with that well.

Was the killer not an illegal immigrant???

Do you know Trump said E Jean Carrol was not his type, but then he saw a photo of Carrol and said that's my ex wife there.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟143,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought he dealt with that well.

Was the killer not an illegal immigrant???

Do you know Trump said E Jean Carrol was not his type, but then he saw a photo of Carrol and said that's my ex wife there.
Yeah but this thread is about Biden. Sounds like Trump needs glasses though

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
....the bill would allow more resources to proces applicants, which, by current LAW, the government is obligated to do.
The law does not require more illegals to be processed into the country. Joe has refused to stem the tide, and Americans are dead as a direct result of Joe and Mayorkas violating U.S. law.

Reactions: QvQ
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Katie Britt’s false linkage of a sex-trafficking case to Joe Biden

“We know that President Biden didn’t just create this border crisis. He invited it with 94 executive actions in his first 100 days. When I took office, I took a different approach. I traveled to the Del Rio sector of Texas. That’s where I spoke to a woman who shared her story with me. She had been sex trafficked by the cartels starting at the age of 12. She told me not just that she was raped every day, but how many times a day she was raped. The cartels put her on a mattress in a shoe box of a room, and they sent men through that door over and over again for hours and hours on end. We wouldn’t be okay with this happening in a Third World country. This is the United States of America, and it is past time, in my opinion, that we start acting like it. President Biden’s border policies are a disgrace.”

Sean Ross, Britt’s communications director, confirmed that she was talking about Karla Jacinto Romero — who has testified before Congress about being forced to work in Mexican brothels from 2004 to 2008.

There is no indication in [Romero's] story that drug cartels were involved, though Britt said that in the State of the Union response and has made a similar claim on at least one other occasion. Romero was never trafficked to the United States; instead, she says many men who paid to have sex with her were “foreigners visiting my city looking to have sexual interactions with minors like me.”

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Katie Britt’s false linkage of a sex-trafficking case to Joe Biden

“We know that President Biden didn’t just create this border crisis. He invited it with 94 executive actions in his first 100 days. When I took office, I took a different approach. I traveled to the Del Rio sector of Texas. That’s where I spoke to a woman who shared her story with me. She had been sex trafficked by the cartels starting at the age of 12. She told me not just that she was raped every day, but how many times a day she was raped. The cartels put her on a mattress in a shoe box of a room, and they sent men through that door over and over again for hours and hours on end. We wouldn’t be okay with this happening in a Third World country. This is the United States of America, and it is past time, in my opinion, that we start acting like it. President Biden’s border policies are a disgrace.”

Sean Ross, Britt’s communications director, confirmed that she was talking about Karla Jacinto Romero — who has testified before Congress about being forced to work in Mexican brothels from 2004 to 2008.

There is no indication in [Romero's] story that drug cartels were involved, though Britt said that in the State of the Union response and has made a similar claim on at least one other occasion. Romero was never trafficked to the United States; instead, she says many men who paid to have sex with her were “foreigners visiting my city looking to have sexual interactions with minors like me.”
Joe's border policies have directly caused multitudes to be sex trafficked. He has lost track of 85,000 children. Women are fortunate if they even make it to the border before being raped. We don't know how many have been sex trafficked or how many are used as slave labor. He took no responsibility for the trafficking and the deaths that he has caused, and showed no sign that he intends to halt his deadly policies.

Reactions: QvQ
Upvote 0