State of the Union Address.

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Pelosi claims the courteous thing to do considering the alternative. What does that mean??

Trump at 49% and gaining among minority’s and independents.
The speech was great and the optics were perfect such as the Tuskegee airman and the soldier surprising his family also the medal of freedom for Rush Limbaugh.

Pelosi looked childish and petulant.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe I will start a post on this but can a Catholic now vote for a Democrat knowing how far to the left they have veered and be in Union with the church?
Not as far as I am concerned. But I have issues with both the parties. But the Democrat’s actions and ideologies are my number my 1 concern at this point. Did you see where Nancy and her ilk would not even stand up for that 2 year old girl born prematurely? Pure evil imo.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Not as far as I am concerned. But I have issues with both the parties. But the Democrat’s actions and ideologies are my number my 1 concern at this point. Did you see where Nancy and her ilk would not even stand up for that 2 year old girl born prematurely? Pure evil imo.

Agreed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Seriously, want to see partisan activity? Look at Nancy Pelosi and her fellows dressed in white barely keeping it together right now. :eek:

I had to go to bed before it started, but I caught up on everything when I checked my Twitter feed and Reddit this morning. Libs are such maggots, I can't wait for November so we can...

-MdN3W.gif

SEND THESE FOUL BEASTS INTO THE ABYSS

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Good. What she did was illegal, she destroyed an official document signed by the President. The Speaker is supposed to provide the President's speech to the National Archives for the historical record. That's why so many people were making jokes about her shredding the Constitution, both for the obvious jokes about Dems contempt for the Constitution but also for the categorical relationship between the two.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe I will start a post on this but can a Catholic now vote for a Democrat knowing how far to the left they have veered and be in Union with the church?

No. The Democratic Party has drifted so far to the left that they're teetering on the brink of becoming full-blown Communists; they would revoke the right of freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and probably every other freedom as well.

Did someone mention childish tantrums??? ;)
AAA2 (2).jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums