Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
TOS: Never really seen an entire episode only because it makes Kirk look like a space-cowboy ****! As for TOS movies, gotta be Star Trek IV: The Voyage Gome.

TNG: A lot of great episodes...I honestly don't think I could choose. If forced, probably The Best of Both Worlds Parts I and II. Otherwise, just watching Data, Student of the Humanities, is just inspiring.

DS9: First off, thank you Spike TV for airing this series along with TNG finally! Secondly, I really don't have a favorite...yet. ;)

Voyager: End Game was fabulous. Any episode with Seven of Nine, Student of the Humanities is just as inspiring as episodes of TNG's Data.

Enterprise: I've seen most episodes, but I haven't picked a favorite.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

neocon

Apr 6, 2004
✟1,624.00
Faith
Christian
The interesting thing about Star Trek (the originals in particular) is that the need for drama in the story line end up defeating Rodenbury's attempts to paint a picture of a Perfect Humanistic future. People who are totally freed of the material needs and indoctrination in silly superstitions that according to Humanism are the source of conflict in our world still are clearly filled with various Hates/Fears/Lusts. Surprise. Surprise.

Upvote 0

Chakotay

Chaplain, U.S.S. Voyager
Jan 27, 2004
✟235.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My favorite Star Trek series is Voyager (hence my name), with The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine tied for second. Give me a 'Chakotay-centric' episode and I'm very happy. Other than that, I don't have any out-and-out favorite episodes.

I'm glad to see a few posters that enjoyed 'Endgame'. I liked the episode too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Surprised by joy

The Cuteness
Mar 19, 2004
✟1,437.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
TOS
TNG

No specific favorite episodes, except perhaps the Next Generation where some of Star Fleet Command get taken over by bugs, and Riker pretends that he's one of them.

The Ferengi are the best overall Star Trek race. I love "Q", I like Picard and I drink Earl Grey tea. However, I can't stand Riker and Troi.

Voyager is politically correct and Enterprise is not an action series, it is a character series. Which is fine, except that Star Trek is not a character series; Enterprise might as well not take place in space. Anyway, what is with the shrink-wrapped half-vulcan? She is almost (not quite) as bad as Seven of Nine. I haven't seen much of Deep Space Nine.

"It's been a long time . . .
Getting from there to here
It's been a long time . . ."
And it will be a long time yet! ;)

Upvote 0