Star Alpha Dream Team Fellowship - All Welcome (24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Viper07

Legend
Apr 15, 2007
✟73,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It did warm up for a short time but it's probably the same temperature here as it is there these days!
ahhh, ok, it will get down to 5 C here tonight and around the same for the next 2 or 3 nights :doh: :eek: brrrrrr, I need to hibernate somewhere :D lol
:eek: your new! AC!!!!!
I want one to lol .. I am really going to consider it! Will have to talk to landlord!

lol the trouble is I installed it when summer was finished, I only had one warm day to try it lol now I have to wait till summer to give it a good run :D

Upvote 0
^_^

lol You would put your big toe in the water then Freeze!!!
I bet you cant wait for the 35°C days hey!
I really am looking forward to that!!!

ahhh, ok, it will get down to 5 C here tonight and around the same for the next 2 or 3 nights :doh: :eek: brrrrrr, I need to hibernate somewhere :D lol

lol the trouble is I installed it when summer was finished, I only had one warm day to try it lol now I have to wait till summer to give it a good run :D
You could migrate here in about a month! Many Canadians actually do go south for the winter...they're called Snowbirds. Some people call them wimps but I think they're very smart!! ^_^

Upvote 0

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟59,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You can go and see Free Viper by the time to row your dingy there it will be middle of summer! ^_^^_^

I am going to wait till middle of winter lol AC will be cheap :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Viper07

Legend
Apr 15, 2007
✟73,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You could migrate here in about a month! Many Canadians actually do go south for the winter...they're called Snowbirds. Some people call them wimps but I think they're very smart!! ^_^
^_^ lol eerrrrr south means warmer doesn't it :doh: well, that is what I would do too lol I hate the cold :doh: :eek:
You can go and see Free Viper by the time to row your dingy there it will be middle of summer! ^_^^_^

I am going to wait till middle of winter lol AC will be cheap :D

Yeah Good Idea, this A/c was an old one that was laying around that I installed. but I want to get one of the newer reverse cycle ones. this one only cools. :doh:

Upvote 0

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟59,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
^_^ lol eerrrrr south means warmer doesn't it :doh: well, that is what I would do too lol I hate the cold :doh: :eek:

Yeah Good Idea, this A/c was an old one that was laying around that I installed. but I want to get one of the newer reverse cycle ones. this one only cools. :doh:

Yep same here want to get a split system keep the noisy bit outside :)
Though in a second storey flat will cost more to install :doh:

Upvote 0

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟59,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Storm sends some sun Free's way
Sunshine_by_nandolucas.jpg

:D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.