‘Transgender’ male basketball player on girls’ team injures 3 players, causing opponent to forfeit

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

‘The players feared getting injured and not being able to compete in the playoffs,’ says Collegiate Charter School of Lowell.​

LYNN, Massachusetts (LifeSiteNews) — The girls basketball team at a public charter high school in Massachusetts forfeited a recent game at halftime because a gender-confused male player on the opposing team had injured three of its players, causing the remaining female teammates to fear for their safety.

The Daily Item reported that Collegiate Charter School of Lowell ended its February 8 game against the KIPP Academy girls basketball team after just 16 minutes due to the KIPP team’s inclusion of a male player reportedly six feet tall with facial hair.

Collegiate Charter athletic director Kyle Pelczar said the school was aware of the player “going into the game, already, because we had them at home the first game of the year and nothing happened then,” but coach Kevin Ortins ultimately chose to call off this one because “he felt that his girls were getting injured, basically, all game. He has a playoff game on Monday, so he didn’t want to have any more of his girls go down.”

Continued below.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I still don't understand why the girls who are playing these sports haven't just upped and said, "We quit. We're not participating in this nonsense," and gone off and formed their own, independent-of-the-school district teams. If the school wants to have any girl's teams, then either cut the crap or live without them.

But then, I'm just an ornery, vindictive old veteran with PTSD and a vicious dislike for stupidity. It's what I'd do, but not everybody is like me.

Upvote 0

DJWhalen

When God steps in, miracles happen.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis Indiana
✟13,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I'm old school too and a redneck and stupid need too stop!
I still don't understand why the girls who are playing these sports haven't just upped and said, "We quit. We're not participating in this nonsense," and gone off and formed their own, independent-of-the-school district teams. If the school wants to have any girl's teams, then either cut the crap or live without them.

But then, I'm just an ornery, vindictive old veteran with PTSD and a vicious dislike for stupidity. It's what I'd do, but not everybody is like me.

Upvote 0