Star Alpha Dream Team Fellowship - All Welcome (24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper07

Legend
Apr 15, 2007
✟73,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It doesn't happen every time but sometimes I get an error and when I click post quick reply it tells me that a duplicate posted less than 5 mins. earlier. Also the waiting between posts.
Yeah, that is a database glich, hopefully they will fix that soon, it does the same thing to me :doh: :doh: :eek:

Upvote 0

missmsdancearama

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 17, 2008
Schaumburg, Illinois
✟184,697.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. All the new things on CF is confusing. I'm still trying to figure out how you find someones posts so you can rep them. We used to be able to get that from their home page. But now I can't findthat. Can you help me?

Upvote 0

Viper07

Legend
Apr 15, 2007
✟73,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. All the new things on CF is confusing. I'm still trying to figure out how you find someones posts so you can rep them. We used to be able to get that from their home page. But now I can't findthat. Can you help me?
the search function for finding posts is disabled at the moment till they fix it. It is on the todo list but I am not sure when it will be fixed :doh: :eek:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.