St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just felt an earthquake for the first time. 3.5. Freaky.

Mary

I didn't know they had earthquakes there? But then again, there was one in Alabama a few years back.

My first earthquake, I didn't know what it was. No ground shaking. Just a huge BOOM and it felt like a bear had jumped on the roof of the cabin. San Bernadino mountains in Cali.

I pray no one was hurt.

Upvote 0

Mary of Bethany

Only one thing is needful.
Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2004
✟341,456.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I didn't know they had earthquakes there? But then again, there was one in Alabama a few years back.

My first earthquake, I didn't know what it was. No ground shaking. Just a huge BOOM and it felt like a bear had jumped on the roof of the cabin. San Bernadino mountains in Cali.

I pray no one was hurt.

It's the first one I've felt, but there have a been a bunch of small quakes over the last few years, mostly centered in Irving. Most of us think it is due to all the fracking going on, but no one seems to be sure.

Mary

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It's the first one I've felt, but there have a been a bunch of small quakes over the last few years, mostly centered in Irving. Most of us think it is due to all the fracking going on, but no one seems to be sure.

Mary

I heard a lot of that was going on in Arkansas, and they blamed the increased earthquakes on that.

I don't know a great deal about it, but it really does seem a potentially disastrous activity. It seems we are too prone to developing technologies and practices and jumping into them without really knowing what the results would be

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.