✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh how boring can this be.:yawn:

I would rather paint and listen to the Ancient faith radio;)
Sorry to interupt your game Michael. just kidding :wave:
God bless,
philothei
That is just it. I STILL am not motivated to paint! :(

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He grew up in Boston. Bruins is his team! :p Not mine I am only a pure Green Team (Athenian) soccer club fan... And we lost to Turkey ....4 to 1 GGGGRRRRR:mad: last Saturday, the day before our independence day :cry: shameful...

Philothei
The only soccer team in the world I care about is DFB (Deutscher Fussballbund-the German National team). I wanted so badly last summer to see the Klinnsman coached German team win the World Cup, but they fell ever so short.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
He grew up in Boston. Bruins is his team! :p Not mine I am only a pure Green Team (Athenian) soccer club fan... And we lost to Turkey ....4 to 1 GGGGRRRRR:mad: last Saturday, the day before our independence day :cry: shameful...

Philothei
Oh, that is awful.

Well, I'd rather the Turks play soccer with the Greeks than exchange bullets.

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey hockey fans! Don't look now, but the Penguins can easily end up in first place in the Division at the end of the season! I guess everyone was wrong about just how good a hockey team this is! To quote Mike Lange, in my best Mike Lange voice "It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The only soccer team in the world I care about is DFB (Deutscher Fussballbund-the German National team). I wanted so badly last summer to see the Klinnsman coached German team win the World Cup, but they fell ever so short.
Rehaagel (what ever the spelling is:sorry: ) is the Greek team coach we stole him from Germany about 5 years ago... how do you think Greece won the European cup 2 years ago????:p . You got no good coaches in Germany we stole the best one because I heard no one wanted him.....^_^ in Germany...

God bless,
Phiilothei:crosseo:

Upvote 0

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Oh, that is awful.

Well, I'd rather the Turks play soccer with the Greeks than exchange bullets.
They almost did during the game....and they played at the Karaiskakis field... (karaiskakis is one of Turkish war heros...lol...) aweful indeed :(

Upvote 0

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Reading through many threads here, I have only one thing to say here. "Do not falsely accuse the Straw man of arguing!!" :D

strawman.gif

:tutu: :tutu: :tutu:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
H

Hoser03

Hey hockey fans! Don't look now, but the Penguins can easily end up in first place in the Division at the end of the season! I guess everyone was wrong about just how good a hockey team this is! To quote Mike Lange, in my best Mike Lange voice "It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!"

The Penguins are a young team, they can play excellent hockey and they can struggle at times. They're getting it together faster than anyone thought they would. When they finish maturing they could have a strong team for years to come. Against a team like Boston they didn't look good last night. The B's were never out of the game, which should have happened before the second period ended. Boston's struggled all year, and Chara is probably the most overrated player in the league. It's sad to see the front office ride the fact that Boston is an O6 team in place of putting a talented club on the ice. As a play-off team, if I were a betting man, Pens will be out in the first round. Which is a good thing, if they make a deep run the front office is going to be tempted to break the team up and make a killing on the trades next season killing their shot at becoming a dynasty team.

Of course when John Tavares, broke Gretzky's OHL record for goals by a 16 year old, starts playing in the NHL it may well change the league's whole dynamic.

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Penguins are a young team, they can play excellent hockey and they can struggle at times. They're getting it together faster than anyone thought they would. When they finish maturing they could have a strong team for years to come. Against a team like Boston they didn't look good last night. The B's were never out of the game, which should have happened before the second period ended. Boston's struggled all year, and Chara is probably the most overrated player in the league. It's sad to see the front office ride the fact that Boston is an O6 team in place of putting a talented club on the ice. As a play-off team, if I were a betting man, Pens will be out in the first round. Which is a good thing, if they make a deep run the front office is going to be tempted to break the team up and make a killing on the trades next season killing their shot at becoming a dynasty team.

Of course when John Tavares, broke Gretzky's OHL record for goals by a 16 year old, starts playing in the NHL it may well change the league's whole dynamic.
The front office is not going to break this team up. They are in it for the long haul. Mario made that perfectly clear a few weeks ago when he said he wants this team to be dominant for years to come and because of that he is taking them off the market and they are no longer for sale. That after he had had them for sale for years and tried like mad earlier this year to cash in his ticket with the team. I disagree with you ont he caliber of this team. I have watched them all year. They do struggle at times, but their record since the end of December speaks for itself. Will they win the Cup this year? Probably not. Will they go deep into the playoffs and be a dominant team and a contender for the Stanley Cup next year? Yes they will.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.