Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've been driving my dear wife crazy today... I put Thriller on my ipod. :D

I'm not afraid to admit I like one Michael Jackson album. :p
lol....I like Michael Jackson too his oldies...

My dauhgter thinks his music is ancient....

P.

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
canonballintub.jpg

Upvote 0

kamikat

my love is bigger than a cadillac
Apr 22, 2005
Visit site
✟18,459.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WooHoo! Yesterday afternoon, I managed to get everything on the contractor's list (except tile, but I need to go someplace else for that), all in one trip. I hate to say bad things about any company, but Home Depot has lost me as a customer for good. They gave me such a run around regarding my stupid bathroom vanity. I ended up just going to Lowes and got a better quality of vanity at a lower price AND everything will be delivered on Monday. At least I won't be driving all over town next week trying to get my fixtures in between Holy Week services!

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,375.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Congratulations Kami :)

Our bathroom was a bit of a hassle too - just wait till you have found the tiles you want - and then they can't get enough of them for you and you have to choose them again - grrrrrrrrrr

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Congratulations Kami :)

Our bathroom was a bit of a hassle too - just wait till you have found the tiles you want - and then they can't get enough of them for you and you have to choose them again - grrrrrrrrrr
The tile in my bathroom is going to be black granite. I bought them at that evil place, The Home Depot, and bought more than enough for the room. Now I just have to find a black granite countertop that I like.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy everyone! Leaving Dubai soon... :( It's been a lot of fun even if we didn't see too much of the city since we just weren't here too long. But it's been nice and relaxing and the hotel had awesome restaurants too.
So with this flight and then Finland-US on Monday, please pray for me for safe travels. I'll have a square bum by the time I'm done. Phew!

Upvote 0

Grand_Duchess-Elizaveta

Pie-baking apron-clad hausfrau :D
Jun 22, 2004
Canada
✟4,397.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey everybody. Don't mean to be a downer here, but please if you have any to spare, pray for me and mostly my children. I tried to committ suicide yesterday. I have made the promise to myself never NEVEr to fall in love again. NEVER.

Oh, my goodness!:cry::hug::hug::hug: I will pray for you, for sure. Could you talk to your priest about this? Or someone else you trust IRL?

Upvote 0

Photios

Veteran
Feb 26, 2005
Soddy-Daisy, TN
✟8,988.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hey everybody. Don't mean to be a downer here, but please if you have any to spare, pray for me and mostly my children. I tried to committ suicide yesterday. I have made the promise to myself never NEVEr to fall in love again. NEVER.

Dear Photini! No man is worth such.

:crosseo::crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kamikat

my love is bigger than a cadillac
Apr 22, 2005
Visit site
✟18,459.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The tile in my bathroom is going to be black granite.

I bet that will look nice. I look at a granite vanity top, but decided against it. This bathroom is for the kids. I don't really want to put that kind of money into a kids' bathroom.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.