Veteran
Feb 26, 2005
Soddy-Daisy, TN
✟8,988.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I hope he becomes a hen-pecked husband one day. A nigh unidentifiable mass of flesh lumped on the relicer with a remote and a beer.

Please, don't let him damage you like that. Such wishes only hurt you, and he'll probably end up like that anyway.

:hug::crosseo::hug:

Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everybody. Don't mean to be a downer here, but please if you have any to spare, pray for me and mostly my children. I tried to committ suicide yesterday. I have made the promise to myself never NEVEr to fall in love again. NEVER.

:hug:

Prayers Going Up!

Upvote 0

NyssaTheHobbit

Orthodox Christian (chrismation date 1/10/09)
May 24, 2006
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Visit site
✟9,617.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I was 2 yrs old when Thriller came out. My Mom would to put on MTV get me to dance with her to the Thriller video. :D

What a young pup! I was about 10. ;)

Hey everybody. Don't mean to be a downer here, but please if you have any to spare, pray for me and mostly my children. I tried to committ suicide yesterday. I have made the promise to myself never NEVEr to fall in love again. NEVER.

I've been in your shoes twice. I didn't actually try anything, but I was to the point of wanting to throw myself in front of a car or find something sharp around the dorm. Then I eventually realized the guy was no good for me anyway, and my depression embarrassed me. This is certainly something for a SF or a trusted friend to help you with--let you rant and rave and cry and such for hours. But you can also PM me if you like.

Upvote 0

NyssaTheHobbit

Orthodox Christian (chrismation date 1/10/09)
May 24, 2006
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Visit site
✟9,617.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I got to go to my first Holy Saturday service today. I thought the liturgy of St. Basil was supposed to be 3 hours, but this was closer to 2.

It was fun learning how to make crosses out of palm fronds afterwards. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
H

Hoser03

Sorry about your situation. Go see your priest, in addition to confession he can offer some good advice and probably a pyschologist. With a dating related suicide attempt it's time to heavily consider waiting until your children are out of the house before getting involved in that. There is nothing worth ending your own life over, if you can find no other motive it's the least you owe your children.:crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.