New Mexico, USA
✟7,754.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
the cutest most annoyingly shy animals ever! :blush: i want one but my mom says i have more chance of getting a snake (which shes hates) and that i dont need one seeing as we have 3 fish, 1 cat, y 1 dog.( you can never have too many pets!!!) but what do you think of squirrels?:D

Elenakiara

Nov 9, 2005
Canada, Montreal
✟8,592.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
I've had 11 animals before... ^^
Now I only have 2 cats, 2 dogs and 3 birds.
I feed the squirrels that live around my home and I recodnise many of them now! I had a squirrel before(one that lived at home with us) when I was younger and I miss it... Dx
I love squirrels to pieces. ^^

Upvote 0

WallabyMom

Senior Veteran
Jul 24, 2007
Arizona
✟11,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Squirrels are cool!!! We have raised many animals for pets...wallabies,monkeys,emu,dogs,cats,sugar gliders,guinea pigs,chinchillas,naked rat,ferrets and more!
They all get along...my 14 year old son helps with the care of all animals...:wave:

Reactions: Frogette
Upvote 0

WallabyMom

Senior Veteran
Jul 24, 2007
Arizona
✟11,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I feel very blessed with all the critters that God has put in my life...wallabies are my favorites...so soft and cuddly...as they like to sit on my lap and eat popcorn with me!!!
God has also blessed me with 100+ foster children (special needs) over the past 28 years...I adopted 2 and now my oldest daughter has adopted 4 children...I am sooooo blessed!!! :)
Have a great weekend!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.