Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Video Talk

Matthew 24:3-14 ESV

“As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, ‘Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?’ And Jesus answered them, ‘See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, “I am the Christ,” and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.
“’Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.’”

We are living in the last days before the return of Jesus Christ, our Lord. And many of these things mentioned here are presently taking place and are increasing. And deception abounds. And many indeed are being led astray by clever enchanters who are cunning and crafty in their deceitful scheming, and who are experts at mind manipulation and at hidden and subliminal messages buried inside what might have the appearance of truth.

And these liars and deceivers are government heads, CEOs of corporations, medical professionals, heads of church denominations, and pastors of church congregations (or of what is falsely being called “church”). And they are the news media, social media, the music industry, the movie industry, and the sports industry. And they are teachers and authors and writers of devotions and singers, etc. Not all are liars, but many or most appear to be.

Now I am not personally aware of anyone who has said literally, “I am the Christ.” I am not saying no one has, only that I am not aware of it. BUT.. many have said it, without actually saying it, by their actions and by the words they speak when they take the place of Jesus Christ in the hearts of the people, and when they demand the kind of loyalty and devotion to themselves only meant for God alone, and when they want us to treat their words as though they are God’s words to us, when they may not be at all.

And regarding wars, I believe my nation (the USA) has been at war with someone all the time I have been alive, and it could be that they have been in continuous wars ever since the founding of our nation. I think I heard that somewhere, and they listed all the wars, too. And our nation (government and military) are in so many other countries in this world creating wars with them, so it does seem that wars are increasing (in view of Revelation 13).

And Christians throughout the world are being persecuted for their faith in Jesus Christ and for their testimonies for Jesus Christ and for his gospel. And many are running for their lives, and many are being put to death because they believe in Jesus Christ. And here in America that kind of persecution is not the norm (standard). But Christians who take seriously the Scriptures and their walks of faith in holiness and in obedience to the Lord, and who are sharing the truth of the gospel in opposition to the lies, they are being persecuted – rejected, cast aside, ridiculed, falsely accused, and abandoned.

And many who profess faith in Jesus Christ have fallen away, or else they never came to true faith in Jesus Christ to begin with. And many of them are hating others who profess faith in Jesus Christ because the others are living holy lives, pleasing to God, and they are walking in obedience to his commands, and they are spreading the truth of the gospel, and they are refuting the lies, exposing the fruitless deeds of darkness for what they are.

But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this is the truth of the true gospel message. For we aren’t saved just once and now we are good to go to heaven. We are saved (past), we are being saved (present active), and we will be saved (future) when Jesus Christ returns, which is when our salvation will be complete. But this depends on us enduring to the end and us walking in holiness and in righteousness and in obedience to our Lord and not in sin, and not in defiance of our Lord and of his commands.

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Amen!

The Truth of the Gospel: [Matt 7:21-23; Matt 24:9-14; Lu 9:23-26; Rom 1:18-32; Rom 2:6-8; Rom 6:1-23; Rom 8:1-14,24; Rom 12:1-2; Rom 13:11; 1 Co 6:9-10,19-20; 2 Co 5:10,15,21; 1 Co 1:18; 1 Co 15:1-2; 2 Tim 1:8-9; Heb 9:28; 1 Pet 1:5; Gal 5:16-21; Gal 6:7-8; Eph 2:8-10; Eph 4:17-32; Eph 5:3-6; Col 1:21-23; Col 3:5-17; 1 Pet 2:24; Tit 2:11-14; 1 Jn 1:5-9; 1 Jn 2:3-6,24-25; 1 Jn 3:4-10; Heb 3:6,14-15; Heb 10:23-31; Heb 12:1-2; Rev 21:8,27; Rev 22:14-15]

Caution: This link may contain ads

For Our Nation

An Original Work / September 11, 2012

Bombs are bursting. Night is falling.
Jesus Christ is gently calling
You to follow Him in all ways.
Trust Him with your life today.
Make Him your Lord and your Savior.
Turn from your sin. Follow Jesus.
He will forgive you of your sin;
Cleanse your heart, made new within.

Men betraying: Our trust fraying.