Teaching (no posting) Spiritually guided messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Gifts of administrations and helps. Most charismatics will see you as a party crasher, or "faithless". 1 Corinthians 12:28
1f602.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
SOUND MIND! CARNAL INSECURITIES (they're VERY discernable) make platonic male/female male/male physical affection awkward, NOT the SPIRIT. Notice how secular society more readily tolerates Lesbian relationships (even as a double standard, both are unbiblical). These are patterns of the world, that many "believers" are still conforming to because they are still carnally mastered. Physical affection is only as awkward as YOU want it to be. Natural human affection is a foreign concept to the natural man. Trust me, when governed by the Spirit, male/female friendships/physical affection are natural and comfortable for both, it's Christ's holiness! (If someone's weak conscience(s) are wounded by touch, just abstain for the sake of peace. The strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not only to please ourselves).
1f607.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Biblical Teaching on False Doctrine, False Teachers, False Prophets. Whether pure, impure, good, or not so good motives and intentions...False is False and True is True. Wolves in Sheep's clothing are not OUTSIDE the Church Body. They are INSIDE and they have way too much carnal influence to remain UNEXPOSED (Ephesians 5:8-20). Jesus and the Apostle's were primarily referring to Leadership in the Ecclesia, not the lost sheep! These religious celebrities should know better!

"He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him" John 7:18

"Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame." 1 Corinthians 15:33-34

"But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some. Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 2 Timothy 2:16-19

"And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will" 2 Timothy 2:24-26

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do not allow your confidence in the Lord to be an excuse to shun, scoff at, or reject knowledge. You believe in (and have seen) miracles, signs, and wonders but you can't stomach the fact that UFO's are a great Luciferian deception to masquerade as a pre-tribulation rapture? Love believes all things
1f923.png
Proverbs 1:22 Hosea 4:6 Philippians 1:8-10 in the last day's knowledge will increase! Daniel 12:3-4

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I reject the pre-tribulation rapture. From my understanding of the Bible, it clearly states the facts that the rapture comes after the tribulation. I wonder how many of these big name preachers, apostle's, and prophets could endure real persecution or die for their faith. My concern is that the Western church (the biggest perpetrator) can hardly even handle matters of conscience, let alone any of the ordeals that Christ and the Apostle's went through (beatings, starvation, homelessness, imprisonment, execution). The Church needs to stop playing the harlot and get back to pure and simple devotion to Christ. No one is doing any favors by excessive coddling and comforting. It sounds unloving, but as someone who has experienced a not so 'lovey-dovey' gospel, it is not honoring Christ or Father God to be complacent in where we currently are.

I do not wish to be associated with lofty pontifications.

The covert opposition to reverence, self-discipline, and Truth has crippled the organisations that are well-equipped to bear much fruit (the backbiting, strife, and emulations are crippling their ability to bona fide spiritual growth). I burn with anger that so many apostates are knowingly (with full knowledge) whoring out to the spirit of mammon and world. To be honest, this is my biggest beef with emotionalism. It's usually not sincere or honest. Sometimes I can't stomach the thought that the most well-known ambassadors for Christ, are actually representing an anti-Christ. I'm not speaking from personal offence, or anger. It's a severe disservice to offer a lesser form of the authentic life and peace, that the Spirit brings. "Entertainment is the devil's substitute for joy".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.