Teaching (no posting) Spiritually guided messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
#1 (IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD, SOME OF THESE EARLIER POSTS ARE UNREFINED BUT I'LL LEAVE THEM UP, I'M ONLY HUMAN TOO, I MAKE MISTAKES). ALL USEFUL NUGGETS GLEANED, ARE FROM GOD, THANK HIM FOR ANYTHING USEFUL/EXCELLENT/GOOD, HALLELUJA- PRAISE THE LORD.

I feel I had a powerful, Holy Spirit-filled dream last night. Upon waking up there was a presence enraptured with the cloak of righteousness. This is the message called to share.

Stop comparing yourself to someone else. God DOES NOT want you to use someone else as a measuring stick for personal growth. He wants you to use HIM. Look at Jesus and talk to Him. He will give you all that you need. He will guide you in your path to life and life abundantly. FAITH

If you see, He will manifest Himself in different people around you. Every member of the Body of Christ is filled with the SAME Spirit and has their own unique and beautiful purpose. Take in the parts of them that Jesus wants you to take. HOPE

Jesus wants to amaze you with what HE can do, and when He does..it will be amazing! This is the fruit of the Spirit who works all around us! Here is the verse called to share:

"But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!"

Galatians 5:22-23 (NLT).

Read Gods Word.

LOVE.

"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love" 1 Corinthians 13:13

Last edited:

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
#2 Jesus wants what you want, for the better or for the worse. However I know that He wants us to be happy and that all the abundant life He wants for us is free of sin.

Philippians 1:29 Ecclesiastes 3:1-10

A Time for Everything

"1There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven—

2A time to give birth and a time to die;
A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.

3A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down and a time to build up.

4A time to weep and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn and a time to dance.

5A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing.

6A time to search and a time to give up as lost;
A time to keep and a time to throw away.

7A time to tear apart and a time to sew together;
A time to be silent and a time to speak.

8A time to love and a time to hate;
A time for war and a time for peace.

9What profit is there to the worker from that in which he toils? 10I have seen the task which God has given the sons of men with which to occupy themselves"

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To understand Gods will, you must understand His nature. The mystery of His nature is revealed in the Gospel of Christ.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7

"You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

""In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are fellow heirs, fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 3:4-6

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead." Philippians 3:7-11

This is saying, the mature in understanding don't keep any teaching, but the teaching that comes from the knowledge that we are made sons of the Father in the righteousness of Christ. Now heal the sick, cast out demons, raise the dead! Death is the final opposition of stronghold that Satan has. We are all appointed one time to die according to the Word Job 14:5 Hebrews 9:27-28 but no matter what happens, always stand for the Word. The Word says all things are possible, so don't be discouraged if nothing happens. Trying is always better than not trying. Don't keep the words of death and discouragement but keep the words of life and the words of encouragement of the Gospel. Don't be so easily swayed by the patterns of the world, but steadfast in the Truth and the renewing of the mind. It's not something you have to earn. It's something that is freely available to everyone who is not afraid to take it to do good works for Abba, Father. Grow in the way He is growing you but this is knowledge. Don't be pepper that wants to talk about it but never does. Be the salt of the earth that walks this out in fearlessness!

Pepper is not "worse" than salt, but pepper is caught in a struggle between living under law and living under Christ. That is why it is a dangerous place. This is why pepper is confused because it's halfway perfect/and halfway enslaved to the law. This is double-mindedness. A serving of two masters. You are the salt of the earth, and pepper can be useful through trials to grow but salt doesn't have to suffer like that because salt is secure in the righteousness of Christ.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me." Matthew 18:1-5

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

“What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish." Matthew 18:10-14

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"When Jesus returned to Capernaum, a Roman officer came and pleaded with him, “Lord, my young servant lies in bed, paralyzed and in terrible pain.”

Jesus said, “I will come and heal him.”

But the officer said, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come into my home. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed. I know this because I am under the authority of my superior officers, and I have authority over my soldiers. I only need to say, ‘Go,’ and they go, or ‘Come,’ and they come. And if I say to my slaves, ‘Do this,’ they do it.”

When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. Turning to those who were following him, he said, “I tell you the truth, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel! And I tell you this, that many Gentiles will come from all over the world—from east and west—and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob at the feast in the Kingdom of Heaven. But many Israelites—those for whom the Kingdom was prepared—will be thrown into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Then Jesus said to the Roman officer, “Go back home. Because you believed, it has happened.” And the young servant was healed that same hour." Matthew 8:5-13

See the Centurion had this Faith through Abba. Jesus marveled that He had seen it from a similar perspective. That is why it says "he was amazed". So, we can have that same faith that amazed even Jesus! The obedience from a soldier...He was already a soldier in the kingdom of Heaven! This passage is dear to my heart. The humility, faith, and trust displayed by the Roman Centurion came from the Father. there is no other explanation and it needed no explanation because it testifies of itself. Roman centurion was already talking to Father like Jesus, and Jesus hadn't even ascended yet! That's cool. Healed the same HOUR. So from that word, it looks like it wasn't instant but I'm willing to bet...when he got home his servant was well.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So about refusing the truth of Spiritual gifts. Isn't that what the religious leaders/ Pharisees/ Scribes said about Jesus? They said He was doing it by the power of satan but but then Jesus talks about the blasphemy of Holy Spirit in Matthew 12:31-32. How can something good that happened come from satan? If someone heals someone in good faith, how can that be satan?! I see many condemning these good things by saying "oh they're a false prophet" but how?

Because it doesn't adhere to the law that governs the flesh? We are free from the law in the righteousness of Christ and carnal mind is afraid and hostile to things of Spirit mind because carnal mind is still focused on works through the flesh alone. How can the law of Christ (by which we are saved, in love for our nieghbor) be overcome by the law of the flesh? It can't!! Christ overcame that by the grace of Abba, Father.

Ok, they may need to be corrected with the knowledge of the Truth, if they're not giving glory, honor, and praise to Abba, Father/Jesus but how can that good fruit from the Spirit be condemned? It's because they are still living enslaved to fear, free them!! What if they won't listen? They will listen, if you continue to DO. They have nothing left to say except endless theological speculation that is founded from a worldly understanding. The only endless things I remember of Scripture are Faith, Hope, and Love, with the greatest being LOVE.

"But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!" Galatians 5:22-23

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

"Therefore, as it is written: "Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 1:31

"but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD." Jeremiah 9:24

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
WATCH VIDEO FIRST. WATCH VIDEO FIRST WATCH VIDEO FIRST.

Cross-references/additional notes. This is the first time actually delving into Scripture and explaining a bit more in-depth, where it is I'm coming from in some of my more vague postings. Carnal mind doesn't like to read a lot of words, because it has no desire to learn. It doesn't want to seek. It is impossible to learn, if there is not a want. This is why Satan obstructs the Truth so vehemently. As the 'god of this world' he preys on the carnally minded in a way that is impossible to realize, by itself. Hope this short essay helps someone understand something.

This is also why there are no answers for the questions/accusations/demands that have already ingrained answers for itself. It is best not to answer those spirits. That is spiritual discernment. 1 Corinthians 2:14. Indeed, to those spirits it simply appears as spiritual braggadocio (boastful or arrogant behavior). Romans 8:1-11 can explain.

If any of this is helpful or encouraging, we can thank Father for His wisdom and intelligence that was freely given. It is available to all. There is so much, it is impossible for man to put everything into words.

2 Timothy 4:9-18 (Alexander the copper smith)

Titus 1:10-16

"For there are many who are insubordinate, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision party. They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach. One of the Cretans, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, not devoting themselves to Jewish myths and the commands of people who turn away from the truth. To the pure, all things are pure, but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their minds and their consciences are defiled. They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work."

The truth- Truth of Christ's eternal salvation in Faith. The circumcised party in this instance- Those who have sound faith (spiritual circumcision- Colossians 2:11) but aren't using the law, lawfully, but for selfish gain, and not to spread the message of Christ in sincere love). What they say may be true, but it is misguided because it omits the salvation in faith and focuses wholly on one of works, to keep their status. This was the warring of the mind of Christ taking unlawful advantage of the carnal mind that is lost and needs deliverance). This is the true definition of a false teacher/prophet. It is a worldly mindset that seeks worldly gain, first and foremost. It has little interest in encouraging, but rather the boasting of worldly knowledge and study.

They do not practice what they preach (Matthew 23:3). They cannot bear good fruit in this way, because it is a perpetuation of a lie by forgetting the most important Truth, we are a new creation, created for good works. You cannot speak Truth without including the most important Truth (somewhere) that Christ has saved us all in faith.

You may omit this, when speaking to the mature (Hebrews 6:1-3) but it should not be omitted when speaking to new believers, or else they may use be tempted to use the law as the cornerstone, rather than Christ. This misguided teaching has led many to abandon the faith because it's based primarily on worldly instruction (theology/seminary/historical exegesis regarding text) rather than a relationship with God in Word and Spirit alone. Seeking Him means seeking His Word/Spirit, not the world in all of its prideful wisdom/intelligence.

1 Corinthians 1:19- "For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

Faith and Hope come from sincere and unshaken Love. Unshaken love comes from endurance (James 1) that comes from a conqueror in Christ and only Christ. We are all conquerors through Him.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’" Matthew 7:21-23

You know, I find this Scripture of 'encouragement' gets hurled at me more than any other Scripture in the Word, throughout my various adventures. In my general experience this is often a worldly interpretation of the gospel that is a spiritual way of saying, "I'm jealous of what you have, and I want to steal it from you, because...I don't have it so you can't have it either". I find satan has a way of 'lovingly' reaching out to me often in accusation. We do stay in touch, but it's not mutual, I assure you. At least not on my end. :)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Life is far too short to be wandering in death. Life is to be lived and death is for the dead.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Many who are suffering from demonic oppression appear to be doing just fine. Declare words of encouragement and empowerment over someone who needs to hear it. Stop looking at things through the lens of satan's kingdom and start looking at all things through the lens of God's kingdom and the work that can be accomplished in Christ. Do not be afraid, if you are afraid, you may never see the miracles/healing/change that you may want for people around you. Much of this change starts with ourselves!

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is it God's will that the sick are healed? Is He willing that all who believe have the gift to heal? The answer to this is YES.

"When Jesus came down from the mountain, large crowds followed Him. Suddenly a leper came and knelt before Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.”

Jesus reached out His hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” He said, “be clean.” And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Then Jesus instructed him, “See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift prescribed by Moses, as a testimony to them.”"

"Jesus reached out His hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” He said, “be clean.” And immediately his leprosy was cleansed."

Matthew 8:1-4

If you'll note, Jesus instructed the leper to hold to the Mosaic Law in order to be a good testimony of the fulfillment of law to them, because He had not yet been crucified to send sin into eternal remission.

"If anyone teaches another doctrine and disagrees with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and with godly teaching, he is conceited and understands nothing. Instead, he has an unhealthy interest in controversies and semantics, out of which come envy, strife, abusive talk, evil suspicions, and constant friction between men of depraved mind who are devoid of the truth. These men regard godliness as a means of gain." 1 Timothy 6:3-5

So the spiritual gifts that were written to the Church of Corinth, were because they needed set guidelines as if under the law because they would not listen to anything else. They were children in that sense. Paul had to appeal to these baby Churches as if they were children.

"Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone. To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills." 1 Corinthians 12:4-11

"who apportions to each one individually as he wills" That is a lowercase h that was just preceded by the capital S in Spirit. The lowercase h is referring to the recipient of the gift, NOT the GIVER. This is one of many frustrations I have in discussions with 'educated' people concerning Scriptural interpretations. They are still worldly in their understanding.

"Therefore, as it is written: "Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 1:31

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The presidential debate is just like any other debate. God is in control.

"But your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue has muttered perversity. No one calls for justice, nor does any plead for truth. They trust in empty words and speak lies; they conceive evil and bring forth iniquity. They hatch vipers' eggs and weave the spider's web; he who eats of their eggs dies, and from that which is crushed a viper breaks out. Their webs will not become garments, nor will they cover themselves with their works; their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands. Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths. The way of peace they have not known, and there is no justice in their ways; they have made themselves crooked paths; whoever takes that way shall not know peace" Isaiah 59:2-8

"When you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I will not hear. Your hands are full of blood" Isaiah 1:15

"Governments have been appointed by God as ministers of wrath to punish evil-doers: "Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil" Romans 13:1-4

"But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men." Acts 5:29

"God will punish those who perpetrate atrocities. "For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether it is good or whether it is evil" Ecclesiastes 12:14

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

"Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, brothers, not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter presuming to be from us and alleging that the day of the Lord has already come. Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness (the son of destruction) is revealed. He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

Do you not remember that I told you these things while I was still with you? And you know what is now restraining him, so that he will be revealed at the proper time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival.

The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

But we should always thank God for you, brothers who are loved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning to be saved by the sanctification of the Spirit and by faith in the truth. To this He called you through our gospel, so that you may share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brothers, stand firm and cling to the traditions we taught you, whether by speech or by letter.

Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and God our Father, who by grace has loved us and given us eternal comfort and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good word and deed." 2 Thessalonians 2.

"You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same?

Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect." Matthew 5:38-48

"Bless those who persecute you. Bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but enjoy the company of the lowly. Do not be conceited.

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Carefully consider what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone.

Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

On the contrary,

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him a drink.
For in so doing,
you will heap burning coals on his head.”
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:14-21

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.