Teaching (no posting) Spiritually guided messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist" 1 Corinthians 8:6

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. For many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time.

You, little children, are from God and have overcome them, because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. They are of the world. That is why they speak from the world’s perspective, and the world listens to them. We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. That is how we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of deception." 1 John 4:1-6

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21

"Pursue peace with all men, as well as holiness, without which no one will see the Lord. Be careful that no one falls short of the grace of God, so that no root of bitterness will spring up to cause trouble and defile many. See to it that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau, who sold his birthright for a single meal. For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected. He could find no ground for repentance, though he sought the blessing with tears." Hebrews 12:14-17

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Bringing life from ashes. The first question to ask in any 'tragedy' is "How are you going to work miraculous blessing from this Lord?" and wait patiently, just because we don't perceive it doesn't mean it isn't done. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The pulpit is a dangerous place for those who don't live the gospel. Satan will snuff it out as quick as he can. Then where will all the followers be? What will they think? Where is the congregation? Where is the favor? Where is the direction? Where is the Spirit? Where is the LIFE?

"The sins of some men are obvious, going ahead of them to judgment; but the sins of others do not surface until later." 1 Timothy 5:24

"In the same way, good deeds are obvious, and even the ones that are inconspicuous cannot remain hidden." 1 Timothy 5:25

Even a Church is known by its fruits.

"“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits." Matthew 7:15-20

"As the day of His ascension approached, Jesus resolutely set out for Jerusalem. He sent messengers on ahead, who went into a village of the Samaritans to make arrangements for Him. But the people there refused to welcome Him, because He was heading for Jerusalem.

When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do You want us to call down fire from heaven to consume them?”

But Jesus turned and rebuked them, and they went on to another village" Luke 9:51-55

"When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do You want us to call down fire from heaven to consume them?”

But Jesus turned and rebuked them, and they went on to another village" The Sons of Thunder (Mark 3:17) Boanerges. Those guys had a temper.

Love does no harm to a neighbor, it is a dangerous thing to sin against Christ. Fire from heaven? Probably not too safe, if it's doing harm to someone.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"There is a way which seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.

Even in laughter the heart may be in pain,
And the end of joy may be grief.

The backslider in heart will have his fill of his own ways,
But a good man will be satisfied with his.

Proverbs 14:12-14

If you're withholding forgiveness from people and you call yourself a Christian. the problem isn't with them, it's you. Did they wrong you? Sure, but lack of forgiveness and anger is not affecting anyone but your life, and those around you.

"for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God." James 1:20

"I will give them a heart to know that I am the LORD, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart." Jeremiah 24:7

Their WHOLE heart.

"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

The Devil is a professional destroyer.

"It's ok, you can sleep with her, grace covers it" Jesus incorporation.

"It's not ok, it will hurt you" Jesus surrender.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here's a FIERY Scripture. Love me some raw Truth. Peter had a love for saying things like they are. Jesus loved Peter and made him the rock!
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour." Matthew 25:13

"yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes." James 4:14

"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day" 2 Peter 3:8

Don't listen to anyone saying "you have plenty of time, no rush". That is deception. God's time is not our time and our time is not His. Vigilance.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.” Luke 5:32

"Repent, then, and turn back, so that your sins may be wiped away, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus, the Christ, who has been appointed for you." Acts 3:19-20

Repent-

1. feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one's wrongdoing or sin.

2. view or think of (an action or omission) with deep regret or remorse.

"The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness.

He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.

He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.

As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Just as a father has compassion on his children,
So the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him."

Psalm 103:8-13

"If anyone confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. And we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us. God is love; whoever abides in love abides in God, and God in him. In this way, love has been perfected among us, so that we may have confidence on the day of judgment; for in this world we are just like Him.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been perfected in love. We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:15-19

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience" Colossians 3:12 This brings a true presence of peace.

This is good clothing to reach out to people and it starts from the inside, not the outside. Even wolves can wear sheep's clothing eh? Let's be sheep in spirit and we don't need to worry about physical adornments.

Did you know people can tell when it's a religious act of piety and when it's genuine and filled with power? They CAN! They're not ignorant. They may not say anything, but it's very obvious, even to those who don't know Jesus! So when you pray, pray in the peace and power of Spirit.

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

That's the presence of the Spirit! Pray in the Spirit of Christ! Now that's love. Love brings people to the Lord, not words or fine speech from man's understanding, this love is relationship with God.

If it does not? That's not your problem! You have loved! We can pray that God will touch those people's hearts also and bless them anyway.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To the prosperity gospel and like-minded gospels and 'revelations'.

No, it is not God's will that we pursue worldly riches. Please get your head out of your clouds and come back to earth. You say God is blessing you with superfluous amounts of wealth to preach that gospel? God lives in heaven but you say it's His will to store riches for ourselves on earth? Were His angels answering your prayers or was it the angels given charge over worldly matters? Some angels are disobedient angels, you must realize that celestial beings are not equal in splendor. One is of one degree and one is of another. Which god are you praying to? That's what I would dearly like to know. Accursed children and experts in greed.

You may find your heretical teaching in the book of 2 Peter 2. Perhaps if you read all of Gods Word you would come back to the truth. Otherwise continue picking out the verses that 'support' worldly temptations and the false doctrines that proceed out of the mouth of father-liars. I have found this teaching to be false, but Christ's love is greater. I hope you may find the Truth and be set free, you and all of your poor followers. To the angel of the Church of Laodicea.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21

"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." 1 Timothy 6:10

"“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." Matthew 6:24

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Practice makes perfect.

Practice and walk in deception and become masters of deception.

Practice and walk in the light of the Truth and become light-bearers for Jesus. It is the only way to life. Everything else is sinking sand.

"Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool, than for him." Proverbs 26:12

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Man-made doctrines and precepts I hate! They are so fake! It is for this reason that the Church is so divided...always opposing the Truth...the lies and deception race ahead to judgement. It is for these that the laws exist. The rebellious house of Israel. They look so right, but they are far from the Truth! You can run but your fame and praise on earth will not hide you from the Word of God. Heresies come in many forms. They are always so righteous to the untrained eye. Full of wickedness and deceit. Jesus we need you! Protect your Church from perverted and compromised Gospel! Amen.

"The rich are wise in their own eyes; one who is poor and discerning sees how deluded they are" Proverbs 28:11

This verse says it ALL.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've been thinking on old Testament dietary laws and the book on Daniel and his diet as opposed to the Kings advisors (God's commands made for healthier living!). Good diet is good! Gluttony is a deadly sin for a reason. Too much carbs and caffeine bloats you and gluttony of bad foods can drain you of energy, charisma, and affect your SLEEP. It can also make work a living nightmare! Gluttony is ruling America with an iron fist. It doesn't have power! Good diet is important for living a Holy life, make no mistake. Eat healthy! Also excersize. Yup, that's kosher. Everything is allowed, but not everything is beneficial. It is good to take care of our holy temples (bodies) 1 Corinthians 3:16-17. I'm no health expert! I just love Jesus, and this is what the Word says. Evil foods may cause evil things. Don't test God! Love ya'll. (What goes in does not defile, but what comes out. These things may afflict the flesh.)

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you want to know how hopeless a life without Jesus Christ is, look no further than the book of Ecclesiastes. That is the pinnacle of greatness a human teacher/preacher can attain on their own understanding outside of Christ. Even the 'foolishness of God' is greater than mans wisdom and the 'weakness of God' is greater than man's strength. Jesus overcame the world's darkness by the humility and weakness of His first appearance to bring eternal life and forgiveness and He will do it again. The next time He will shatter the world's darkness to bring eternal judgement.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No one will ever outgrow the need for correction. This is the meaning of Proverbs 9:9 and Proverbs 27:17. I am glad to have met many on-fire and spiritually minded mentors on the short and narrow. Indeed I did not presume to know anything on my own, I listened (and continue to listen) to a great deal of annointed disciples of Christ, both in person and around the globe. Most of all, I threw away everything I knew and listened to God and His Word as He made sense of my life and gave me a new one. The best type of correction comes from the spiritually mature that put no value in the world/flesh but ALL value in the kingdom of God whether the time is favorable or not. To turn away a word from one of these, is to turn away a word from Jesus. He did talk about the 'little ones who believe in him' but for some reason we think He was talking about the wealthy and world renown religious leaders. No, Jesus was talking about the 'least of these' that are among us every day as normal people, carrying out their ministry in the poverty and humility of Christ, not for price or reward. What an honor to know!

• Winner
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.