Teaching (no posting) Spiritually guided messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Judas was an APOSTLE and a THEIF (John 12:1-11). He STOLE from the MINISTRY of JESUS. Some still believe he's going to heaven on the basis of 'FAITH' alone...stop acquitting the guilty, please. Repentance is an ELEMENTARY doctrine. (Hebrews 6:1-3).

"Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent-- the LORD detests them both." Proverbs 17:15

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" 2 Timothy 2:15

Is it GOOD or is it GOD?

This is NOT "judging", it is the TRUTH of the WORD. We need to be Spiritually minded, not Carnally minded.

"Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." Matthew 5:48 (38-48). -Jesus said this!

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelations 21:8

"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be DECEIVED: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." 2 Corinthians 6:9-11

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
“I have come to cast fire (judgment) on the earth; and how I wish that it were already kindled! I have a baptism [of great suffering] with which to be baptized, and how [greatly] I am distressed until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division [between believers and unbelievers]; for from now on five in one household will be divided [over Me], three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.” Luke 12:49-53 (AMP) (Matthew 10:34-36).

"Therefore prepare your minds for action. Be sober-minded. Set your hope fully on the grace to be given you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. As obedient children, do not conform to the passions of your former ignorance. But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do, for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”

Since you call on a Father who judges each man’s work impartially, live your lives in reverent fear during your temporary stay on earth. For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or spot. He was known before the foundation of the world, but was revealed in the last times for your sake.

Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him; and so your faith and hope are in God." 1 Peter 1:13-21

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men. It instructs us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live sensible, upright, and godly lives in the present age, as we await the blessed hope and glorious appearance of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ. He gave Himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

Speak these things as you encourage and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you." Titus 2:11-15

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
#GRACEPREACHERS #ThewordOBEYisNOTIDLE #GOODorGOD "Everything is ok 'cause grace" "Love, forgiveness, love" "Don't worry, we got 'faith' "...that CARELESS spirit is REALLY doing WORK UNSEEN. HERE'S some KNOWLEDGE from experience and scripture. Stop abusing Christ's righteousness, please.

"Grace that does not lead to holiness is no grace at all"- Bill Johnson.

"Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent-- the LORD detests them both" Proverbs 17:15

"If you repay good with evil, evil will never leave your house" Proverbs 17:13

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked [He will not allow Himself to be ridiculed, nor treated with contempt nor allow His precepts to be scornfully set aside]; for whatever a man sows, this and this only is what he will reap. For the one who sows to his flesh [his sinful capacity, his worldliness, his disgraceful impulses] will reap from the flesh ruin and destruction, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life." Galatians 6:7-8

"Whoever says to the guilty, “You are innocent,” will be cursed by peoples and denounced by nations. But it will go well with those who convict the guilty, and rich blessing will come on them." Proverbs 24:24-25

"since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus" 2 Thessalonians 1:6-8

"I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time for every matter and for every work." Ecclesiastes 3:17

"But if you carefully obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries." Exodus 23:22

"For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
and His ears are inclined to their prayer.
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 1 Peter 3:12

"then [in light of the fact that all this is true, be sure that] the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trial, and how to keep the unrighteous under punishment UNTIL the day of judgment, and especially those who indulge in the corrupt passions of the sin nature, and despise authority." 2 Peter 2:9-10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream about innocent blood being shed and I could not help them. Sometimes it's painful to know that there are irreconcilable people in these last days.

"The greater my wisdom, the greater my grief. To increase knowledge only increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"For at that time there will be a great tribulation (pressure, distress, oppression), such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will [again]. And if those days [of tribulation] had not been cut short, no human life would be saved; but for the sake of the elect (God’s chosen ones) those days will be shortened. Then if anyone says to you [during the great tribulation], ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and they will provide great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect (God’s chosen ones). Listen carefully, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out there, or, ‘Look! He is in the inner rooms [of a house],’ do not believe it. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming [in glory] of the Son of Man [everyone will see Him clearly]. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will flock together." Matthew 24:21-28 (Some translations say eagles)

"The coming of the [Antichrist, the lawless] one is through the activity of Satan, [attended] with great power [all kinds of counterfeit miracles] and [deceptive] signs and false wonders [all of them lies], and by unlimited seduction to evil and with all the deception of wickedness for those who are perishing, because they did not welcome the love of the truth [of the gospel] so as to be saved [they were spiritually blind, and rejected the truth that would have saved them]. Because of this God will send upon them a misleading influence, [an activity of error and deception] so they will believe the lie, in order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe the truth [about their sin, and the need for salvation through Christ], but instead took pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Jezebel Spirit is anti-Prophet and opposes God's Word (Christ's commandments/NT) as well as the authority of Spiritually mature leaders (Christ's Disciples). 1 Kings 18:4, Matthew 23 (37-39), Matthew 10:40-42 (full context Matthew 10:1-42).

This is a GENERAL description.

Pic.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This falls under speculation for anyone well-learned in God's Word/Spirit, but I believe it's best not to dismiss it immediately...secular Government was always
1f47b.png
for those who seek Truth.

"Do not extinguish the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt, but test all things. Hold fast to what is good. Abstain from every form of evil." 1 Thessalonians 5:19-22

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The SWORD of the GOSPEL. "Word of Faith" does not cut it. We go by the God-Breathed Scriptures of the commandments of Christ Jesus. According to the Lord Jesus (The Word), not everyone who prayed a little prayer makes it. We must endure to the end. We need to stop being so cozy with the secular world. OSAS (Once Saved Always Saved) is in fact, a heresy...Psalm 119:89. "Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens."

"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn

‘A man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives the One who sent Me. Whoever receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man’s reward. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is My disciple, truly I tell you, he will never lose his reward.” Matthew 10:34-42

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
“The eye is the lamp of the body; so if your eye is clear [spiritually perceptive], your whole body will be full of light [benefiting from God’s precepts]. But if your eye is bad [spiritually blind], your whole body will be full of darkness [devoid of God’s precepts]. So if the [very] light inside you [your inner self, your heart, your conscience] is darkness, how great and terrible is that darkness!

“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon [money, possessions, fame, status, or whatever is valued more than the Lord]" Matthew 6:22-24

"Now there was a man named Simon, who previously practiced magic in the city and amazed the people of Samaria, claiming to be someone great. They all paid [a great deal of] attention to him, from the least to the greatest, saying, “This man is what is called the Great Power of God!” They were paying attention to him because for a long time he had mystified and dazzled them with his magic. But when they believed Philip as he preached the good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were being baptized, both men and women. Even Simon believed [Philip’s message of salvation]; and after being baptized, he continued on with Philip, and as he watched the attesting signs and great miracles taking place, he was constantly amazed.

When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that [the people of] Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them. They came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit; for He had not yet fallen on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus [as His possession]. Then Peter and John laid their hands on them [one by one], and they received the Holy Spirit. Now when Simon saw that the Spirit was given through the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money, saying, “Give me this authority and power too, so that anyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.” But Peter said to him, “May your money be destroyed along with you, because you thought you could buy the [free] gift of God with money! You have no part or share in this matter, because your heart (motive, purpose) is not right before God. So repent of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, this thought of your heart may be forgiven you. For I see that you are provoked by bitterness and bound by sin.” But Simon answered, “Pray to the Lord for me both of you, so that nothing of what you have said will come upon me.” Acts 8:9-25

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Books on new-age 'spirituality' are simply add-ons and takeaways to/from what God has already accomplished through His Word except they are sold for profit. I briefly looked through various excerpts from some WELL-KNOWN authors and some of the teaching material is blatantly heretical and unscriptural. I'm done being vague about these things. If people would do research they would know that much of the content is taken from eastern pagan religions and masked over to make it sound scriptural to the gullible. My mind is not asleep. I don't care who's offended. If it goes against the Word, it goes against God PERIOD.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Everyone is called to holiness. (1 Peter 1:14-16, Hebrews 12:14-17). Walking in the Light (1 John 1:5-10)

I know no one likes rules anymore these days but this is God's will that we follow His guidelines, He can heal (full of mercy/love) but it doesn't necessarily mean anything...God spoke through a donkey too...
1f642.png

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way as to take the prize. Everyone who competes in the games trains with strict discipline. They do it for a crown that is perishable, but we do it for a crown that is imperishable. Therefore I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight like I am beating the air. No, I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified." 1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Before you lay hands on someone make sure your heart is pure and right before God. This means if there is any darkness in the heart or any heavy addiction to sin (strongholds), best not to hastily lay hands...same for the other person, if they are living in obvious unrepentance. (Matthew 7:6). We are called to holiness. Making things right with a brother/sister before coming to God...Matthew 5:21-26

""Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" Matthew 7:6

"Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure" 1 Timothy 5:22

"Whom they set before the apostles: and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them" Acts 6:6

"And it happened that the father of Publius was lying in bed afflicted with recurrent fever and dysentery; and Paul went in to see him and after he had prayed, he laid his hands on him and healed him." Acts 28:8

"For you know what instructions we gave you through the Lord Jesus. For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one transgress and wrong his brother in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we told you beforehand and solemnly warned you. For God has not called us for impurity, but in holiness. Therefore whoever disregards this, disregards not man but God, who gives his Holy Spirit to you" 1 Thessalonians 4:2-8

"And Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.” And he could do no mighty work there, except that he laid his hands on a few sick people and healed them. And he marveled because of their unbelief.

And he went about among the villages teaching" Mark 6:4-6

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The safest way to learn anything is to go by God's Word for yourself. Test EVERYTHING. There's been a huge wave of deception going through the Church and we need to be vigilant. Christ made us worthy, but how can we neglect so great a salvation? So many teachers popping up left and right with their signs, wonders, miracles...ignoring certain parts of God's Word because it doesn't suit their taste...it's not ok!

"Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of LAWLESSNESS.’" Matthew 7:15-23

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Stop judging" Don't judge" "Stop criticising" "Don't criticise" These are all sayings from a wave of deception. It was talking about hypocritical judging. It was never intended to be a safeguard for secular freedom. I can say this because I am not attached to any particular denomination/ministry/group of friends.

"Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in Me does not believe in Me alone, but in the One who sent Me. And whoever sees Me sees the One who sent Me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in Me should remain in darkness.

As for anyone who hears My words and does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I have not come to judge the world, but to save the world. There is a judge for the one who rejects Me and does not receive My words: The word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.” John 12:44-50

L.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Hebrews 10:24-31

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort" 1 Corinthians 14:3

Exhortation- strongly encourage or urge (someone) to do something. Admonish urgently. Warn or reprimand someone firmly.

Edification- the instruction or improvement of a person morally or intellectually.

Comfort- a state of physical ease and freedom from pain or constraint. ease the grief or distress of; console. the easing or alleviation of a person's feelings of grief or distress.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.