Teaching (no posting) Spiritually guided messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The antichrist is the false image of Jesus that was/is attempting to replace Him as He is, according to His Word. Emphasizing on immoral freedom and a careless lifestyle (on the basis of faith) without realizing that that goes against His entire teaching! People keep looking out for some kind of special and very wicked man but they cannot even see it in themselves, they have been deceived! (not talking about the False Prophet) Flesh cannot interpret Spirit! There are many anti-christs....

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
#CleanMarriage #NoDivorce #BrideofChrist "Do not be unequally bound together with unbelievers [do not make mismatched alliances with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership can righteousness have with lawlessness? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial (Satan)? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said:

“I will dwell among them and walk among them;
And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

“So come out from among unbelievers and be separate,” says the Lord,
“And do not touch what is unclean;
And I will graciously receive you and welcome you [with favor],

And I will be a Father to you,
And you will be My sons and daughters,”
Says the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 (AMP)

16864296_10210120504626535_5282747618095436896_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love." 1 John 4:18

"Therefore, the one who confesses and acknowledges Me before men [as Lord and Savior, affirming a state of oneness with Me], that one I will also confess and acknowledge before My Father who is in heaven. But the one who denies and rejects Me before men, that one I will also deny and reject before My Father who is in heaven.

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace on the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword [of division between belief and unbelief]. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his [own] household [when one believes and another does not].

“He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross [expressing a willingness to endure whatever may come] and follow Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me] is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life [in this world] will [eventually] lose it [through death], and whoever loses his life [in this world] for My sake will find it [that is, life with Me for all eternity]." Matthew 10:32-39

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To those saying we were not supposed to Fear. Everyone who has been perfected in love, no longer obeys out of fear, but willing LOVE.

"To those saying we were not supposed to Fear. Everyone who has been perfected in love, no longer obeys out of fear, but willing LOVE.

"Philippians 2:12
"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work outyour own salvation with fear and trembling."

Acts 2:43
And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles."

Acts 10:2
"A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway."

Romans 3:18
"There is no fear of God before their eyes."

2 Corinthians 7:1
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.Æ

Ephesians 5:21
Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God."

Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

1 Peter 1:17
And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:"

1 Peter 2:17
Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"After this I saw four angels stationed at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the rising of the sun, holding the seal of the living God; and with a loud voice he called out to the four angels to whom it was granted [to have authority and power] to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth nor the sea nor the trees until we seal (mark) the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.”

The 144,000.. Revelations 7:1-3(8)

"Then one of the elders responded, saying to me, “These who are dressed in the long white robes—who are they, and from where did they come?” I said to him, “My lord, you know [the answer].” And he said to me, “These are the people who come out of the great tribulation (persecution), and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb [because of His atoning sacrifice]. For this reason, they are [standing] before the throne of God; and they serve Him [in worship] day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them and shelter and protect them [with His presence]. They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any [scorching] heat; for the Lamb who is in the center of the throne will be their Shepherd, and He will guide them to springs of the waters of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes [giving them eternal comfort].” Revelations 7:13-17

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All the sinners that Christ visited and "hung out" with, repented and went on their way in the forgiveness that was offered, because they had repentant hearts. Christ did not SEEK OUT the Pharisees, the Pharisees STALKED Him.

"But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him.

Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For “God has put everything under His feet.” Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him. And when all things have been subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will be made subject to Him who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all.

If these things are not so, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them? And why do we endanger ourselves every hour? I face death every day, brothers, as surely as I boast about you in Christ Jesus our Lord. If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus for human motives, what did I gain? If the dead are not raised,

“Let us eat and drink,
for tomorrow we die."

Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good character.” Sober up as you ought, and stop sinning; for some of you are ignorant of God. I say this to your shame." 1 Corinthians 15:20-34

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All the sinners that Christ visited and "hung out" with, repented and went on their way in the forgiveness that was offered, because they had repentant hearts. Christ did not SEEK OUT the Pharisees and religious leaders, the Pharisees and Religious leaders STALKED Him.

"But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him.

Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For “God has put everything under His feet.” Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him. And when all things have been subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will be made subject to Him who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all.

If these things are not so, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them? And why do we endanger ourselves every hour? I face death every day, brothers, as surely as I boast about you in Christ Jesus our Lord. If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus for human motives, what did I gain? If the dead are not raised,

“Let us eat and drink,
for tomorrow we die."

Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good character.” Sober up as you ought, and stop sinning; for some of you are ignorant of God. I say this to your shame." 1 Corinthians 15:20-34

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Apostolic Church does not "chill". This is serious business. It always was...we need to realize that grace was never a license to be lazy! People think the true disciples are playing games, it's not a game. Stop undermining the faith of some. It's not honest.

"Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you to repentance?

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed. God “will repay each one according to his deeds.” To those who by perseverance in doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality, He will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow wickedness, there will be wrath and anger." Romans 2:4-8

"Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed at the revelation of His glory.

If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. Indeed, none of you should suffer as a murderer or thief or wrongdoer, or even as a meddler. But if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but glorify God that you bear this name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God? And,

“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,
what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”
So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should entrust their souls to their faithful Creator and continue to do good." 1 Peter 4:12-19

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." Revelations 21:8

"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
#Predestination #CultureShock The Apostolic Church does not "chill". This is serious business. It always was...we need to realize that "grace" was never a license to be lazy! People think the true disciples are playing games, it's not a game! Stop undermining the faith of some. It's not honest. The people striving to walk every facet of Christ's walk are building on the BASIS of FAITH.

"Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you to repentance?

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed. God “will repay each one according to his deeds.” To those who by perseverance in doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality, He will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow wickedness, there will be wrath and anger." Romans 2:4-8

"Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed at the revelation of His glory.

If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. Indeed, none of you should suffer as a murderer or thief or wrongdoer, or even as a meddler. But if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but glorify God that you bear this name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God? And,

“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,
what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”
So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should entrust their souls to their faithful Creator and continue to do good." 1 Peter 4:12-19

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." Revelations 21:8

"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"So, beloved, since you are looking forward to these things, be diligent and make every effort to be found by Him [at His return] spotless and blameless, in peace [that is, inwardly calm with a sense of spiritual well-being and confidence, having lived a life of obedience to Him]. And consider the patience of our Lord [His delay in judging and avenging wrongs] as salvation [that is, allowing time for more to be saved]; just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given to him [by God], speaking about these things as he does in all of his letters. In which there are some things that are difficult to understand, which the untaught and unstable [who have fallen into error] twist and misinterpret, just as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. Therefore, [let me warn you] beloved, knowing these things beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men [who distort doctrine] and fall from your own steadfastness [of mind, knowledge, truth, and faith], but grow [spiritually mature] in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory (honor, majesty, splendor), both now and to the day of eternity. Amen." 2 Peter 3:14-18

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Do you indeed speak righteousness, O gods?
Do you judge uprightly, O sons of men?

No, in heart you work unrighteousness;
On earth you weigh out the violence of your hands.

The wicked are estranged from the womb;
These who speak lies go astray from birth.

They have venom like the venom of a serpent;
Like a deaf cobra that stops up its ear,

So that it does not hear the voice of charmers,
Or a skillful caster of spells.

O God, shatter their teeth in their mouth;
Break out the fangs of the young lions, O LORD.

Let them flow away like water that runs off;
When he aims his arrows, let them be as headless shafts.

Let them be as a snail which melts away as it goes along,
Like the miscarriages of a woman which never see the sun.

Before your pots can feel the fire of thorns
He will sweep them away with a whirlwind, the green and the burning alike.

The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance;
He will wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

And men will say, “Surely there is a reward for the righteous;
Surely there is a God who judges on earth!” Psalm 58

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Hear my voice, O God, in my complaint;
Preserve my life from dread of the enemy.
Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers,
From the tumult of those who do iniquity,

Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword.
They aimed bitter speech as their arrow,

To shoot from concealment at the blameless;
Suddenly they shoot at him, and do not fear.

They hold fast to themselves an evil purpose;
They talk of laying snares secretly;
They say, “Who can see them?”

They devise injustices, saying,
“We are ready with a well-conceived plot”;
For the inward thought and the heart of a man are deep.

But God will shoot at them with an arrow;
Suddenly they will be wounded.

So they will make him stumble;
Their own tongue is against them;
All who see them will shake the head.

Then all men will fear,
And they will declare the work of God,
And will consider what He has done.

The righteous man will be glad in the LORD and will take refuge in Him;
And all the upright in heart will glory." Psalm 64

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Babylon the Great is America and all the False religions and Heresies around the WORLD that are NOT teaching Sound Doctrine and have REJECTED Christ's Commandments and WAY of LIFE. Read Revelations. We need to stop twisting Scriptures and taking verses out of context to justify sin against God. He is faithful to uphold us if we obey Him and Trust Him. Love in Action. Love in the Truth.

"There is ONE body and ONE Spirit, just as you were called to ONE hope when you were called; ONE Lord, ONE faith, ONE baptism; ONE God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." Ephesians 4:4-5- PERIOD.

Sexual Immorality is not the same as other sins. You join something that is profane, with the Holy Temple of God. It's why many Young Saints in these last days are not getting married! It's very difficult times in these last days!

It is NOT the EASY way.

"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many." Matthew 7:13

"A highway will be there, a roadway,
And it will be called the Highway of Holiness.
The unclean will not travel on it,
But it will be for him who walks that way,
And fools will not wander on it.

No lion will be there,
Nor will any vicious beast go up on it;
These will not be found there.
But the redeemed will walk there,

And the ransomed of the LORD will return
And come with joyful shouting to Zion,
With everlasting joy upon their heads.
They will find gladness and joy,
And sorrow and sighing will flee away." Isaiah 35:8-10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
BABYLON the GREAT (The Queen of Heaven) is America and all the False religions and Heresies around the WORLD that are NOT teaching Sound Doctrine and have REJECTED Christ's Commandments and WAY of LIFE. Read Revelations. We need to stop twisting Scriptures and taking verses out of context to justify sin against God. He is faithful to uphold us if we obey Him and Trust Him. Love in Action. Love in the Truth.

"There is ONE body and ONE Spirit, just as you were called to ONE hope when you were called; ONE Lord, ONE faith, ONE baptism; ONE God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." Ephesians 4:4-5- PERIOD.

Sexual Immorality is not the same as other sins. You join something that is profane, with the Holy Temple of God. It's why many Young Saints in these last days are not getting married! It's very difficult times in these last days. There are VERY FEW OPTIONS.

It is NOT the EASY way.

"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many." Matthew 7:13

"A highway will be there, a roadway,
And it will be called the Highway of Holiness.
The unclean will not travel on it,
But it will be for him who walks that way,
And fools will not wander on it.

No lion will be there,
Nor will any vicious beast go up on it;
These will not be found there.
But the redeemed will walk there,

And the ransomed of the LORD will return
And come with joyful shouting to Zion,
With everlasting joy upon their heads.
They will find gladness and joy,
And sorrow and sighing will flee away." Isaiah 35:8-10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No matter how LOVING, GENTLE, or SWEET words sound, a LIE is still a LIE that is leading people away from the eternal life God wants for us. That is the message of this passage.

"But I will keep on doing what I am doing, in order to undercut those who want an opportunity to be regarded as our equals in the things they boast about. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions." 2 Corinthians 11:12-15

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The first LIE was "Did God really say?" Satan is the FATHER of LIES, at work in father-liars. Love is not simply "niceness".

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.

He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be LIKE God, knowing good and evil.” So when the woman SAW that the tree was GOOD for food, and that it was a DELIGHT to the EYES, and that the tree was to be DESIRED to make one WISE, she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate." Genesis 3:1-6 (ESV)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"As a rule, if Jesus thought it was important enough to talk about, we should talk about it too." Amen.

Jesus expounded on Hell more than anyone, and now no one wants to discuss this subject, or anything related to it. Why is that? Why would Hell slowly drift into a taboo topic for discussion? Who doesn't care about Hell?

Satan doesn't care about eternal hell-fire. Satan doesn't really care about...anything but HIMSELF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Remember the mind of the flesh and the mind of the Spirit are in OPPOSITION (Romans 8:1-11). No one speaking in the Spirit of Truth will deny or repudiate the fullness of deity in Christ. Every Word that came out of His mouth was/is Spirit and Life. There is God's will, and there is everything that is not God's will. Do not be deceived by words that SOUND good.

"Jesus said these things while He was teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum. On hearing this, many of His disciples said, “This is a difficult teaching. Who can accept it?”

Aware that His disciples were grumbling about this teaching, Jesus asked them, “Does this OFFEND you? Then what will happen if you see the Son of Man ascend to where He was before?

The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life. However, there are some of you who do not believe.” (For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray Him.)

Then Jesus said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to Me unless the Father has granted it to him.” (Matthew 8:18-22; Luke 9:57-62; Luke 14:25-33).

"Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in Me does not believe in Me alone, but in the One who sent Me. And whoever sees Me sees the One who sent Me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in Me should remain in darkness.

As for anyone who hears My words and does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I have not come to judge the world, but to save the world. There is a judge for the one who rejects Me and does not receive My words: The word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.” John 12:44-50

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Righteousness and justice are the FOUNDATION of your throne; steadfast love and faithfulness go before you" Psalm 89:14

Worldly fame, honor, friends, relationships, wealth, status, influence, authority, recognition, praise, lust, wisdom, intelligence, pride, envy, jealousy, suspicion...sin.

We LOVE to be an example of what Heaven IS and what it ISN'T. It's God's kingdom, not man's kingdom!

"If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself." 1 Timothy 6:3-5 (KJV)

"But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows" 1 Timothy 6:6-10 (KJV)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status