Feb 9, 2012
New Bern, North Carolina
Visit site
✟15,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, I feel like I had a hard time answering those questions. I answered a lot of things no preference and got higher scores than I think are accurate. I have a lot of compassion for others, even very sinful, hated people, and once I think I may have had a vision but I don't know what it meant except that it made me feel something positive about the end times...

I'd be interested to hear how other people faired with the questions...

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't need to take the quiz as I do not seem to have any of the gifts.
All Christians (born-again believers) receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, which also means that you would have at least one spiritual gift if you know you have the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Boidae

Senior Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Central Florida
✟21,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
All Christians (born-again believers) receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, which also means that you would have at least one spiritual gift if you know you have the Holy Spirit.

That I do have, but I guess since my wife and I are generally home bodies due to her illness or my introverted tendicies, I have no real way to discover what one I might have.

When we do go out, it is either to church, doctors offices, grocery shopping or the once a month out to dinner date depending on how my wife feels.

Upvote 0

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That I do have, but I guess since my wife and I are generally home bodies due to her illness or my introverted tendicies, I have no real way to discover what one I might have.

When we do go out, it is either to church, doctors offices, grocery shopping or the once a month out to dinner date depending on how my wife feels.

This is a good test: Adult Spiritual Gifts Test

Its just a test to see what you are drawn to and not what you actually do, so your introversion is figured in (obviously you aren't going to say that you like talking to large groups of people).

Upvote 0

Josie Adams

Daughter of the Most High
Feb 18, 2015
Australia
✟15,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well that was interesting! Both tests gave vastly different results. It got me thinking about different gifts though. One of the tests said Pastor which I am thought definitely not so that was a surprise and made me think. I think I'll just seek God to tell me what my gifts are. He can tell me!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums