Opa Locka
✟2,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I would like to ask for prayer regarding something that I have experienced for the past few months. I will be doing fine. Then something will trigger me and I will begin to feel as if there is this strange numbness overtaking my heart. When this happens, I start to experience very vivid spiritual attacks that usually involve other people around me. These attacks had stopped completely for quite some time and then they started to intensify again. I was very heavily triggered by a very upsetting experience that I had a few days ago. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but my mental and emotional health started to feel as if it was becoming fractured again. It was very upsetting because I was doing so well.

Please pray that these attacks will stop and that, whatever the cause is, that I will be completely healed. I am beginning to grow so tired of the attacks. When they occur, they usually involve other people. There is one specific group of people that is always involved. I used to live with these individuals, however, I do not anymore. When the attacks start, these individuals begin to badger me and harass me in ways that are completely unnecessary. When this happens, it's very obvious that they are being used by the enemy to torment me. I understand how far fetched a lot of this may sound to other people but it is very real and I can sense when the attacks are going to start because it is always preceded by that very unsettling presence taking root over my heart. Please pray that God will fight for me. He has already made a way for me to leave the environment where most of these attacks occur. But it is almost as if the enemy is trying to get one final round in before I'm set free for good. Please just pray for me.

Navair2

May the Lord Jesus Christ be magnified above all
Nov 18, 2020
Somewhere west of Chicago.
✟36,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...the spirit that works in the children of disobedience ( Ephesians 2:2 ).

We're very well acquainted with one another,
it having messed with me for most of my life.:(

I could tell you stories, but I'd rather not...
At least not on a forum like this.

You have my prayers, and know that the Lord does deliver His people from their afflictions.
Read the Psalms, my sister.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I would like to ask for prayer regarding something that I have experienced for the past few months. I will be doing fine. Then something will trigger me and I will begin to feel as if there is this strange numbness overtaking my heart. When this happens, I start to experience very vivid spiritual attacks that usually involve other people around me. These attacks had stopped completely for quite some time and then they started to intensify again. I was very heavily triggered by a very upsetting experience that I had a few days ago. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but my mental and emotional health started to feel as if it was becoming fractured again. It was very upsetting because I was doing so well.

Please pray that these attacks will stop and that, whatever the cause is, that I will be completely healed. I am beginning to grow so tired of the attacks. When they occur, they usually involve other people. There is one specific group of people that is always involved. I used to live with these individuals, however, I do not anymore. When the attacks start, these individuals begin to badger me and harass me in ways that are completely unnecessary. When this happens, it's very obvious that they are being used by the enemy to torment me. I understand how far fetched a lot of this may sound to other people but it is very real and I can sense when the attacks are going to start because it is always preceded by that very unsettling presence taking root over my heart. Please pray that God will fight for me. He has already made a way for me to leave the environment where most of these attacks occur. But it is almost as if the enemy is trying to get one final round in before I'm set free for good. Please just pray for me.
Your post doesn’t sound strange to me at all. In the past I worked around people that showed signs of being into what you could call the Darkside.

Sometimes at night I would feel as if I were under attack in some kind of supernatural way through them. I prayed to know what to do. I was told to sing praise songs, or if I was in bed, even just to hum them.

What really repels the devil are scripture verses. Messiah defeated the devil in the desert simply by quoting scriptures.

We are told that the word of the Lord is a hammer that breaks the rock. You can sing the pure word of the Lord with scripture only songs on YouTube. Some sources are Sons of Korah, integrity Music and Jumpstart 3.

you seem to feel that the attacks are going to just fade out because you have moved on. However, that might not be the case at all. The world is more and more becoming a place where people are into witchy things. You may experience such attacks here and there throughout your life. But you don’t have to be defeated at all. Use the spiritual weapons that you have, especially Scripture meditation and singing.

Silas and Paul had a miraculous release from prison while singing praise songs. David sang hymns to King Saul to give him relief from evil spirits.

Singing praise songs is a very powerful form of spiritual warfare. You are called to be a warrior. An overcomer. I pray you will be mighty in battle.

Upvote 0