Washington State
✟38,440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Since I was a little girl I've had specific dreams/nightmares about future events. As a child I witnessed many deaths. I wonder if this is why God has given me these specific dreams/nightmares. They are always about death. And they come to pass.

At first I didn't understand that God was asking me to pray for these situations until after 9/11 and the specific nightmare I had 9 months prior to it occurring. The nightmare was about Arabian foreigners in the country, and that they were going to blow up something. During that time I was dealing with some intense issues about the deaths I witnessed as a child. So I assumed that it was related to that.

I'm always given a 9-month warning time period.

Now during that time frame, I pray for guidance and direction about sharing what I dreamt about. Yet I always hesitate to share what I've dreamt about with other Christians. I think the number one reason is how it will be perceived and received by other Christians.

I shared my most recent nightmare from 9 months before the coronavirus pandemic occurred with a woman who has a Masters Degree in Divinity. Though I didn't share that with her until 5 months before the outbreak started to occur.

However, I warned two people who were moving to California about the future event even though I didn't know it was a future event. I kept telling them that they didn't want to move there. It was strange. I would tremble inside when I told them. I gave them a 7-month warning. It was right after they shared with me that they were moving to California. I warned them a second time too. I have never done anything like that before.

I don't know if this all makes sense. See, here I go again wondering how I'll be perceived and the dreams/nightmare be received.

Now during the 9-month period before the event occurs, I'm given specific places and people and situations to pray for and the specific words to pray. Many times I'll be given further information about the coming event. This time it was an Italian name. That was before Italy was hit hard with the coronavirus.

Do I just share these dreams/nightmares? This is the mystery for me. Get others to pray? I've prayed for intercessors to rise up and pray. The woman with the Masters Degree in Divinity told me to share it with a prayer forum. I've participated in one for several years now. Still I hesitated to share there. This is the first time I'm writing on a Christian Forum about these dreams/nightmares.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Since I was a little girl I've had specific dreams/nightmares about future events. As a child I witnessed many deaths. I wonder if this is why God has given me these specific dreams/nightmares. They are always about death. And they come to pass.

At first I didn't understand that God was asking me to pray for these situations until after 9/11 and the specific nightmare I had 9 months prior to it occurring. The nightmare was about Arabian foreigners in the country, and that they were going to blow up something. During that time I was dealing with some intense issues about the deaths I witnessed as a child. So I assumed that it was related to that.

I'm always given a 9-month warning time period.

Now during that time frame, I pray for guidance and direction about sharing what I dreamt about. Yet I always hesitate to share what I've dreamt about with other Christians. I think the number one reason is how it will be perceived and received by other Christians.

I shared my most recent nightmare from 9 months before the coronavirus pandemic occurred with a woman who has a Masters Degree in Divinity. Though I didn't share that with her until 5 months before the outbreak started to occur.

However, I warned two people who were moving to California about the future event even though I didn't know it was a future event. I kept telling them that they didn't want to move there. It was strange. I would tremble inside when I told them. I gave them a 7-month warning. It was right after they shared with me that they were moving to California. I warned them a second time too. I have never done anything like that before.

I don't know if this all makes sense. See, here I go again wondering how I'll be perceived and the dreams/nightmare be received.

Now during the 9-month period before the event occurs, I'm given specific places and people and situations to pray for and the specific words to pray. Many times I'll be given further information about the coming event. This time it was an Italian name. That was before Italy was hit hard with the coronavirus.

Do I just share these dreams/nightmares? This is the mystery for me. Get others to pray? I've prayed for intercessors to rise up and pray. The woman with the Masters Degree in Divinity told me to share it with a prayer forum. I've participated in one for several years now. Still I hesitated to share there. This is the first time I'm writing on a Christian Forum about these dreams/nightmares.
Thank you for sharing. It's a dilemma for you for sure. All you can do is ask God to make it clear to you if it is of Him or not. There was a catastrophic cyclone that hit the city of Darwin Christmas 1975. Shortly before, a friend of mine had a vision of Darwin being picked up and thrown to the ground. Darwin was indeed destroyed, probably by a tornado as well as the wind. Darwin at the time was known as "Sin City".

Upvote 0

Mea_kākau

I'm A Work in Progress
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2016
Washington State
✟38,440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for sharing. It's a dilemma for you for sure. All you can do is ask God to make it clear to you if it is of Him or not.
Thank you Aussie Pete.

I'm always certain it is God speaking to me through these dreams/nightmares because they are about disasters and always begin with an earthquake, tornado, or flood. It took me years to decipher which of my nightmares meant certain things. God's been specific with me in giving me a disaster to start it. My other nightmares are literally about what happened to me. It is quite easy to tell the difference. I never doubted what God was giving me. I've doubted what to do with them.

If he wants me to pray for a specific situation or person, he'll awaken me in the middle of the night and instruct me on what or who to pray for and how to pray.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,922.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

A while ago, I made a thread about an asteroid crashing in the Pacific Ocean. I gave a 3 weeks to 6 months timeframe.

The event would certainly cause a 200 ft tsunami in California and might also trigger the faultlines in the area, causing powerful earthquakes in the region.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I always hesitate to share what I've dreamt about with other Christians. I think the number one reason is how it will be perceived and received by other Christians.

Greetings in Christ, Mea_kakau, and excellent question.

I highlighted what I think are your key statements, especially about how it will be perceived and received. I've wondered why there appears to be no specific word having gone forth about the Corona Virus when it has turned out to be such a devastating event globally. Maybe someone somewhere truly did prophesy it in advance and I just don't know about it yet, but if so, whoever it was certainly didn't get much airplay or have much visibility. But there may have actually been several believers who received dreams or visions about what was coming, but out of concern for how they themselves would be received personally they remained silent. One of the common characteristics of the prophets is humility, and this is precisely because they have to care more about others than how they will be perceived. They have to be humble enough to step out in faith and speak, knowing that they could be made a fool of if things don't come to pass, or that they will be hated if the prophecy contains a chastisement.

Now that having been said, there can be a good side, a caring side to not just sharing things willy nilly. In this particular climate, I would NOT present some disastrous event as an absolute and irreversible inevitability unless I were absolutely certain it was from God and no amount of prayer could reverse it. People are freaking out with anxiety enough already, including many Christians, even though God has not given us a Spirit of fear. But unless God specifically told me that the event could not be avoided, and yet I felt strongly led by the Holy Spirit to share it publicly, I would make a point to emphasize that the payers of the saints can avert disasters and judgments, and keep repeating this throughout, so as not to cause any added fear in the current climate.

If you abided by these rules, I would see no problem in posting what you received and asking people to pray. I received a strange dream a few months ago in which Donald Trump appeared to me and was visibly upset with me for not praying. I was taken aback, as I had no earthly idea what he would be upset with me about. I later realized that it may have been a representation of the fact that He was upset with the church at large for not praying more for our God to protect America from what is now coming upon us.

So I see no great harm in alerting people to pray even if it turns out to be nothing. But do not spread fear and anxiety needlessly or carelessly. You will do more harm than good.

God bless.
Hidden In Him

Reactions: MommyGirl
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The dream was terrifying. It ended with me killing myself and then my dad dying shortly thereafter while gasping for air and having what seemed like a heart attack. Then I woke up.

I was more suicidal at that point than I'd care to admit

Greetings to you, sister.

I know your post wasn't directed at me, so forgive me if I am offering unsolicited advice here. But I have a little experience with interpreting dreams for people, and I've found that those with mental health issues or depression would do well to simply take the vast majority of their dreams with a grain of salt. Chemical imbalances may be involved, which will result in the body effecting the mind, even when asleep.

Didn't want to intrude into your business, so I will leave it at that, but if you should ever receive another dream where you commit suicide, trust it is not from God. Whenever God speaks to believers the subject matter may be dark, but He will always have our protection in mind when He sends us dreams, hoping we will take the right steps to avoid tragedy rather than be overcome by it.

God bless, and hope this post didn't offend you in any way.
HiH

Upvote 0

Mea_kākau

I'm A Work in Progress
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2016
Washington State
✟38,440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For me, I believe the Lord uses me because I am broken. I lean into him and on him. It has been that way since I gave my life to the Lord in 1991 February 16. I came to him when I was at my worst, at my breaking point, and ready to take my life, and ever since then he's given me these visions and dreams.

I've figured out which dreams/visions are which. I've got many types of them and I know when God is speaking about a specific situation or person.

And sometimes he directs me to watch a specific news station at a certain time so that I may know exactly what I am supposed to pray about or whom I am supposed to pray about and why. Then he gives the specific words to pray.

sea5763:
A couple of months ago I had a dream where I was hiding in my house and I was afraid that If I went out of my house my family might become homeless. I saw that the neighbors were hiding in their house too. I didn't understand how hiding in my house would have anything to do with finances at the time. During that time the hills were very green. In the dream my parents would go out to get groceries and were trying to hide from the neighbors noticing anything either. The dream was terrifying. It ended with me killing myself and then my dad dying shortly thereafter while gasping for air and having what seemed like a heart attack. Then I woke up.

I was more suicidal at that point than I'd care to admit and threw away all my extra sleeping pills after that. At the time the dream made no sense but now with the coronavirus I feel like I'm living it.

I would interpret this as the need to pray for you and your father's situations. So interesting about this dream. Draw near to your Father and rest in his peace. This scripture comes to mind for me:
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid.

Thank you for sharing.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For me, I believe the Lord uses me because I am broken. I lean into him and on him. It has been that way since I gave my life to the Lord in 1991 February 16. I came to him when I was at my worst, at my breaking point, and ready to take my life, and ever since then he's given me these visions and dreams.

I've figured out which dreams/visions are which. I've got many types of them and I know when God is speaking about a specific situation or person.

And sometimes he directs me to watch a specific news station at a certain time so that I may know exactly what I am supposed to pray about or whom I am supposed to pray about and why. Then he gives the specific words to pray.

Wonderful post.

You would need His direction not mine, of course, but if I were you I would start seeking the Lord in prayer more and more often for the empowerment to actually prophesy then. Doing so takes a type of spiritual boldness that only comes through prayer, for preaching the gospel in the face of opposition requires this same boldness, and Paul taught that we receive it as a result of the prayers of the saints (Ephesians 6:18-19).

Congratulations on sharing. Writing about your dreams and visions openly is a first step, and a necessary one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
people warned about pandemic @Hidden In Him re post #5

Gates did a Ted talk in 2015 about it
Fauci said there'd be one during current President's term

Dr. Fauci Warned In 2017 Of ‘Surprise Outbreak’ During Trump Administration

Thanks for sharing, Christine. I think Fauci's was more of a warning of an impending pandemic based upon probabilities and recent history:

“No matter what, history has told us definitively that [outbreaks] will happen,” he said. “It is a perpetual challenge. It is not going to go away. The thing we’re extraordinarily confident about is that we are going to see this in the next few years.”

I was talking more about a man of God foretelling the pandemic as a result of prophetic utterance.
matter of record these occur about every 100 yrs so this shouldn't be a surprise

Yes, I agree. Only because of its effect on the world's economies, this particular pandemic could end up being a catalyst for a complete change in our way of life, and eventually usher in the end-times proper, as we were discussing in the Debt thread.
Beware Of Debt Now

That's why I was wondering why I haven't yet found any prophecies explicitly predicting it. But I'm starting to think the Lord may not have wanted it widely known beforehand. It may be a judgment, and thus not necessarily something He wanted to be widely foreseen.

• Informative
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Mea_kākau

I'm A Work in Progress
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2016
Washington State
✟38,440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Another disturbing part of this dream/nightmare was seeing coffins, many of them stacked upon each other. That part was obviously pointing to this pandemic and yet I was given no specific warning of the exact event. This part came to me around November 2019. Rather than it being a nightmare, it was a vision. I didn't want to disclose this part because it is a sensitive subject for many.

For me, not so much. As a child I saw people die. I won't go into what, how, why, and where. There were many though. So God knows I'm "comfortable" with him disclosing this type of event to me. This isn't the first time the event has been around death.

Upvote 0

Mea_kākau

I'm A Work in Progress
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2016
Washington State
✟38,440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Another part of this dream/nightmare was a vision which keeps repeating itself. I glanced at the total of number of cases worldwide and saw 1.9 million plus. It happened more than once. And then I realized the number didn't say that. The peak cases?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums