Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
yeah, neither option is good, but between 2016 and 2020 we didn't have multiple wars, raging inflation, and a president who can't talk.
No, you had a raging pandemic that the president was trying to downplay.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I guess it's Nikki Haley then? Because Donald has lost the plot when he mistakes Biden for Obama - which he increasingly often does (not to mention the insurrection that he blames on Pelosi, the changed locks before the search, the sexual assault and bragging about it, persistent fraud and general incompetence).

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I guess it's Nikki Haley then? Because Donald has lost the plot when he mistakes Biden for Obama - which he increasingly often does (not to mention the insurrection that he blames on Pelosi, the changed locks before the search, the sexual assault and bragging about it, persistent fraud and general incompetence).
She could beat Biden but she can’t win the primary.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But I think id the Dems put up almost any guy he would have a great chance of beating D.
I think that is the plan. But how are they going to get over the backlash from not choosing Kamala?

Upvote 0

BBAS 64

Contributor
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟512,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good day,

We should prosecute but we can't, because he mentally and cognitively subpar these will be viewed as shortcomings by the Jury.

"Third, as discussed to some extent above, Mr. Biden will likely present himself to the jury, as he did during his interview with our office, as a sympathetic, well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.
While he is and must be accountable for his actions-he is, after all, the President of the United States-based on our direct
observations of him, Mr. Eiden is someone for whom many jurors will want to search for reasonable doubt.

It would be difficult to convince a jury they should convict him by then a former president who will be at least well into his eighties-of a serious
felony that requires a mental state of willfulness. Finally, while jurors might not find reasonable doubt in any one the
evidentiary shortcomings identified above, some jurors may find reasonable doubt because of the cumulative effect of some or all of these shortcomings. "

The elderly man needs some LOVE.... not that he will remember.

In Him

Bill

• Haha
Reactions: Merrill
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good day,

We should prosecute but we can't, because he mentally and cognitively subpar these will be viewed as shortcomings by the Jury.

"Third, as discussed to some extent above, Mr. Biden will likely present himself to the jury, as he did during his interview with our office, as a sympathetic, well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.
While he is and must be accountable for his actions-he is, after all, the President of the United States-based on our direct
observations of him, Mr. Eiden is someone for whom many jurors will want to search for reasonable doubt.

It would be difficult to convince a jury they should convict him by then a former president who will be at least well into his eighties-of a serious
felony that requires a mental state of willfulness. Finally, while jurors might not find reasonable doubt in any one the
evidentiary shortcomings identified above, some jurors may find reasonable doubt because of the cumulative effect of some or all of these shortcomings. "

The elderly man needs some LOVE.... not that he will remember.

In Him

Bill
It’s not the Special Counsel’s job to speculate about what a jury would find. He’s making excuses, just like Comey did.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She could beat Biden but she can’t win the primary.
That may be true, but it hasn't happened yet. I hope she doesn't drop out.

So far Biden is still my preference out of those three, but that could change (his support of the Gaza genocide may cost him my vote).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That may be true, but it hasn't happened yet. I hope she doesn't drop out.

So far Biden is still my preference out of those three, but that could change (his support of the Gaza genocide may cost him my vote).
Speaking of Gaza he confused Mexico with Israel in his address about the Special Counsel’s report

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The presidency looking like Weekend at Bernies
1707489864367.png

1707489898187.png

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟172,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
go look at the rise in car prices (30%+) and housing (44%+) in the last three years and tell me we don't still have an inflation problem
Of course we have an inflation problem. You won't find much disagreement about that. The big challenge is convincing us of the cause,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
go look at the rise in car prices (30%+) and housing (44%+) in the last three years and tell me we don't still have an inflation problem
Inflation is a measure of how quickly prices are rising, not how much they have risen.

Your argument is like complaining that somebody has a "speeding problem" even after they've stopped the car, by pointing out how far they've traveled.

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course we have an inflation problem. You won't find much disagreement about that. The big challenge is convincing us of the cause,
Economists have been pretty clear about the causes:

1. Monetary policy and artificially low interest rates
2. Excessive government spending (by both administrations)
3. Supply line shocks caused partly by bad COVID policy
4. Bad policy, such as student-loan payment deferral or forgiveness, direct coronavirus payments to citizens, etc.

what it isn't about is "corporate greed" among some big multinationals. That is a bogus narrative put forth by the president and others.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Inflation is a measure of how quickly prices are rising, not how much they have risen.

Your argument is like complaining that somebody has a "speeding problem" even after they've stopped the car, by pointing out how far they've traveled.
Right. We have a high price problem that was caused by inflation.

Reactions: Merrill
Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The current inflation rate (3.4%) is 140 basis points above the Federal Reserve target of 2%

so the car hasn't "stopped" --if the car completely stopped, we would likely go into deflation

but you are arguing technicalities that literally no one among the electorate cares about when it comes to inflation. Do you think a woman who has to buy milk for 20% more than a year ago, a car which is 30% more expensive, or a home which is now 40-50% more expensive than a few years ago, is going to be comforted by this gaslighting that "oh don't worry, the inflation rate has actually slowed"!

prices aren't coming down, and we just went through one of the worst inflationary storms in US history. DNC talking-points about how things "aren't really that bad"! aren't going to fly with the public

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0