Elevate My Soul
May 4, 2004
Ohio
✟1,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
^_^ Hi all. I'm just really excited about this news and figured this was the best place to post it! I'm a Vineyard member and through the Vineyard church they have what's called Vineyard Leadership Institute, which is not nessacarily a Bible college/seminary but it is a 2 year program with the purpose of giving students a sound theological background for leadership within the church. Ever since I've heard about it I've really wanted to go but just didn't know if I could or should do it. This past week I was allowed to attend a weekend intensive on sytematic theology alongside the students and I totally ate it up! This week I met with one of the church leaders who knew about me going to the intensive and she asked if I was going to apply for the fall! I told her I wanted to and that I felt called but I was waiting on external confirmation. She looks at me and says, "You just got it.". ^_^ So I guess I will be working on my application..... :D I'm very excited in case you couldn't tell....:p

herev

CL--you are missed!
Jun 8, 2004
✟36,100.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
rainbowprism said:
^_^ Hi all. I'm just really excited about this news and figured this was the best place to post it! I'm a Vineyard member and through the Vineyard church they have what's called Vineyard Leadership Institute, which is not nessacarily a Bible college/seminary but it is a 2 year program with the purpose of giving students a sound theological background for leadership within the church. Ever since I've heard about it I've really wanted to go but just didn't know if I could or should do it. This past week I was allowed to attend a weekend intensive on sytematic theology alongside the students and I totally ate it up! This week I met with one of the church leaders who knew about me going to the intensive and she asked if I was going to apply for the fall! I told her I wanted to and that I felt called but I was waiting on external confirmation. She looks at me and says, "You just got it.". ^_^ So I guess I will be working on my application..... :D I'm very excited in case you couldn't tell....:p
ooooo, love systematic theology. God bless!!!! Thanks for sharing

Upvote 0