Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I had bought a flat, you know, and had a car after my boyfriend, and when I bought the flat, they were afraid that there was something strange with me as I was on disability benefits, but they enjoyed themselves, and said he is a completely normal boy, but I dated a bit online, and then I finally ended up, just sitting alone, I realized society was pointless then, just sitting alone, right, had such strong anxiety also for the second time in my life, so I pushed myself out again then, this time in the pub, but didn't even get so much as a hug in the pub, so all in all, I realized society was pointless, so don't know why, but I lay in bed and tried to remove the bond I had with society, as it were. I was lying down and pushing, suddenly I heard it pop in my head, later, I thought it was the blood vessels of the part of the brain that has ties to people, which popped, maybe that's not true then, but I haven't really had any ties to society, since, so I went to Greece instead and helped Syrian refugees, everyone is struggling so much today in society too, but I am completely unaffected, I help people then, and I care, and am social, and polite, and so on, but I don't suffer with those in society, nature is special