Something really funny happened to me on Tinder just now...

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is a lady who specializes in manners for little girls.

That’s a cute video! Etiquette programs are growing in popularity. Primarily on the coast and Southern states. They used to be plentiful when I was a child. I sent my daughter to a one-year program. I’ve contemplated developing something for young adults.

Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Something more subtle. You can speak about the worship or sermon and compliment her feedback. ;-)
yes that is a better solution!
Many people meet their spouses outside of it.
Well maybe i need to change that!!!
Outside the church. She only comes once per week. I doubt if she’s ignored the other 6. Were you?
haha ok well ignored in church on that day - look i dunno what she does for a living etc etc but well silence won't win here!
I do deserve my opportunity #violins
You were in MA?? No way!!! I love that place.
Yeah................well............won't be there ever again now realistically. Just sucks everything - but God knows best. That is that - sure can visit myself etc but never had reason to before i knew her.
I’ll do it for you. See, I’m agreeable! ~lol
Good girl =] =] =] =]

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
yes that is a better solution!

I like that lead in better. Bring up the sermon. You can move the discussion to how long she’s been attending and so on.

I do deserve my opportunity #violins

It’s a good line. I may borrow it. ;-)

Yeah................well............won't be there ever again now realistically. Just sucks everything - but God knows best. That is that - sure can visit myself etc but never had reason to before i knew her.

You never know. You might bring Miss Sugarplum to the States. ~grin

Good girl =] =] =] =]

I love that!!!!!!! ~swoons and faints with several palpitations

• Haha
Reactions: J Daniel
Upvote 0

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like that lead in better. Bring up the sermon. You can move the discussion to how long she’s been attending and so on.
I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking if I am not sitting by her and her mother will seem odd me just walking up saying HEY HOW DID YOU LIKE THE SERMON? But I guess when I am talking with people will seem I am talking to all till i eventually speak to her! MY TARGET! Time to man up now!
It’s a good line. I may borrow it. ;-)
It is sincere Miss Bella and from the heart(!)
You never know. You might bring Miss Sugarplum to the States. ~grin
LOL OMDZ Miss Bella you have quite an interesting side LOL
But you know when said I was thinking so far ahead to things that are not even there etc etc cos her people are from Jamaica I was thinking would be so cool if me and her were something solid we would fly to Jamaica stay on the north coast in a nice resort - on the beach together! Chilling! Going around! Ahhh man! But yes defo! Me and her go to Florida on the beach - Vegas - whatever!
Look this is why Miss Bella if it is ends up being her i dunno but whomever I end up settled with my job to protect and provide for her! And when I say to the future wifey (in my British accent! ^_^) *DARLING WE ARE GOING TO SUCH AN SUCH* and we enjoy our life - under God!

Talking about God I am going to that thing tomorrow! I need to spend time with God today has not been that - I have been selfish in my mind today - not good! So yeah need to give back and be back on with Christ and the Lord cos today I was not good...................

I love that!!!!!!! ~swoons and faints with several palpitations
WOW I SEE! I SEE! I SEE! THE :greatbritain: ACCENT REALLY DOES IT FOR YOU DOESN'T IT?! haha

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
But I guess when I am talking with people will seem I am talking to all till i eventually speak to her! MY TARGET! Time to man up now!

Strangers discuss the sermon. You’ll get to hear her opinion and see how it impacted her.

LOL OMDZ Miss Bella you have quite an interesting side LOL

I’m very adaptable. Plus it’s nice to see you coming around. You’re getting your stride back and that’s good.

Chilling! Going around! Ahhh man! But yes defo! Me and her go to Florida on the beach - Vegas - whatever!

That’s a nice picture. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Savor every morsel.

Look this is why Miss Bella if it is ends up being her i dunno but whomever I end up settled with my job to protect and provide for her! And when I say to the future wifey (in my British accent! ^_^) *DARLING WE ARE GOING TO SUCH AN SUCH* and we enjoy our life - under God!

That’s correct and I’m glad you know it. A man who understands this and can put it into practice is very appealing. You will have a happy ending because you’re willing to give, respect gender roles, desire a godly partner, and you’re taking care of your resources.

Talking about God I am going to that thing tomorrow! I need to spend time with God today has not been that - I have been selfish in my mind today - not good! So yeah need to give back and be back on with Christ and the Lord cos today I was not good...................

Talk to Him like you’re doing now. I used to do it all the time. He has a lot to say!

WOW I SEE! I SEE! I SEE! THE :greatbritain: ACCENT REALLY DOES IT FOR YOU DOESN'T IT?! haha

Good girl appeals to my inner princess. And yes, the accent is posh!

Upvote 0

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Strangers discuss the sermon. You’ll get to hear her opinion and see how it impacted her.
Indeed - you are correct once again :)
Plus it’s nice to see you coming around. You’re getting your stride back and that’s good.
Thanks - I do feel better in terms of doing the things I used to like doing - of course not 100% but defo much better. I think what helps is the fact I know I have a lot of things to look ahead to.
Sometimes when people break up or whatever and really have NOTHING then everything seems GLOOMY.
But when you have legit plan ahead and things are coming together - eventually that ugly past does die. By the time I am back at school - I will be super busy and active (I am active just been chilling cos of the cold but you understand!)
Also when my bike is delivered then a new hobby and activity is added! So all good!
A man who understands this and can put it into practice is very appealing.
More so when a woman accepts that and *falls in line* but she can only fall in line when the man is doing his job sufficiently. And a good woman if she can see he is doing his job she will not just fall in line but be legitimately faithful to you - likewise.
I think the idea of when people say TRUST is important yeah it is - but trust doesn't mean much cos I can trust a woman but if she is behind my back doing all sorts makes no difference me TRUSTING her - her character stinks then doesn't it? Like wise a man too (just want to make it clear). So it is not really a trust thing it is about their character.
Cos I would rather not trust somebody but they are not doing killer things to me behind my back than somebody I trust with all my heart and soul but is dirty.
That saying BETTER TO HAVE AN HONEST ENEMY THAN A FALSE FRIEND very true!
How I see it anyway.
You will have a happy ending because you’re willing to give, respect gender roles, desire a godly partner, and you’re taking care of your resources.
Yes yes i agree all the way!
Talk to Him like you’re doing now. I used to do it all the time. He has a lot to say!
Sure does!
Good girl appeals to my inner princess. And yes, the accent is posh!
:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks - I do feel better in terms of doing the things I used to like doing - of course not 100% but defo much better. I think what helps is the fact I know I have a lot of things to look ahead to.

It’s evident in your words. You’re climbing out and that’s important. God gives us time to grieve. When we linger in that space too long we attract negative forces.

But when you have legit plan ahead and things are coming together - eventually that ugly past does die.

You know that song, I haven’t got time for the pain is true. Doom and gloom is for the birds. I’ve been sick for four days and missed my classes. But you keep going. I’ll be fine soon.

Also when my bike is delivered then a new hobby and activity is added! So all good!

That’s the key to a good life. You won’t have time to focus on the past. You’re too busy living.

More so when a woman accepts that and *falls in line* but she can only fall in line when the man is doing his job sufficiently.

That isn”t the sort of thing you hear in these parts but you’re correct. One of the reason I have so many opportunities is because of that. I know my place. There’s no confusion or jockeying.

They desire a woman who respects and values them. Someone who admires their work ethic and offers support and encouragement.

But as you’ve stated he needs to do his job and choose a worthy suitor. Giving that to the wrong person is like casting your pearls before swine.

And a good woman if she can see he is doing his job she will not just fall in line but be legitimately faithful to you - likewise.

Exactly. She’s faithful and happy to please because he’s pleasing her in return. There’s give and take.

When you bring two willing souls who are ready and able to give above themselves and prepared to sacrifice for the greater gain of the union. You have the potential for something amazing.

The heel is never forced. She surrenders to your authority and welcomes your leadership. If you require a boxing match to bring her under subjection she will never follow you. You want the one who can remain in that place without constant reinforcement.

When I speak of being compelled by the opposite sex that’s what I’m addressing. I know within a few discussions whether I can follow him or if I’d fail.

Upvote 0

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It’s evident in your words. You’re climbing out and that’s important.
Thank you!
I’ve been sick for four days and missed my classes.
Yeah when you are sick you think about things you are missing out on! I am practically over my cold now - just occasional coughs - but come next week FLEXING AT THE GYM AGAIN! After this Evangelism conference I will get my razzle dazzle haircut - cos ya know internally feeling pretty good! So yeah :D
You will feel better very soon Miss Bella!
You’re too busy living.
I agree!
That isn”t the sort of thing you hear in these parts but you’re correct. One of the reason I have so many opportunities is because of that. I know my place. There’s no confusion or jockeying.

They desire a woman who respects and values them. Someone who admires their work ethic and offers support and encouragement.

But as you’ve stated he needs to do his job and choose a worthy suitor. Giving that to the wrong person is like casting your pearls before swine.
Yep how it works.
Exactly. She’s faithful and happy to please because he’s pleasing her in return. There’s give and take.
Nature!
If you require a boxing match to bring her under subjection she will never follow you.
I don't want that - many men are in homosexual marriages and don't realise it cos their wife is full of testosterone all in their face - always bucking up against him - always a fight - laters for that.

When I speak of being compelled by the opposite sex that’s what I’m addressing. I know within a few discussions whether I can follow him or if I’d fail.
Yeah man! It is what it is! Some people get it - some don't
Anyway let me rest up!
You look after yourself! :wave::wave::wave:

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah when you are sick you think about things you are missing out on! I am practically over my cold now - just occasional coughs - but come next week FLEXING AT THE GYM AGAIN! After this Evangelism conference I will get my razzle dazzle haircut - cos ya know internally feeling pretty good! So yeah :D
You will feel better very soon Miss Bella!

I’m glad you’re on the mend. Last night was rough. I have intermittent naps and try to move around a bit. Too much time in bed isn’t good. I’m reading a book by Georgette Heyer. That should keep me occupied for the night.

Yes, you’ll have your razzle dazzle and gym routine back soon. I’m scheduling a spa day next week. Facial, manicure, pedicure and body wrap. I need some tlc!

I don't want that - many men are in homosexual marriages and don't realise it cos their wife is full of testosterone all in their face - always bucking up against him - always a fight - laters for that.

My word, you’re too much! I don’t like to argue. Cuss, fuss, and fight isn’t my thing. We have to communicate peacefully. If we’re upset call timeout and cool off.

You look after yourself! :wave::wave::wave:

Thank you. I’m heading to bed soon. :)

Upvote 0

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Flu like?????

No. Just the body resting because of its unease. Last night was better. I slept peacefully and finished my book this morning. I love British authors!

After finishing Heyer and laughing a great deal I realized the draw. I grew up under similar conditions of propriety and that’s what I’ve been responding to all along. No wonder I love Austen and novels along those lines.

I may be seeking an Englishman. ~lol

Course I am ^_^ that is why I got an official warning from CF - LOL.

Oy, that’s unfortunate. That would only happen if someone reported the post. You’ve got bigger fish to fry. What’s on tap today?

Yes yes you take time for you!

I will. But more importantly, I need to fast about the visa issue. The UK made changes and I want to stay longer than my program. But I want to do fashion design in France. Though I like the schools there as well.

Upvote 0

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No wonder I love Austen and novels along those lines.
Yeah Charlotte Bronte wrote some good stuff - Jane Eyre was good too.
No. Just the body resting because of its unease. Last night was better.
Ah ok ok well it is good to feel better! Take things in ya stride!!!
After finishing Heyer and laughing a great deal I realized the draw. I grew up under similar conditions of propriety and that’s what I’ve been responding to all along.
What is the synopsis?
I may be seeking an Englishman. ~lol
I bet ya are ^_- :greatbritain::greatbritain: (Can't see the Saint George's flag!)
You’ve got bigger fish to fry. What’s on tap today?
hahaahaha I am not bothered lol not everybody can deal with my delivery lol I know what was reported lol well got back from the Evangilsim conference it was good! It was like a GOD CONCERT! At the big Wembley Arena! Great to see SOOO many people in one arena worshipping God!
I must say the prayer in tongues hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think sometimes............................I dunno - when people are doing it is there really any SUBSTANCE to the prayer and just speaking HOT AIR just to make it seem or sound a certain way - ya know? Is it more just a feeling of happiness and just comes out with random dialects - am I making sense?
I dunno....
But I am just relaxing! Lil later will get my razzle dazzle cut and get ready for my trip out of town tomorrow morning!
What are you doing?
The UK made changes and I want to stay longer than my program. But I want to do fashion design in France. Though I like the schools there as well.
oooooooooooooo well the UK will always welcome you =]

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah Charlotte Bronte wrote some good stuff - Jane Eyre was good too.

Yes! She wrote with passion that hailed from her longing. I’ve read all her works and a great biography by Claire Harmon. It turns out that Brontë was writing from personal experiences and wove them around a tale. That put everything in a different light! When she married and settled down she stopped writing.

It’s interesting you mentioned fiction writing for me. You aren’t the first. I considered an incubator. But I stumbled on a year long program in the UK that seemed ideal. It digs into the nuts and bolts of the genre. I’m glad you mentioned it. I don’t apply myself to it as much as I could.

What is the synopsis?

Young heroine with familial expectations she escapes who finds her way home with a suitable match.

I’m continually recognizing the wisdom of the constraints and the challenges I’ve had that would not have existed if I’d kept to those teachings. I’m seeing my impropriety and the necessity of remaining in my place at all times.

I bet ya are ^_- :greatbritain::greatbritain: (Can't see the Saint George's flag!)

He’s the lone one who’d understand my sensibilities. ~lol

got back from the Evangilsim conference it was good! It was like a GOD CONCERT! At the big Wembley Arena! Great to see SOOO many people in one arena worshipping God!

That sounds wonderful! I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.

I must say the prayer in tongues hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think sometimes............................I dunno - when people are doing it is there really any SUBSTANCE to the prayer and just speaking HOT AIR just to make it seem or sound a certain way - ya know? Is it more just a feeling of happiness and just comes out with random dialects - am I making sense?

I don’t have the gift of tongues or interpretation. I’ve spoken in tongues once during my battle. He was attempting to show me something that would have been very traumatic. It was interrupted and another appeared in its place. I smelled a strong fragrance of roses and tongues came forth. I remember tears of joy and peace. But it has never happened since that time.

There is much disagreement on this topic. The biblical precedent says there should be someone present to interpret what is said and they’re meant to speak one at a time. It is supposed to edify the group when done in public. Otherwise, we should pray silently or in private.

But I am just relaxing! Lil later will get my razzle dazzle cut and get ready for my trip out of town tomorrow morning!
What are you doing?

Friday’s are great for pampering! My mood always increases when the weekend draws near. I’m starting to feel better and just finished a small cup of coffee. I’d like to tidy my room a bit. When you’ve been in bed for days things feel stale. A little refreshing and a scented candle will make the atmosphere cozy once more.

I’m going to take it easy for the most part. I have class Monday and I want to squeeze in another day of sewing if I can. I need to be back in form to do so.

I have a lot of planning to do for the fall. And mini projects I’d like to do. Like just because gifts for my relatives. Since the Lord is nudging me out the door working with a non-profit arts organization would be ideal. I’ve got three in mind.

well the UK will always welcome you =]

I never imagined I’d move there permanently but anything is possible. I’m open to it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It’s interesting you mentioned fiction writing for me. You aren’t the first. I considered an incubator. But I stumbled on a year long program in the UK that seemed ideal. It digs into the nuts and bolts of the genre. I’m glad you mentioned it. I don’t apply myself to it as much as I could.
Defo go for it! You never know what could come of it!
I got back from my razzle dazzle waiting so long ¬_¬ anyway done now!
I’m seeing my impropriety and the necessity of remaining in my place at all times.
Ahhh yes we all need to know our place and remain there!!!!!!
smelled a strong fragrance of roses and tongues came forth. I remember tears of joy and peace. But it has never happened since that time.
Hmmmmm I mean I want to try to learn but hmmmmmm
There is much disagreement on this topic. The biblical precedent says there should be someone present to interpret what is said and they’re meant to speak one at a time. It is supposed to edify the group when done in public. Otherwise, we should pray silently or in private.
Yeah some people say you should pray in tongues cos God hears it better (to that effect) but cmon that is not true surely God hears our prayers regardless of tongues or not ? ? Yes Paul prayed in tongues a lot but as you said not everyone has that gift - some people just need to stay in their lane.
A little refreshing and a scented candle will make the atmosphere cozy once more.
You're cute =]
Making a house a home :)
Whilst at the barbers waiting for years! I was really thinking about the whole PARTNER thing and *single* life - the future - and the past.

Cos you know - when I said about how whether it ends up being the woman from church or WHOMEVER i end up settled with - cos it is a nice thing ya know to just be with the one person married and done - no more *looking* cos you have your woman. You are both under the same umbrella of belief and you are a legit team that aids one another.

Cos yes single has benefits of course - but can suck at the same time i dunno!

Maybe I had toooo much time to think whilst waiting at the barbers!

But I want to just be settled and quiet - living under God (both of us) the best we can. Ya feel me?

Maybe cos I think back to that sinful relationship past and yes sin no doubt - but was nice to have somebody at the sametime cos there were beautiful moments (likewise for you and your previous great moments I am sure).

Just I dunno.......again maybe cos I had too much time to think - and I am not busy enough (cos when September hits I won't have time to think lol) but hmmmmm i dunno.

I want my bike - that can be my partner for a very long time! ^_^

But...................you know the idea of being under same roof and I am doing my duty caring for her - and yeah people will say *LOOK THAT WILL COME RIGHT NOW ENJOY LIFE ETC ETC* yeah aaaaaaaaaaa i dunno I just talk!

But I think the more I am not talking to that woman at church the more I am killing inside ya feel me? But you gave excellent advice ask her what she fort of the sermon cos that leads in very nicely.

Cos again Miss Bella I really want to know who she is etc etc and from her energy and feedback I will know if she is right or not - ya know?

Cos I know you disagreed - but my 'dream' would be to have her number and we message each other time to time between Sunday services - seeing how one another is doing - talking about events and scripture etc etc and things SLOWLY build ya know? That is all........... But yeah......

You know I would love to take her to the theatre! Would love that! We would take a taxi into Central London - then after Taxi to drop her off.

But this is all just dreams until I have some b@!!s and asking her *what did you think of the sermon today?*

Cos I will be honest Miss Bella when church finishes I just leave I don't hang and talk to people - I mean I say bye and give my blessings but that is it.

Should be like that - they are ALL my family they know me - so I have to look in the mirror and realise I don't help either.

Anyway - tomorrow out the city spreading gospel so that can help me.

Also about the partner thing cos when married I want to know me and her are really working on our salvation!!!! Cos I don't want anybody in hell - but more so my close family members! And my wife I want her in heaven! Living heaven on earth (with me) and having eternal life in heaven afterwards! And we both work and do God's will together!

How I feel about that.

I have class Monday and I want to squeeze in another day of sewing if I can. I need to be back in form to do so.
Sewing a very lady thing to do =]

Since the Lord is nudging me out the door working with a non-profit arts organization would be ideal. I’ve got three in mind.
As a result you will meet people and be fulfilling life!

I never imagined I’d move there permanently but anything is possible. I’m open to it.
I think you'd really like Britain! If you have questions throw them at me! I think Americans do like visiting Britain cos similarities to the US but I would say we are more refined. =]

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Defo go for it! You never know what could come of it!
I got back from my razzle dazzle waiting so long ¬_¬ anyway done now!

Thank you. I used to have 4 AM writing sessions before I had my assignment. I kept a file of ideas for projects. Non-fiction is easy for me but I sense fiction will be fulfilling.

I undertook a personal writing apprenticeship a few years ago. I chose 4 authors and studied their works. All four are English and I’ve nearly finished the canons. I’ve grown a lot since I began.

Razzle dazzle! Now you’re back in form. I’m getting balayage in a couple of weeks. I want something fresh for the fall.

Hmmmmm I mean I want to try to learn but hmmmmmm

The challenge with mystical experiences is the temptation to become immersed in them and forget to live. There’s also the unpleasant parts that few admit. You experience good and bad. Discernment isn’t as easy as it seems. Satan and the Holy Spirit communicate. I try to keep things simple these days.

Yeah some people say you should pray in tongues cos God hears it better (to that effect) but cmon that is not true surely God hears our prayers regardless of tongues or not ? ? Yes Paul prayed in tongues a lot but as you said not everyone has that gift - some people just need to stay in their lane.

I have no capacity to praying in tongues. I pray aloud and haven’t found Him less responsive. The presence of tongues doesn’t mean its utterance comes from Him. Sometimes it does and others it doesn’t.

You're cute =]
Making a house a home :)
Whilst at the barbers waiting for years! I was really thinking about the whole PARTNER thing and *single* life - the future - and the past.

Thank you. I really enjoy it. It’s so fulfilling. :)

Cos you know - when I said about how whether it ends up being the woman from church or WHOMEVER i end up settled with - cos it is a nice thing ya know to just be with the one person married and done - no more *looking* cos you have your woman. You are both under the same umbrella of belief and you are a legit team that aids one another.

I understand perfectly. But I think He knit us in a way where the search is less difficult than most. Your want for tradition (and cooking skill! ~lol) eliminates many unless she’s deeply committed to developing her womanhood in that manner. You will spot your kind far easier than some.

In like fashion, I’m unsuitable for most. Not due to faith or temperament but constitution. The virtues and skills that I’ve developed must be utilized. Otherwise its wasted by both. He has to value and need the same. It can’t be the cherry on top.

Both want to give of themselves and bless their partners with their gifts and talents. They weren’t meant to be hidden or held in reserve. When I speak of place you understand what I’m addressing. Whereas another thinks it’s out of date. In the same way, I grasp the value you place on a comfortable home and nourishing meals. Someone else is happy with takeout as the norm.

In a roundabout way our discourse illustrates that God has the matter in hand. What we seek isn’t rare. It exists. And that’s comforting to know.

But I want to just be settled and quiet - living under God (both of us) the best we can. Ya feel me?

Yes I do. I believe that was part of my lesson for our dialogue. To come home to that truth and embrace it. I want quiet moments at home and others surrounded by friends and loved ones over a great meal. I want to host dinner parties to benefit my Beloved or minister to unbelievers in a friendly environment that’s welcoming and loving.

I want a life of we. What we’re doing and building. Who we’re influencing and reaching. And what we’re leaving behind for those who follow. That’s what I’m holding out for.

Maybe cos I think back to that sinful relationship past and yes sin no doubt - but was nice to have somebody at the sametime cos there were beautiful moments (likewise for you and your previous great moments I am sure).

Yes there were. But he’s not my opus. I see the connection in its proper context. I need my David. Someone who’ll beseech the Lord on my behalf and love Him like I do. When two are on one accord the strength that emits from their union is powerful. We didn’t have that.

I want my bike - that can be my partner for a very long time! ^_^

You’ll grow to love it. I adore my girl.

4F1E2C8A-2A1E-4D81-B02D-21F301505F8D.jpeg

But...................you know the idea of being under same roof and I am doing my duty caring for her - and yeah people will say *LOOK THAT WILL COME RIGHT NOW ENJOY LIFE ETC ETC* yeah aaaaaaaaaaa i dunno I just talk!

It’s okay. That’s normal. God is showing you you’re not called to singleness. The want to provide and protect are part of your divine makeup. He put that in you. :)

Cos again Miss Bella I really want to know who she is etc etc and from her energy and feedback I will know if she is right or not - ya know?

Yes I understand. You won’t know without conversing.

Cos I know you disagreed - but my 'dream' would be to have her number and we message each other time to time between Sunday services - seeing how one another is doing - talking about events and scripture etc etc and things SLOWLY build ya know? That is all........... But yeah......

My disagreement is meant to protect not restrain. I understand the place you’re in and the freedom and peace you seek. It is easier to fill the void than walk through the valley. You have wrestled and struggled against the hurt. I’ve watched in silence.

Sometimes I speak. Others I nudge. Oftentimes I listen and encourage. The more you find your footing the less I advise. You must trust yourself and His Spirit most of all. I could have given you a hand when you were down. But I knew you weren’t beaten and you’d stand on your own.

The tempest within isn’t raging as it once did. The answer to your question lies with Him. As it should. I told you yesterday you’d be okay. I spoke with certainty not platitudes.

Only He can reveal your readiness for another. I am looking from afar and allowing the Spirit to guide me. Your sincerity is clear. Our spirits testify to the other. I want His best for you and that always exceeds our measure. We don’t think that big.

What makes me smile most is your desire to honor her and the consideration you express in what you seek to give and do. That’s His perspective. It’s selfless and beautiful to witness in your sex.

Should be like that - they are ALL my family they know me - so I have to look in the mirror and realise I don't help either.

Isn’t it amazing how your reflections brought you to the answer? :)

Also about the partner thing cos when married I want to know me and her are really working on our salvation!!!! Cos I don't want anybody in hell - but more so my close family members! And my wife I want her in heaven! Living heaven on earth (with me) and having eternal life in heaven afterwards! And we both work and do God's will together!

That’s we in action. You’ve done well. You’re growing. I’m proud of you.

I think you'd really like Britain! If you have questions throw them at me! I think Americans do like visiting Britain cos similarities to the US but I would say we are more refined. =]

I think so too. Thank you for offering. I agree, your sensibilities are more refined. I’d fit in well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now you’re back in form.
....................:nomouth: well i am trying anyway! I won't write a marathon to that! AHHH you know what I am! I was thinking about the past with her - and how parts where I was not good to her......and yes might have been a sinful relationship doesn't take away my behaviour towards her - and it really cuts inside cos she was always kind to me.......................and it hurts cos I am not a mean/bad person I really am not......and as i type now I kinda almost feel like crying cos I am not a horrible person............and it is the deep regret of that behaviour that really hurts.........even when I told my mum the stuff - she was not too happy about parts of my behaviour.......and yes life you learn and move on....but things can hurt. But despite all not gonna go into God has things set: bottom line! But doesn't mean I don't look back at my wrongs. Things I won't even go into detail on right now. Would take years to write and read! We don't have that kinda time (well we do but ya know!)
Satan and the Holy Spirit communicate. I try to keep things simple these days.
Yes defo I think I will just stay in my lane!!!!
Thank you. I really enjoy it. It’s so fulfilling. :)
Yes ya do ya fulfilling things!
I understand perfectly. But I think He knit us in a way where the search is less difficult than most. Your want for tradition (and cooking skill! ~lol) eliminates many unless she’s deeply committed to developing her womanhood in that manner. You will spot your kind far easier than some.
Yeah of course - i mean never gonna find that 100% perfect person of course but yeah I get it - tradition is a big thing.
In a roundabout way our discourse illustrates that God has the matter in hand. What we seek isn’t rare. It exists. And that’s comforting to know.
Yeah yeah of course.
I need my David.
Yes just don't go to David in a Bathsheba way lol (both played their part in that!)
I want quiet moments at home and others surrounded by friends and loved ones over a great meal. I want to host dinner parties to benefit my Beloved or minister to unbelievers in a friendly environment that’s welcoming and loving.

I want a life of we. What we’re doing and building. Who we’re influencing and reaching. And what we’re leaving behind for those who follow. That’s what I’m holding out for.
Awww sounds so nice!!!!!! YEs of course!
You’ll grow to love it. I adore my girl.
AWWWW it looks really nice!!!!!!! I will show you mine when it comes!!!!!!
The want to provide and protect are part of your divine makeup. He put that in you. :)
Yeah - I think cos I reflect on the sinful relationship past thing as well bla bla yeah
conversing
Exactly so it is down to me nobody else!
The tempest within isn’t raging as it once did. The answer to your question lies with Him. As it should. I told you yesterday you’d be okay. I spoke with certainty not platitudes.
Yes of course of course of course Miss Bella!
What makes me smile most is your desire to honor her and the consideration you express in what you seek to give and do. That’s His perspective. It’s selfless and beautiful to witness in your sex.
Really appreciate that thank you! For me i learn from the past - ya know - despite the pain of that past.
Isn’t it amazing how your reflections brought you to the answer? :)
I am a highly analytical person - i think so much - i am sure i probably talk in my sleep (then again maybe not lol)
That’s we in action. You’ve done well. You’re growing. I’m proud of you.
Thanks - I just want to do things right which is why I wanted/try turn a new leaf and turn to God (though I fall a lot).
I think so too. Thank you for offering. I agree, your sensibilities are more refined. I’d fit in well.
Yeah you would fit in super well! You'd be very much liked.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
.AHHH you know what I am! I was thinking about the past with her - and how parts where I was not good to her

Distance allows us to see our behavior in a different light. We’ve all been guilty of behaving unkindly. What’s most important is your recognition and contrition. Oftentimes in situations like yours the reverse occurs. The individual muses on injuries suffered but rarely sees their own.

But doesn't mean I don't look back at my wrongs. Things I won't even go into detail on right now. Would take years to write and read! We don't have that kinda time (well we do but ya know!)

Looking back is wise. That’s how we learn from our mistakes. Dwelling is not. It leads to heaviness and guilt. If you’ve confessed the matter let the Lord handle things. He know the right amount of introspection that is best.

AWWWW it looks really nice!!!!!!! I will show you mine when it comes!!!!!!

Thank you. I am certain you’ll be smitten with yours.

I am a highly analytical person - i think so much - i am sure i probably talk in my sleep (then again maybe not lol)

I used to be as well. It comes out spontaneously when I write or when reasoning. But I don’t talk in my sleep. ;-)

Thanks - I just want to do things right which is why I wanted/try turn a new leaf and turn to God (though I fall a lot).

We all stumble. Sometimes He allows them to help us turn a new leaf. He uses your analysis to bring this about. I’m often guided through the things I read. It’s for the same end. Sanctification.

Yeah you would fit in super well! You'd be very much liked.

Thank you. I think I’d like it. I love the quiet of the countryside. And I’ve seen my share of BBC. We enjoy Escape to the Country. I’ve never lived in a small town but doing so for a portion of the year would be nice. Something near the coast is ideal.

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I always thought Tinder was just used for folks looking for a hookup,
it is,

people looking for that will go to tinder. people looking for a God-fearing marriage relationship aren't gonna go to tinder.

then there are those who have no real options and will go to a popular place hoping it works out for them.

Upvote 0