Not open for further replies.

BernieEOD

Mar 21, 2009
✟1,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Tell me, what does "Free society" mean to you? How about "liberty"?

Not being forced to call an AIDS infected deathstyle to be right.
Who is forcing what upon whom? When an employer is being Forced to aknowlege your idea of marrage.

The "Freedom" You talk about is what Peter wanrned against when he wrote:

The Holy Bible, New International Version®. Pradis CD-ROM:2Pe 2:19. Grand Rapids: The Zondervan Corporation, © 1973, 1978, 1984.

2Pe 2:19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. k

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It could still happen, whatever it was.. i think a year is within.. 'urgent warning'.. if it hasn't happened by the end of this year..

Well, I guess we'll wait and see....

Do you know of any urgent warnings in the Bible that had a time limit associated with it other than Jonah (40 days), Noah(7 days), and Lot (hours)?

I'm racking my brain...I don't know, maybe there's not supposed to be time associated with it and it could happen at any moment. But it's been over 40 days...how much time should we allow to pass before the warning is no longer considered "urgent" and "about to happen" and call it false?

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Not being forced to call an AIDS infected deathstyle to be right.
Who is forcing what upon whom? When an employer is being Forced to aknowlege your idea of marrage.

The "Freedom" You talk about is what Peter wanrned against when he wrote:

The Holy Bible, New International Version®. Pradis CD-ROM:2Pe 2:19. Grand Rapids: The Zondervan Corporation, © 1973, 1978, 1984.

2Pe 2:19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. k

I believe your term, "AIDS Infected Deathstyle" is unconscienceable but no one says you do not have a right to say it. You have a right to say whatever you wish. You just do not, not will your ever have, nor has anyone ever had, the right to do so free from criticism.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Well, I guess we'll wait and see....

Do you know of any urgent warnings in the Bible that had a time limit associated with it other than Jonah (40 days), Noah(7 days), and Lot (hours)?

I'm racking my brain...I don't know, maybe there's not supposed to be time associated with it and it could happen at any moment. But it's been over 40 days...how much time should we allow to pass before the warning is no longer considered "urgent" and "about to happen" and call it false?

I dont believe there are any biblical type prophets now, and i tend to think that that all stopped after the apostolic age.. not that there could not be a prophet in the last days.. as there are still miracles happening in Nigeria and Mexico.. so that has not stopped completely.. that guy that made those statements is interesting, as he points out abuse in the charismatic movement.. which seems well grounded, but i think we should cut him some slack about any predictions made.. he isn't an Elijah or anyone like that.

Upvote 0

BernieEOD

Mar 21, 2009
✟1,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe your term, "AIDS Infected Deathstyle" is unconscienceable but no one says you do not have a right to say it. You have a right to say whatever you wish. You just do not, not will your ever have, nor has anyone ever had, the right to do so free from criticism.

Too bad. That is what it is. The human body was not designed for sexual immorality. There are consequences for breaking Gods commandments.
It is no more unconcientable than warning that smoking cause cancer or that alcoholism cause ciroses of the liver.
[Staff Edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I dont believe there are any biblical type prophets now, and i tend to think that that all stopped after the apostolic age.. not that there could not be a prophet in the last days.. as there are still miracles happening in Nigeria and Mexico.. so that has not stopped completely.. that guy that made those statements is interesting, as he points out abuse in the charismatic movement.. which seems well grounded, but i think we should cut him some slack about any predictions made.. he isn't an Elijah or anyone like that.
This is basically what I believe too.

The prophecy today isn't in fortelling imho - becuz we now have a
New Testament that tells us the ending and what to look for and
what to do.

I believe prophecy today is in calling people to heed God's word
and repent of sin before the time is gone (becuz the time is near).

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
This is basically what I believe too.

The prophecy today isn't in fortelling imho - becuz we now have a
New Testament that tells us the ending and what to look for and
what to do.

I believe prophecy today is in calling people to heed God's word
and repent of sin before the time is gone (becuz the time is near).

I think we'v got it all already, in Revelation. 'Just takes sorting out.. with an open mind..

Upvote 0

BernieEOD

Mar 21, 2009
✟1,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
AIDS was/is a biological weapon, created in the US and released on the west coast of the US.. it's also engineered to be race specific..

As a bio weapon, it is not a very good one. It takes a long time for it to actually kill. It will infect anyone of any race or color so that is a lie. And, there is an easy way to defeat it. Simply obey Gods command to repent of sexual immorality.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
As a bio weapon, it is not a very good one. It takes a long time for it to actually kill. It will infect anyone of any race or color so that is a lie. And, there is an easy way to defeat it. Simply obey Gods command to repent of sexual immorality.

The racial thing isn't a lie.. i know it will infect everyone.. but they are aware of how to create race-specific weapons.. if it wasn't so.. why hasn't Thailand been hit with AIDS like Africa is? Thailand is the worlds biggest harlot-house (no offence to any Thai's intended)..

Upvote 0

BernieEOD

Mar 21, 2009
✟1,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The racial thing isn't a lie.. i know it will infect everyone.. but they are aware of how to create race-specific weapons.. if it wasn't so.. why hasn't Thailand been hit with AIDS like Africa is? Thailand is the worlds biggest harlot-house (no offence to any Thai's intended)..

It hasn't? You have obviously never been there. Yes, AIDS is alive and well over there.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Well, I agree except that there are "gifts of prophecy" given to the church. (1 Cor 12)

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I agree except that there are "gifts of prophecy" given to the church. (1 Cor 12)
There are gifts of prophecy still active, I think the discrepancy
is if prophecy is to mean "foretelling" by God.

If you look at the OT prophecy, a prophet delivered God's word
and impending judgment if they didn't repent.
The same holds true today that those w/ prophecy are to
exhort people to obey God's words, speak God's word and
call people to repent.

The problem with foretelling today is that so many are wrong
now, that it leads us to think that foretelling is given in
both testaments w/ the complete word of God (incl. His
revelation & mysteries unlocked)...
I think we already know the future, it's a matter of continuing
in the Lord and announcing time is short .

Just my opinion but I do have to wonder why not many are told
the future with accuracy, but we can spot the signs and what they
mean currently:confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AIDS was/is a biological weapon, created in the US and released on the west coast of the US.. it's also engineered to be race specific..

I read this recently. What info have others come across beside the one brief mention of AIDS being created by the government. What is behind the suppossed West coast release then? To start discension ect and cause conservatives to be hated and reviled as some stand against homosexuality:confused:

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I read this recently. What info have others come across beside the one brief mention of AIDS being created by the government. What is behind the suppossed West coast release then? To start discension ect and cause conservatives to be hated and reviled as some stand against homosexuality:confused:

The myth was created that AIDS was started by Green or Vervet monkeys in Central Africa,.. this myth was generated by only one doctor.. and now it is 'fact'.. and then 'doh! think about where it starts up.. in the West Coast cities of the USA.. not Africa.. for the first time in history it suddenly pops into existance among homosexual men in the late 1970's..
This virus was introduced during a drug test.. for a vaccine against hepititus.. the vaccine was corrupted deliberately, and it was then later introduced into Africa.. via vaccination programs.. and then spread through the promiscuity,.. prostitutes.. (but not always.. African women have contracted AIDS who are virgins) the Africans have been saying for ages that they have been branded as 'promiscuous' .. and take a look around the world.. it's no different anywhere.. that's human nature.. not African nature.. This program is on-going, they were caught recently introducing a female-human hormone into the female African population, and this drug causes abortions.. google it up and you'll find out it's true..
The guy in Sudan i saw recently is on to them.. the Africans have been examining the vaccines now, and finding that they have been corrupted, they have found this out by testing it in their own labs..

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know how you feel about Jack Van Impe, but he says that
it started with a green monkey virus?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
How Obama actually delayed pirate rescue
SEAL team deployment stalled 36 hours, hampered by limited rules of engagement

WorldNetDaily
Editor's note: The following is adapted from an exclusive report in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence newsletter edited by the founder of WND. You can access the full report by subscribing to G2 Bulletin for $99 a year or $9.95 per month for credit card users.
WASHINGTON – While Barack Obama is basking in praise for his "decisive" handling of the Somali pirate attack on a merchant ship in the India Ocean, reliable military sources close to the scene are painting a much different picture of the incident – accusing the president of employing restrictive rules of engagement that actually hampered the rescue of Capt. Richard Phillips and extended the drama at sea for days.
Multiple opportunities to free the captain of the Maersk Alabama from three young pirates were missed, these sources say – all because a Navy SEAL team was not immediately ordered to the scene and then forced to operate under strict, non-lethal rules of engagement.
They say the response duty office at the Pentagon was initially unwilling to grant an order to use lethal force to rescue Phillips. They also report the White House refused to authorize deployment of a Navy SEAL team to the location for 36 hours, despite the recommendation of the on-scene commander.
The White House also turned down two rescue plans offered up by the Seal commander on the scene and the captain of the USS Bainbridge.
The SEAL team operated under rules of engagement that required them to do nothing unless the hostage's life was in "imminent' danger.
In fact, when the USS Bainbridge dispatched a rigid-hull inflatable boat to bring supplies to the Maersk Alabama, it came under fire that could not be returned even though the SEAL team had the pirates in their sights.
Many hours before the fatal shots were fired, taking out the three young pirates, Phillips jumped into the Indian Ocean with the idea of giving the snipers a clear target. However, the SEAL team was still under orders not to shoot.
Hours later, frustrated by the missed opportunities to resolve the standoff, the commander of the Bainbridge and the captain of the Navy SEAL team determined they had operational authority to evaluate the risk to the hostage, and took out the pirates at the first opportunity – finally freeing Phillips.
The G2 Bulletin report was authored by Joseph Farah, founder and editor of WND, and a veteran newsman with extensive military sources developed over the last 30 years.
The full report is available now exclusively at Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.