HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Corruption! Usurper! He's trying to DESTROY this country and ISRAEL! Maybe the anti-christ will be MUSLIM (as suspected) after all!

http://defendourfreedoms.us/2009/03/14/i-did-it.aspx

" It was a grueling day, I left home at 3 in the morning after sleeping only 3 hours and drove to San Diego, from there flew to Salt Lake City, from there to Spokane, Washington, from there I drove for a couple of hours to be in Moscow Idaho, to address Chief Justice Roberts. After the lecture the audience was told, that they can ask questions, give their name and present a shot question. I was the first to run to the microphone and told Roberts. " My name is Orly Taitz, I am an attorney from Southern California. I left home at three o'clock in the morning and flew and drove thousands of miles to talk to you and ask you a question". Roberts seemed to be impressed by that and I continued. "Are you aware that there is criminal activity going on in the Supreme Court of the United States. I have submitted my case Lightfoot v Bowen to you. You agreed to hear it in the conference of all 9 Justices on January 23. Your clerk, Danny Bickle, on his own accord refused to forward to you an important supplemental brief, he has hidden it from you and refused to post it on the docket. Additionally, my case was erased from the docket, completely erased one day after the inauguration, only two days before it was supposed to be heard in the conference. Outraged citizens had to call and demand for it to be posted. On Monday I saw Justice Scalia and he had absolutely no knowledge of my case, that was supposedly heard in conference on January 23rd. It is inexplicable, particularly knowing that roughly half a million American citizens have written to him and to you Justice Roberts demanding that you hear this issue of eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro to be the President of the United States." At that point I have shown to Roberts a stack of papers, that I held. Those were my pleadings and printouts that I got from WorldNetDaily. It contained your names, names of about 350,000 that signed the petition. (there were others that have written individual letters,) . Roberts stated "I will read your documents, I will review them. Give them to my Secret Service Agent and I will review them". His Secret Service Agent approached me and stated " Give me all the documents, I promise you Justice Roberts will get them". I had a full suitcase of documents. The agent went to look for a box, he found a large box to fit all the documents, he showed me his badge, and introduced himself as Gilbert Shaw, secret Service Agent assigned fto the security of Chief Justice Roberts.
I gave him
1.Motion fo reconsideration of Lightfoot v Bowen with all the supplemental briefs.
2. Quo Warranto Easterling et al v Obama et al
3. 3300 pages of your names, people that signed WorldNetDaily petition, demanding that the Supreme Court hear Obama elligibility case.
4. Copy of a 164 page dossier and all the other documents sent to Eric Holder, Attorney General, describing suspected criminal activity, associated with Obama and his supporters. It described a whole campaign of cyber crimes, intimidation, harassment, defamation and assassination of character, impersonation of US army officer Scott Easterling and impersonation of me, it showed screen shots of information being erased from the docket of the Supreme Court, it contained information of court cases being created, fabricated in order to commit voter fraud and sway public opinion, it contained a list of a 100 addresses for Barack Obama with numerous different social security numbers, issued all over the country and attached to those addresses. It showed the address Obama used in Somerville Massachusetts, attached to the social security of a man who is 118 years old. It showed evidence of Obama committing perjury, lying under oath. It had his school registration from Indonesia under the name Barry Soetoro, citizen of Indonesia, religion Muslim. Right after this page there was a page of Obama's registration to become an attorney and officer of the court in Illinois, where he stated under oath that his name is Barack Hussein Obama and he had no other prior names. It contained a report from a federal agent Steven Coffman, stating that there are numerous signs of forgery in his Selective Service Certificate. It contained a letter from a renown expert Sandra Line, stating that there are signs of forgery in Obama's short version Certification of Live Birth, and original birth certificate needs to be reviewed in order to ascertain his status. It contained 130 current job positions for Barry Obama, Barack H. Obama and Michelle Obama, that were obtained from Intellius Jobs.com. None of them were reported on Obamas' tax returns. All of these documents suggest possible massive tax fraud, corruption of a public official, bribery and massive campaign contributions fraud, whereby large campaign contributions, over allowed limits were reported as fictitious positions with different companies, not surprisingly involving most mainstream media outlets. These need to be reviewed in light of a pattern, I've seen previously. For example, as a State Senator Obama arranged for his friend Robert Blackwell from killerspin to get a grant of $320,000 of our taxpayers money for his ping-pong tournaments. In exchange Blackwell gave Obama back roughly a third, $100,000 in the form of a salary. Similarly Obama arranged for Chicago university hospital to get 1 million grant of our taxpayer money and they gave him back roughly a third $357,000 in the form of a board salary for his wife Michelle for working 20 hours a week, even though Michelle was totally worthless as a board member since she had zero medical education and her law licence is on a mandatory inactive status (I wonder why). "

Everything suspected about this man prior to his "election" is TRUE.

He is doing everything he can to help the muslim terrorists...close Gitmo, drop charges on Cole bombing, help Palestinians, and NOW...REFUSE to pay for injured war veterans treatment and take away the Pilot's right to carry a firearm, as well as the rest of us! He is systematically disarming this country, our military and referring to anyone who disagrees with his policies as TERRORISTS!

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2009/03/17/gates_readies_big_cuts_in_weapons/

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/chuckwagon.php

"Thanks to a concerned Missouri state policeman, a nationally syndicated radio talk show host stated that he was alerted last week to a secret Missouri state police report that categorized supporters of Congressman Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and myself as "'militia' influenced terrorists." The report, he said, "instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties."

Ignoring the threat of Muslim terrorists, the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) report focuses on the so-called "militia movement" and "conflates it with supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, the so-called patriot movement and other political activist organizations opposed to the North American Union and the New World Order.""

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/200903...s_plan_to_charge_wounded_heroes_for_treatment

"WASHINGTON, March 16 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The leader of the nation's largest veterans organization says he is "deeply disappointed and concerned" after a meeting with President Obama today to discuss a proposal to force private insurance companies to pay for the treatment of military veterans who have suffered service-connected disabilities and injuries. The Obama administration recently revealed a plan to require private insurance carriers to reimburse the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in such cases.

"It became apparent during our discussion today that the President intends to move forward with this unreasonable plan," said Commander David K. Rehbein of The American Legion. "He says he is looking to generate $540-million by this method, but refused to hear arguments about the moral and government-avowed obligations that would be compromised by it." "

Last edited:
Reactions: Tu Es Petrus

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Corruption! Usurper! He's trying to DESTROY this country and ISRAEL! Maybe the anti-christ will be MUSLIM (as suspected) after all!...

He is doing everything he can to help the muslim terrorists...close Gitmo, drop charges on Cole bombing, help Palestinians, and NOW...REFUSE to pay for injured war veterans treatment and take away the Pilot's right to carry a firearm, as well as the rest of us!
The anti-christ is not a Muslim, and Islam will fall and Hinduism in the guise of New Ageism will rise....after Psalm 83 is fulfilled, and the world will make idols to the hosts of heaven when the stars change their courses, as Enoch said, in delusion that they are gods, as Paul also mentions in 2 Thes 2, referring to Enoch's writings on that delusion.
God is sovereign; He is on the throne, and He sets over the kingdoms the basest of men... in judgment.

The antichrist cannot be revealed until the Church is removed, and the world is going on, the Gospel is preached, and babies are born.
Occupy til He comes, and stop pinning the tail on the antichrist, cause it is a futile occupation, and you will never see that man of sin if you are watching for the LORD Jesus, and there are no signs for the Church to watch for the Rapture; and only after the Church is removed will the signs begin which countdown to the returning date of the LORD Jesus, to cleanse the earth and reign for His Sabbath Peace of it's last thousand years.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The anti-christ is not a Muslim, and Islam will fall and Hinduism in the guise of New Ageism will rise....after Psalm 83 is fulfilled, and the world will make idols to the hosts of heaven when the stars change their courses, as Enoch said, in delusion that they are gods, as Paul also mentions in 2 Thes 2, referring to Enoch's writings on that delusion.
God is sovereign; He is on the throne, and He sets over the kingdoms the basest of men... in judgment.

The antichrist cannot be revealed until the Church is removed, and the world is going on, the Gospel is preached, and babies are born.
Occupy til He comes, and stop pinning the tail on the antichrist, cause it is a futile occupation, and you will never see that man of sin if you are watching for the LORD Jesus, and there are no signs for the Church to watch for the Rapture; and only after the Church is removed will the signs begin which countdown to the returning date of the LORD Jesus, to cleanse the earth and reign for His Sabbath Peace of it's last thousand years.

I'm just outraged by Obama and the people who pledge to "be a servant to our president". His anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-life policies coupled with pro-terrorist, pro-death, humans-are-a-cancer-that-must-be-destroyed agenda... it's satanic.

And as far as no signs for the church...we know there's 2000 years for Israel to be abandoned and then they will be reinstated (Hosea 6). We leave BEFORE that reinstatement when the gog/Northern armies are invading. (Joel 2)

Well, it's been 2000 years since Christ's birth but only about 1970 since His death and ascension. We are VERY close.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm just outraged by Obama and the people who pledge to "be a servant to our president". His anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-life policies coupled with pro-terrorist, pro-death, humans-are-a-cancer-that-must-be-destroyed agenda... it's satanic.

And as far as no signs for the church...we know there's 2000 years for Israel to be abandoned and then they will be reinstated (Hosea 6). We leave BEFORE that reinstatement when the gog/Northern armies are invading. (Joel 2)

Well, it's been 2000 years since Christ's birth but only about 1970 since His death and ascension. We are VERY close.
Israel may indeed be re-instated before the two thousand years is ended, but not until after it is ended will they be spiritually revived to the LORD, as Hosea states. And that two days does not end until 2070 AD. I'll be long dead, if not raptured, by then.
Israel has nothing to do with the Church, and there are no signs for the Church to watch for. We may live to see Psalm 83 fulfilled and then the book of Hosea can begin its fulfillment with the nation at peace, prospering, dwelling without walls, as Ezekiel states, and yet not knowing YHWH as their own "ISH", as Hosea states; which the born again in Christ members of the body called the Church do know Him as.

When Psalm 83 is fulfilled, then several OT passages will be fulfilled, from Isaiah and Hosea and Psalms, and others, but they are not the things one can date the return of the LORD by -not yet...only after the Church is removed from the midst of the earth will the signs begin which date the return of the LORD to the earth, and to the time of Israel's spiritual revival.

BTW, a dear person who is born again in Christ whom we know has succumbed to the fears of the doomsayers, and has had a nervous breakdown because they did not believe God's word for their personal instructions and peace, in all areas.
That can happen to anyone who will not trust God's sovereignity and believe His words and live their lives just doing what He called them to do and be, in this world.

And since the prophetic writing of Hosea says "after two days' .."in the third day", then there is no dating when in the third day they will be spirituall revived, either.
It is futile to think that one can know what Jesus said one cannot know.
It can drive a person mad who disobeys Jesus and still tries to "date" the return of the LORD, the rapture, the revival of Israel, or anything that the Father has put in His own hand.
Only when the Church is gone, no matter what state Israel is in, can the signs begin by which the return of Jesus can be dated exactly.
IT is all about Israel, and nothing is about the Church.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Israel may indeed be re-instated before the two thousand years is ended, but not until after it is ended will they be spiritually revived to the LORD, as Hosea states. And that two days does not end until 2070 AD. I'll be long dead, if not raptured, by then.
Israel has nothing to do with the Church, and there are no signs for the Church to watch for. We may live to see Psalm 83 fulfilled and then the book of Hosea can begin its fulfillment with the nation at peace, prospering, dwelling without walls, as Ezekiel states, and yet not knowing YHWH as their own "ISH", as Hosea states; which the born again in Christ members of the body called the Church do know Him as.

The only sign that the church has is Israel. They were revived in 1948.

Israel is today as you have described. They are gathered and prospering, without walls around their cities (as in days past), but they still don't know "YHWH as their own "ISH"".

They have "malicious neighbors who are painful briars" as foretold in Ezek 28:24-26...and Psalm 83.

When Psalm 83 is fulfilled, then several OT passages will be fulfilled, from Isaiah and Hosea and Psalms, and others, but they are not the things one can date the return of the LORD by -not yet...only after the Church is removed from the midst of the earth will the signs begin which date the return of the LORD to the earth, and to the time of Israel's spiritual revival.

I agree. The removal of the church is the beginning of the return of the Lord. (2 Thess 2/Joel 2)

BTW, a dear person who is born again in Christ whom we know has succumbed to the fears of the doomsayers, and has had a nervous breakdown because they did not believe God's word for their personal instructions and peace, in all areas.
That can happen to anyone who will not trust God's sovereignity and believe His words and live their lives just doing what He called them to do and be, in this world.

Boy, isn't that the truth. Things are getting very, very bad. If we don't get close to God during these times, it would be easy to have a nervous breakdown....and wonder if God has abandoned us.

When I asked God about this..and was feeling this way myself, recently, do you know what answer came to me? This came on the radio after I asked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mITRKCDel44&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8G3MsdQxuU

Even in the midst of all of this turmoil and fear and division, He has not abandoned me. I'm humbled. I'm thankful.

Here are the lyrics:

Take a look at the mountain
Stretching a mile high
Take a look at the ocean
Far as your eye can see
And think of me

Take a look at the desert
Do you feel like a grain of sand?
I am with you wherever
Where you go is where I am
And I'm always thinking of you
Take a look around you
I'm spelling it out one by one
I love you more than the sun
And the stars that I taught how to shine
You are mine and you shine for me to
I love you Yesterday And today And tomorrow
I'll say it again and again
I love you more

Just a face in the city
Just a tear on a crowded street
But you are one in a million
And you belong to me
And I want you to know
I'm not letting go
Even when you come undone

I'll say it again and again
I love you more
I love you more
Shine for me
Shine for me
Shine on, shine on
Shine for me
I'll say it again and again I love you more
I love you Yesterday And today
Through the joy And the pain
I say it again and again
I love you more
I love you more
And I see you
And I made you
And I love you more than you can imagine
More than you can fathom
And you shine for me

And since the prophetic writing of Hosea says "after two days' .."in the third day", then there is no dating when in the third day they will be spirituall revived, either.
It is futile to think that one can know what Jesus said one cannot know.
It can drive a person mad who disobeys Jesus and still tries to "date" the return of the LORD, the rapture, the revival of Israel, or anything that the Father has put in His own hand.
Only when the Church is gone, no matter what state Israel is in, can the signs begin by which the return of Jesus can be dated exactly.
IT is all about Israel, and nothing is about the Church.

OH, how I wish I could show you!

Rev 12...where Israel (the woman) is protected for 42 months while the child (the church) is caught up IS symbolically describing Revelation 7.

It's also found in Joel 2.

When God gathers the church to heaven, he gathers believing Israel "to the wilderness" on earth. It's right there in seals 5 & 6, confirmed by Rev 7 and 12 and Joel 2.

I'm not going to ask you to take my word for it, but please look at it with fresh eyes and an open heart/mind. It's incredible.

Mic 5:3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor gives birth (rev 12) and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hockey_Fan

Man of Mystery
Jan 3, 2009
✟9,002.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Can we please stop with the "Obama is not eligible to be president" lawsuits. That horse has been beaten to death. If America will accept George W. Bush, who actually 'stole' an election in 2000, they will accept anyone.

Now, if you watch or read much media, you can see that already America's obsession with their new "messiah" is being tested. The crisis in front of him is far more than he, or anyone else, could fix overnight. I think Obama is trying; he just has a hopeless task on his hands. And Americans are so use to a quick fix that they will quickly turn or someone who doesn't deliver.

Honestly, it will be the same when Jesus comes. The world will be a mess at that time and if he is to be king, he will have much fixing to do. i have no idea if current events are the start of the 'final crisis' or just one more speed bump in the road of human history.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only sign that the church has is Israel. They were revived in 1948.

Israel is today as you have described. They are gathered and prospering, without walls around their cities (as in days past), but they still don't know "YHWH as their own "ISH"".
There is no sign for the Church but Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
Israel is not "revived" spiritually and will not be until at the end of the tribulation.

Israel is not even close to being prosperous; Israel has "walls", and even Jerusalem is divided! The temple mount is not under the control of the nation by thier own foolishness and unbelief in 1967, and Israel is not at peace; whoever sold you that bit of bull is blinder than a bat and deafer than a door knob.
They are not all gathered and will not be until after Psalm 83 is fulfilled, and then the nations will give up the blind people with eyes and the deaf people with ears [Isaiah 43] when the Redeemer buys them back for Himself, for a price, as Hosea did Gomer, and they will dwell safely and in prosperity and yet will not know Him as "my Ish", as Hosea's bought back and cared for wife did not, for many days.

After Psalm 83 is fulfilled, Isaiah 43 and 49 will be fulfilled, about their return.
Isa 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in [their] arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon [their] shoulders.

Isa 49:23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with [their] face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I [am] the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

They will know He is YHWH, but they will not yet be in relationship with Him as "My Ish", not until after the end of the tribulation, when the angels are sent to gather every remaining seed of Jacob from the entire earth, as Jesus said and as Ezekiel tells in chapter 20:33-44, and to bring them to the wilderness, where the returned LORD Jesus Christ, their God and Messiah, will pass them under the Rod and those who are rejected will be cast into the lake of fire and those who are not are given the gift of the Everlasting Covenant in His blood and enter into the millennial reign to repopulate the earth with the sheep Gentiles who are also gathered by angels at the end of the tribulation and are brought to stand before Him and be judged with the goat Gentiles.

There just is not going to be a revival in spirit for Israel as a nation until that return of Jesus, though He does buy them back after He fulfills Psalm 83, for His own namesake, and not because of their worthyness.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I don’t believe in any of that religious stuff about the antichrist and Israel, but a lot of people have been warning about Obama, and what he’s up to. His Indonesian origins (regardless of being a Muslim, that doesn’t matter) .. targeting the gun owners and militias, trying to disarm the population, to make them more vulnerable to the coming martial law.
Closing down the camp in Cuba is long overdue, as it is an absolute disgrace. I used to be the same as you lot, believing all the lies. The British people that the Americans let out of that camp, always provide the evidence that they have been set-up and abused by the Americans, with the collusion of the British secret service.
Helping Palestinians is a good thing, by any normal human moral standards. That’s a separate matter to the corruption in the American government system. Focus on the criminality, and leave out the religious opinions about global issues, which nobody would agree with.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don’t believe in any of that religious stuff about the antichrist and Israel, but a lot of people have been warning about Obama, and what he’s up to. His Indonesian origins (regardless of being a Muslim, that doesn’t matter) .. targeting the gun owners and militias, trying to disarm the population, to make them more vulnerable to the coming martial law.
Closing down the camp in Cuba is long overdue, as it is an absolute disgrace. I used to be the same as you lot, believing all the lies. The British people that the Americans let out of that camp, always provide the evidence that they have been set-up and abused by the Americans, with the collusion of the British secret service.
Helping Palestinians is a good thing, by any normal human moral standards. That’s a separate matter to the corruption in the American government system. Focus on the criminality, and leave out the religious opinions about global issues, which nobody would agree with.

If you don't want to talk about "religious stuff," why do you come here?

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Can we please stop with the "Obama is not eligible to be president" lawsuits. That horse has been beaten to death. If America will accept George W. Bush, who actually 'stole' an election in 2000, they will accept anyone.

Now, if you watch or read much media, you can see that already America's obsession with their new "messiah" is being tested. The crisis in front of him is far more than he, or anyone else, could fix overnight. I think Obama is trying; he just has a hopeless task on his hands. And Americans are so use to a quick fix that they will quickly turn or someone who doesn't deliver.

Honestly, it will be the same when Jesus comes. The world will be a mess at that time and if he is to be king, he will have much fixing to do. i have no idea if current events are the start of the 'final crisis' or just one more speed bump in the road of human history.

The "Lawsuit" stuff could stop if they were ever even heard. The problem is that the courts have so far refused to even consider any of the many such lawsuits that heve been filed.

As far as Bush having "stolen" the previous election, the courts considered that one, and determined that he won.

So we are talking about one issue that the courts decided and you do not like their decision, and another issue that the courts have not considered, and you do not want them to consider.

The truth is, that you want a Democrat in office, and do not care how it comes about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, it’s not.

He is doing everything he can to help the muslim terrorists...close Gitmo, drop charges on Cole bombing, help Palestinians…
Closing Gitmo doesn’t “help terrorists” unless Obama decides to suddenly release all of the detainees. If he does, then I’ll agree with you. Gitmo serves as a rallying cry for pro-Al Qaeda propaganda in the Middle East anyway, so in some ways it might be good to shut it down because terrorists use Gitmo as a recruiting tool.

Dropping the charges against Cole bombing suspects like Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri does not mean that they get to go free; it means that Obama has the opportunity to bring up new charges at a later date. All of the detainees’ cases are being reviewed. Nashiri is still in custody, not running free through the streets of Yemen. Hey Jen, why haven’t I seen you make an outraged thread about Abdullah Saleh al-Ajmi who carried out a suicide bomb attack in Iraq last year, a man who was released from Gitmo in 2005 during the Bush administration?

I already addressed the Palestinian aid issue with you a few weeks ago. Bush spent 3-times as much money in relief to Palestinian refugees in 2008 as Obama has this year so far, and they are both using the same agencies. You were silent when Bush did it, but now you’re up in arms about Obama doing it….and that’s because you’ll overlook anything that doesn’t give you ammunition against Obama.

…and NOW...REFUSE to pay for injured war veterans treatment…
I’m a US Marine myself, so this doesn’t sit well with me, but I’d like to at least learn what the administration’s reasoning is behind wanting to place the burden on insurance companies rather than on the VA. There’s always a reason, so instead of simply jumping to the conclusion that Obama just doesn’t want to pay for injured troops, why don’t you take the time to dig a little deeper and find out why?

He is systematically disarming this country, our military and referring to anyone who disagrees with his policies as TERRORISTS!
First of all, the person in the article who suggested that there would have to be big cuts in the defense budget was Secretary Gates, and he said this during the Bush administration. Now he’s still the secretary under the Obama administration, and if you take the time to read the article in detail you would see that his reasoning makes a lot of sense from a military point of view. The purpose for eliminating “costly hardware” would be to “invest in new tools for fighting insurgents”. That means reducing money spent on things like new aircraft carriers and nuclear programs, and putting “greater investments in intelligence-gathering systems such as pilotless drone aircraft, special-operations forces and equipment, and advanced cultural training for military personnel” that will help in the wars we are currently fighting. The article even mentions that both Cheney and Rumsfeld tried to cut expensive projects out of the defense budget during the war as well. Again Jen, where were your outraged threads about this during the Bush administration?

So this has NOTHING to do with “disarming” our military, and everything to do with spending defense assets wisely. As the article says, “Gates has said it would be "irresponsible" not to plan for the possibility that another nation could threaten US military dominance, but he pointed out that the US Navy is larger than the next 13 navies combined, 11 of which are American allies”. Therefore, cuts in big budget military projects is not the same thing as “disarming” the US military.

Second, where in you’re Chuck Baldwin article does it say that Obama is the one behind the memo? It certainly doesn't state that anyone who disagrees with Obama’s policies are terrorists - you’re just making unwarranted assumptions without doing any research on the matter.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

We need a year of Jubilee. (all debts forgiven, property reverts back to original owner and we all start over)

Reactions: Texas Lynn
Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
If you don't want to talk about "religious stuff," why do you come here?

I don't, the thread has been moved to current affairs.. it's more to do with that than religion. There's nothing sensible going on now in the eschatology forum, Obama this, rapture that..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
These are the same petty folks who actually impeached a sitting president over a personal matter. I am not in the least shocked by this type of petty fear mongering.

He was impeached over plainly proved perjury, a crime for which an ordinary citizen would go to prison.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.