So, you think Global Climate Change is a hoax.

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
no I don't think so, I think the Genesis version is literally right on the mark, and no I don't believe in reincarnation
OK, so the world was already here and not created in creation week? I guess when He laid the foundations of the earth, it was different foundations?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What fulfilled prophecy?

Preserving a forgery does not cure it of being a forgery. The Muslims have preserved the Quran which also claims to be a dictation from God. Do you accept this as evidence? The Mormons preserve the Book of Mormon that claims to have come from golden tablets given to Joseph Smith by the angel Moroni. Do you accept that claim as well?
To call something a forgery you would need evidence. You do not have any. I on the other hand do have evidence that climate change so called science is a fraud. One need merely to look at the supposed connection and link with the far past.

And of course there is also always the outright fraud that plays with the current only data:)

"
THE scientific consensus that mankind has caused climate change was rocked yesterday as a leading academic called it a “load of hot air underpinned by fraud”.
Professor Ian Plimer condemned the climate change lobby as “climate comrades” keeping the “gravy train” going.
In a controversial talk just days before the start of a climate summitattended by world leaders in Copenhagen, Prof Plimer said Governments were treating the public like “fools” and using climate change to increase taxes.
He said carbon dioxide has had no impact on temperature and that recent warming was part of the natural cycle of climate stretching over [bless and do not curse]billions of years.
apostropheLeft.jpg

If you have to argue your science by using fraud, your science is not valid.
apostropheRight.jpg

Professor Pilmer

Prof Plimer - author of Heaven and Earth: Global Warming, The Missing Science - told a London audience: “Climates always change. They always have and they always will. They are driven by a number of factors that are random and cyclical.”
His comments came days after a scandal in climate-change research emerged through the leak of emails from the world-leading research unit at the University of East Anglia. They appeared to show that scientists had been massaging data to prove that global warming was taking place
The Climate Research Unit also admitted getting rid of much of its raw climate data, which means other scientists cannot check the subsequent research. Last night the head of the CRU, Professor Phil Jones, said he would stand down while an independent review took place."

Climate change 'fraud' | UK | Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express

Even their OWN people claim it is fraud, don't blame me!

"“The source of the leak, Alec Rawls, said, “I participated in ‘expert review’ of the Second Order Draft of AR5 (the next IPCC report), Working Group 1 (“The Scientific Basis”) and am now making the full draft available to the public. His reason for taking this action, a break in the confidentially agreement, was the “systematic dishonesty of the report” which he said was corrupted by “bad faith” and “fraud.”

http://www.castlemainian.com/new2/more-on-the-climate-change-fraud/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tonybeer

Dec 20, 2012
✟15,739.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I on the other hand do have evidence that climate change so called science is a fraud. One need merely to look at the supposed connection and link with the far past.

Go and publish your findings in a scientific journal then if you have this evidence. You obviously know something the experts don't.

Upvote 0

vocalyocal

Dec 23, 2012
✟833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
<edit>
"Is global warming a hoax", well if your a Christian you know that famines and droughts increase as the end gets nearer, so I guess one would conclude that the earth will get warmer in some areas, which is why i suggest anyone living in an area of drought to do what they did in the bible when a drought occured........they moved!

but as a Christian we also know the world does not end because of global warming, and actually after Christ returns to rule and reign it should get a whole lot better, I'm sure Jesus can solve global warming with just a word..........."be cooler"

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Go and publish your findings in a scientific journal then if you have this evidence. You obviously know something the experts don't.
Hey my dog knows stuff the experts don't! But what all can know is that they do claim certain reasons for the old ages and ice ages and climate times of the past. It is in looking at the basis of those reasons that one can see the foundation is broken and unable to support a structure.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
your topic is "Is global warming a hoax", well if your a Christian you know that famines and droughts increase as the end gets nearer, so I guess one would conclude that the earth will get warmer in some areas, which is why i suggest anyone living in an area of drought to do what they did in the bible when a drought occured........they moved!

but as a Christian we also know the world does not end because of global warming, and actually after Christ returns to rule and reign it should get a whole lot better, I'm sure Jesus can solve global warming with just a word..........."be cooler"
Good point. Basically sin is the cause of global warming, and the cure is Jesus, who conquered death and sin.

Upvote 0

vocalyocal

Dec 23, 2012
✟833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OK, so the world was already here and not created in creation week? I guess when He laid the foundations of the earth, it was different foundations?

again from scripture what does the bible say He used when He laid the foundations of the earth, you need to have concrete evidence of the matter He was using to attribute a date to it, there is no record of what material was used, or where it came from

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
again from scripture what does the bible say He used when He laid the foundations of the earth, you need to have concrete evidence of the matter He was using to attribute a date to it, there is no record of what material was used, or where it came from
How about this..?

Mt 25:34 -Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
This indicates that WE are in mind at the founding of the earth.

Isa 51:16 -And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

vocalyocal

Dec 23, 2012
✟833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How about this..?

Mt 25:34 -Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
This indicates that WE are in mind at the founding of the earth.

Isa 51:16 -And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

nice scriptures but no building materials check list, I could build a brand new bathroom today using restored materials, and it wouldnt matter that its brand new, it still would be made from aged material

I surmise the Genesis creation story is literally correct in every aspect, but one, we have no record of the material God used to create with, we know from the Genesis account He likes to use whats on hand

Adam from the dust
Eve from Adams rib
water to wine
fish and bread to a ton of fish and bread

God tends to be a recycler, as even creation itself recycles and reuses, even in death the worms are fed, and things are broken down to be used again

Upvote 0
C

Carmella Prochaska

It is a fact that there has been a measured 20% increase in atmospheric CO2 concentration from 1958 to 2007, from 315 to 380 ppm. Levels are currently some 35% or more above pre-industrial concentrations. Burning fossil fuels undoubtedly contributes. And everyone agrees that CO2 acts as a greenhouse gas, and therefore adding increased amounts of CO2 to the air should cause more heat to be trapped and warm the globe, all else being equal. But that does not suffice to resolve the other issues that are lumped together under the broad heading of ‘global warming’.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is a fact that there has been a measured 20% increase in atmospheric CO2 concentration from 1958 to 2007, from 315 to 380 ppm. Levels are currently some 35% or more above pre-industrial concentrations. Burning fossil fuels undoubtedly contributes. And everyone agrees that CO2 acts as a greenhouse gas, and therefore adding increased amounts of CO2 to the air should cause more heat to be trapped and warm the globe, all else being equal. But that does not suffice to resolve the other issues that are lumped together under the broad heading of ‘global warming’.
I can live with stats going back to 1958.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tonybeer

Dec 20, 2012
✟15,739.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey my dog knows stuff the experts don't! But what all can know is that they do claim certain reasons for the old ages and ice ages and climate times of the past. It is in looking at the basis of those reasons that one can see the foundation is broken and unable to support a structure.

So why can you see it, along with your dog, yet scientists with 30 years experience can't? I woudn't dream of criticising a scientist unless I had a very high level of knowledge in the field.

Scientists do review each others work, and very few studies have found that global warming isn't happening/isn't man made. This is about 0.1% of published papers though (about what would be expected given the nature of probablility theory).

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So why can you see it, along with your dog, yet scientists with 30 years experience can't? I woudn't dream of criticising a scientist unless I had a very high level of knowledge in the field.
Some would not dream of doing a lot of things. That does not set the bar for the planet.

Scientists do review each others work, and very few studies have found that global warming isn't happening/isn't man made. This is about 0.1% of published papers though (about what would be expected given the nature of probablility theory).
I don't care. The thing is they do not agree. And it is what they agree on that is the issue here. If all we are talking about is more gas since 1958, fine. Who cares? If you want to offer a climate model spanning hundreds of millions of years...forget it pal.

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
It is a fact that there has been a measured 20% increase in atmospheric CO2 concentration from 1958 to 2007, from 315 to 380 ppm. Levels are currently some 35% or more above pre-industrial concentrations. Burning fossil fuels undoubtedly contributes. And everyone agrees that CO2 acts as a greenhouse gas, and therefore adding increased amounts of CO2 to the air should cause more heat to be trapped and warm the globe, all else being equal.

That concentration has now exceeded 290 ppmv.

But that does not suffice to resolve the other issues that are lumped together under the broad heading of ‘global warming’.

Well if you don't mind, let's avoid politics and stick with the science. What other broad issues do you recognize (involving science) other than CO2? Granted there are a number of them. :)

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
nice scriptures but no building materials check list, I could build a brand new bathroom today using restored materials, and it wouldnt matter that its brand new, it still would be made from aged material
But if it was built for me, then it would be a bathroom that untold millions of others did not use before in ages past!
I surmise the Genesis creation story is literally correct in every aspect, but one, we have no record of the material God used to create with, we know from the Genesis account He likes to use whats on hand

Adam from the dust
Eve from Adams rib
water to wine
fish and bread to a ton of fish and bread

God tends to be a recycler, as even creation itself recycles and reuses, even in death the worms are fed, and things are broken down to be used again

Not sure if the lake of fire is a recycle bin? If we are born again and new creatures that seems to be more than regurgitated old creatures? Heaven and earth will pass away, does this mean recycled?

Looking at the loaves and fishes it seems to me that recycle is not the operative word either. Tossing an old bone in a compost pile or something may be recycling, but making a babe cuter than Marylin Monroe from it is something else! Reusing an old wine container might be recycling, but creating wine from water that was heavenly should be considered more. Adam was formed from the dust of the earth, but it was the breath of life that elevated the event to something more than recycling.

Upvote 0