So Christmas is coming up. What’s going on with you? What is on your mind?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the kind words Michie. All signs indicate he's healthy and growing on schedule. As for things here at "home" well, it's tough. A cramped, cold, basement apartment isn't the kind of space you imagine welcoming your firstborn child into the world. I applied for a second job with Catholic Vote that's also remote, so I'm praying that it'll workout cause if it does I think we can afford to move back to California. Which would be immeasurably bette than life here on Long Island. Good for the baby, good for mama, good for my step kids (in an eat-your-vegetables kind of way lol).
Praying for your intentions! The twins are getting old enough where it should not put them out too much. They’ll be of age soon and decide what they want to do.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not familiar with that, is that like a rosé and a moscato?
It’s a red Italian wine. Sweet but not too sweet with a light fizz.

Northern Italy provides a spectacular backdrop for Roscato, a violet-hued red with aromatic notes of cherry, blackberry and red raspberry. A touch of sweetness and bright acidity underlies the appeal of this charming wine. The traditional winemaking style for this fruit-forward red compliments regional heart and soul cuisine such as bruschetta, calamari, pasta in red and cream sauces, breaded cutlets and spicier fare.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A cramped, cold, basement apartment isn't the kind of space you imagine welcoming your firstborn child into the world.
Reading that made me think of baby Jesus being born in a stable and laying in a manger.
Was not such a great place for Him to be born either ...

When your son grows up, you will have special memories of his birth to share with him ...

May God continue to bless baby and Mom ...

:plus:

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Reading that made me think of baby Jesus being born in a stable and laying in a manger.
Was not such a great place for Him to be born either ...

When your son grows up, you will have special memories of his birth to share with him ...

May God continue to bless baby and Mom ...

:plus:
Good point, I didn't think of that ha!

• Friendly
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My mother in law spent yesterday in the ER. Her heart rate was very low. So with the weather and all we brought her up here. I think I’m going to make a big pot of clam chowder today with crusty bread.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hope i can make it to my sister's place for Christmas, i haven't seen her and my niece in a while. Wishing everyone here a merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums