Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I feel like I've been away forever!

I've had a lot of stuff happening the past few weeks and just haven't had enough time in the day to get everything done and stay in touch on here :sorry: I packed up my home and moved everything into my fiances home. I moved myself and my clothes into my parents home so I can save money for the wedding. So between the packing, wedding planning and moving this past weekend, I've been a little crazed.

But now I'm back :ebil: and looking forward to catching up with all my CF friends! :clap:

So dish...fill me in on what has been happening...good news...bad news...silly news...whatever...just chat it up :D :D :D

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I announced in the crush thread that I'm all swoony over a certain CFer (Al Bundy).

Some gender bashing in a few threads and wedding planning (including a zombie wedding cake I found and posted) in another thread is currently active.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well, I announced in the crush thread that I'm all swoony over a certain CFer (Al Bundy).
Ooooo a new budding romance perhaps?!? ;)
Some gender bashing in a few threads
And when HASN'T CF had a few gender bashing threads :doh:
and wedding planning (including a zombie wedding cake I found and posted) in another thread is currently active.
I'll definitely have to check out the wedding planning thread :thumbsup: but may pass on the zombie wedding cake :D

Heya D!!! I missed you! I don't have any real news... errr, breaking news, I have a hug and it's for you! :hug:

That's about all I got! Welcome back!!!
Thanks for the hug...I can always use those! :hug:

Thank goodness for Facebook or I'd totally be outta the loop on all your happenings, D! We don't talk nearly as much but I'm always poking my head to see how you and the guy are doing. :hug:

Oh and no news from me.:sorry:
We'll always have facebook :D :p Seriously though, we don't chat nearly enough...but I am glad we can keep track of each other :hug:

I saved Halloween, got the girl, won $1 million and then blew it all in a game of craps.
Wow - saved Halloween huh? And who's the girl? And didn't anyone ever tell you that gambling is bad for the wallet *tsk tsk* :D

welcome back, D! :hug:

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Ooooo a new budding romance perhaps?!? ;)

Indeed :)

I'll definitely have to check out the wedding planning thread :thumbsup: but may pass on the zombie wedding cake :D

Yeah, the zombie cake isn't my style either, but I couldn't resist posting it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Welcome back *hugs*

I finally met stephanie tonight it was great! Shes so very nice.:D
WAIT! You met in person! :eek: Ohhhhh I see you're in Vancouver, WA!!! Did Stephanie tell you that after I'm married in April I'll be living in that same area??? We're going to meet for coffee...care to join us? :D

Yeah, the zombie cake isn't my style either, but I couldn't resist posting it.
LOL! :D Ummm and nice side step of the budding romance question :p :D

Reactions: Tink
Upvote 0

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

WAIT! You met in person! :eek: Ohhhhh I see you're in Vancouver, WA!!! Did Stephanie tell you that after I'm married in April I'll be living in that same area??? We're going to meet for coffee...care to join us? :D

LOL! :D Ummm and nice side step of the budding romance question :p :D

Yes !! We gotta do that we kinda already made plans just waiting for you to get here :D But since you come to visit.... how come we gotta wait til april?:p

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes !! We gotta do that we kinda already made plans just waiting for you to get here :D But since you come to visit.... how come we gotta wait til april?:p
Excellent point! :D We'll have to set something up for the next time up I'm to visit...well, probably not the next time since that will be Christmas weekend and we'll all be busy with family stuff but the next time after that :D

woot! welcome back *hugs*
Thanks :hug: It's soooo good to be back! I missed you guys :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Why couldn't you ladies be living in MY Vancouver? What are the chances that there are 3 CF'ers living there? HONESTLY!
I know, for real! It's all Nathan's fault...he's living in the wrong Vancouver area...I'll be sure and tell him how displeased we all are!

LOL! :D ^_^

You just need to make a trip to our Vancouver :D

There's another Vancouver? :confused:

Well.. ours is better :D

Well apparently. I heard they were going to change their name to FORT Vancouver, to differentiate themselves from us. What? Do we stink or something?
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Upvote 0