Visit site
✟1,968.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Vermillion Pt 2 is probably the best song they've ever done.

Tattered and Torn is one of the scariest songs I've ever heard, right after Climbing up the Walls.

In order of goodness:

Vol 3 > Slipknot > Iowa

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Punkdonkey

Sep 18, 2004
Copenhagen
✟7,949.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
I hate to be this harsh, but musically..slipknot is a waiste of air....honestly...

Sure, they have done a good job marketing themselves, but that is basically it. Everything they do is basically a big Marketing stunt. Its so fake...especially considering the type of music they play...Really bad, but they compensate by playing it really loud.

I dont mind metal at all...but this is not metal. REAL Metal is one of the most complicated musical genres....slipknot is unoriginal at best, a horrible crime against music.

They are 7 people (or something), and the music they play could be played by 3....the rest of them is just there to appeal to the teenage crowd. i am ashamed to say that I went to one of their shows with a friend of mine, and it seems that the largest part of their fans are young teenagers who think saying....... is cool.

GRRRRR!!!! it really enrages me to think that some people can like this type of music (again...by this type..I dont mean hard music...I mean BAD/Poor Quality music)

To me, they are somewhat the same as Marilyn Manson. Really good at marketing themselves.....but really bad at making music (Marilyn in the later years....I have heard a rumour that once he was actually good at making music....its still unconfirmed though)

Upvote 0