Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Answer the poll people! lol

Do you wear socks to bed?

1. Yes, socks are like a warm hug for my feet.

2. Sometimes, I like to keep my feet guessing.
3. Never, I've casted off the bondage of socks and I'm not going back.
4. Other (please explain)

And I go to the bathroom before bed too. I also put on a nighttime moisturizer that sits on my bedside table.

Upvote 0

rodgeam

Aug 15, 2005
Alabama
Visit site
✟426.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I rarely wear socks to bed, only when it's wintertime and cold. I like to keep the room pretty cold so I can crank up my electric blanket and snuggle with my kitty and pup. I don't sleep very well and I toss and turn a lot so sometimes I wake up 90 or 180 degrees from where I started (glad I have a queen size bed all to myself). I also suffer from severe insomnia, but the doctor merely gives me more sleeping pills when I go to him. I only take them when I absolutely must and they don't usually work either. A new trend the past few weeks is for me to have bizarre nightmares when my mind finally grows tired of staring at the ceiling and actually slips off to sleep awhile.

Upvote 0
Q

Quoth

I can't stand to sleep. To me it wastes so much time, and I hate the fact that my body needs sleep. If I could, I would stay awake all the time. I feel as though I've wasted a third of my life sleeping. I'm so much more productive at night, and I'm in a better mood at night than I am during the day.

When I do sleep, I can't fall asleep unless I'm on my back with my arms crossed over my chest (with a fist at each shoulder). My body will move out of that position once I fall asleep, and I wake up either on my stomach or curled up in the fetal position, but I can't go to sleep in either of those positions unless I'm seriously so tired that I'm out when I hit the pillow.

I used to hate those nights when I laid down to go to sleep and it felt like I blinked and it was morning.

Upvote 0