Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Time to level out some anxiety and stress in my life so take care for the up-teen billionth time kiddos. No it is not the sight that is the problem. It is the topic that is the issue and things about me, so take care everyone.

To everyone I have angered, argued with, thanks for the discourse regardless. To everyone that considered me a friend on the board, thanks. To everyone else, thanks. To staff, thanks for putting up with the likes of me. The years have been interesting here to say the least, and it was fun modding for the time I did. Cheers!

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Time to level out some anxiety and stress in my life so take care for the up-teen billionth time kiddos. No it is not the sight that is the problem. It is the topic that is the issue and things about me, so take care everyone.

To everyone I have angered, argued with, thanks for the discourse regardless. To everyone that considered me a friend on the board, thanks. To everyone else, thanks. To staff, thanks for putting up with the likes of me. The years have been interesting here to say the least, and it was fun modding for the time I did. Cheers!
I have to ask, are you staying or leaving? ^_^

In any case, wish you well and hope you come back whenever you feel the need too. Be well!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry everyone. I was just having a REALLY bad night. I know that there are a few of you who wish I would leave...I've heard things so I know...I just really could use some prayer. Thank you for those who have stuck by me so far :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hediru

Newlywed Wife, New Pastor, Loving the ride!
Sep 23, 2005
Ohio
✟17,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hi! I'm not really a newbie, but it has been over a year since I've been involved on the site. Life's just been really crazy lately. I'm a seminary student and I'm working 2 jobs. Not a whole lot of time. lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.